Artifact Thief!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riotsz

Fledgling Freddie
Would just like to inform you all of "Benn Dover" the 49 Cleric who stole my claimed Malice Axe today. He simply picked up the axe, disbanded and suicided. He was even mocking the DEV who was on at the time, so a nice /dismiss to you!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sko's minstrel is called Naagauk in the supremacy guild.

Riotsz

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt expect such a quick reply. Atleast i know who to hate now, dont forums rule? :p

Talsar

Albion Legend
Kami said:
Sko's minstrel is called Naagauk in the supremacy guild.

I can confirm that Naagauk is (or should i say soon to be ex) Supremacy member - Who joined us at the weekend .

Supremacy does not condone this type of behaviour, never have and never will. We are a honest, friendly guild. This goes against all that we are.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Talsar said:
I can confirm that Naagauk is (or should i say soon to be ex) Supremacy member - Who joined us at the weekend .

Supremacy does not condone this type of behaviour, never have and never will. We are a honest, friendly guild. This goes against all that we are.
Glad to hear it mate :clap: was hoping you'd pop on. In no way was I having a go at Supremacy - actions of one person shouldn't dirty a whole guild's reputation :worthy: :worthy:.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Naagauk ... I have some nice screenshots of him using abusive language against me cause I didn't do something right in emain according to him.

:clap:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Kami said:
Glad to hear it mate :clap: was hoping you'd pop on. In no way was I having a go at Supremacy - actions of one person shouldn't dirty a whole guild's reputation :worthy: :worthy:.

Word!.

Naaguk never was a nice bloke, never is never will be :(. Flesh incarnate!.

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
First of all i apolagise for the actions of a Ex member.. is always bad when somone who joins a guild terns out to be a uter total trucking tanker puts down all the guilds name :)

Morimdin

Banned
Nice to see that everyone believes what is said without a second side of the story, and just starts throwing shit all around. Your the kind of people who would walk in the streets and say "Hail Hitler" cause someone told you thats how it should be.

And for Riots or whoever: Wheres your proof? Have any screenshots? Didn't think so, go back to crying thanks.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin's Info said:
Morimdin
Regular Freddie
I'm sure we care.

Painkillers

Loyal Freddie
Morimdin said:
Nice to see that everyone believes what is said without a second side of the story, and just starts throwing shit all around. Your the kind of people who would walk in the streets and say "Hail Hitler" cause someone told you thats how it should be.

And for Riots or whoever: Wheres your proof? Have any screenshots? Didn't think so, go back to crying thanks.

Want proof?! Here is what Sko said on mirc:

(23:09:46) (sko) jeg eide noen jøder i dag da
(23:09:53) (sko) griffon knight og phoenix legion dreiv å gjorde malice
(23:09:58) (sko) så var buffboten min i gruppa
(23:10:04) (sko) så jeg tok like gjerne malice selv og stakk

For those that doesnt understand norwegian i'll translate it :)

(23:09:46) (sko) I owned some jews today
(23:09:53) (sko) griffon knight og phoenix legion were doing Malice
(23:09:58) (sko) And my buffbot was in the grp
(23:10:04) (sko) So I took malice my self, left the grp and ran.

Sko is just soooo pathetic......

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I agree.. if this can br proved he should have all his accounts banned imho... carnt stand ppl like that.!!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Stoned Viking said:
One thing thats worse than a criminal is a f**king snitch. :puke:

When did you become a retard, was it hibernia? :p

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:

never mind :p

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Stoned Viking said:
It must have been all the time i spend in albion ;)

pfft, you were more chilled out in alb :D

snitch is closer to someone who betrays his partners in crime. Maybe to get his sentence reduced, a reward or whatever. The thread starter wanted to warn other albs about this thief, and rightly so. Sko is a prick everywhere he goes, irc, forums, ingame... probably in school too.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lolz... i know none of u but just reading the posts on this forum and im laughing @ hlf of it alraedy.
great stuff some of it :p
absolutely classic
:touch:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
Always thought the sko from BC/Excal was Russian.

Umm if he at some point had Infitrator Kpolllka, then he is Russian. Sure sounded Norse when i spoke to him the other day when he begged people for duels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom