Arti stealers : Prometal, Dawnbringer, Elitrea, Zenruyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Heath said:
Actually ..yes..i ahve read the CoC which is why i dont sell accounts...buy accounts/gold etc...cheat...exploit...but, as you admitted..you do as you sold an account...so, before you accuse others of doing it or assuming others do it..look in the mirror first...also..as you just admitted it on here..will you get a ban...Nope, doubt it...shame really.
lol? hes SOLD his account = he doesnt play = he doesnt give a shit if his old acc gets banned :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
your not allowed to post links to ebay dude (even tho i did but it hardly counts) especially ones selling ingame loot+gold+items. Its odd thats its for $$s instead of £s seeing as its on the UK servers

Euphoria

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
your not allowed to post links to ebay dude (even tho i did but it hardly counts) especially ones selling ingame loot+gold+items. Its odd thats its for $$s instead of £s seeing as its on the UK servers

Chilly, you ARE a Ebayer. Your knowledge in it simply cant be due beeing a casuale "broswer". Do me a favour and stop making a fool out of yourself claiming others are tbh!

Anyway tbh. Most of you sound like/are idiots....
You ignore most posts and go on ranting about same crap all the time.
Here is something to QQ about: I am off to party now, I wont be on untill monday................but........See you at a arti near you very soon....

With all my 9 accounts that I play by myself, at same time to .........what were you saying "Gear up, ToA up, to sell on ebay"!
Ok sure......

Like I told u morrons talking about ebay all the time.........some ppl making a living on other jobs than clean toilet to realise that what you guys saying is small potatoes in a normal wage earning guys life.

So, yes sure . I farm em. I sell em. I "ebay" em or what a fuck u claiming. And? Like I told the fucking morron who made this thread from start.........report me.........PLEASE DO!!! And make sure send that funny screenie u posted here too!

Bye and have a nice weekend!

PS! I only play 4-5h top / day and never during weekends!
Go on and discuss this if you find me that intressting while I am out having fun, I bet you idiots prefer stare at a screen rest of a weekend discussing me and my rl . I dont care. I am done.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
lol? hes SOLD his account = he doesnt play = he doesnt give a shit if his old acc gets banned :)

Then ..if he doesn't play anymore..why should ingame problems really bother him..i recommend him getting a RL to compensate for the lack of DAoC.

At least i post because i play the game.

And, even if he has a new account now...ban that..cos what is to stop him from selling this one on??..and he prolly bought it anyway then.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe

have you all forgotten the release of Shrouded Isles.....

In that time period we had Barrys forum to spamm... with the same utter crap.
Then number of Whine threads that have been posted on that forum for the same Type of incidents was .... HUGE...(/blush)

My mob, no Mine, No ours, No theirs... no it was I who did it... blablabla

Shrouded isles was launched... everything was new... all kiddies and oldies had a new toy to play with...
300 ppl on a new map.. it wasn't that big as it seemed at that present moment..
They even had Caer sidi raid-threads installed to prevent conflicts and event bugging.(nice initiative from Flim it was i guess)(that was a positive initiative btw)
People discoverd the Oil ragg.. and a couple of other drops....MOAN MOAN MOAN 1000 plat for a drop..moan moan moan..; i made it 1 plat... moan moan moan...

CAN WE PLS STOP THE SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we hear ppl moan about those today?

in a couple of months there is a new expansion....
Toa will become obsolete to a lot of Hard-core gamers because they have "waisted" it all in that time period (from TOA-> catacombs.).
They will move to the new parts.... AND THE SAME SHIT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
Just as it is impossible to even complete the Caer SiDi event at this present time, because of the lack of interest from ppl toward that part,.. the same will happen to TOA. Most things won't be able to be completed anymore because the Hard-core won't care anymore.

Do you want to Solve this type of problems?

Act like a community... and make the person that has been proven wrong suffer in-game.. TOTAL IGNORE

Make sure that all other gamers ignore this person in-game on ALL accounts.
(almost impossible since 40% off the ppl don't know off this conflict here).

Make a Black List thread or something... Like some Alliances have.
Do a Democratic Poll on convicting this person off his/her crimes on a forum.
Ask Goa to post their names on The criers or something..
make a board on one of the walls off the major town : "wanted for theft and betrayal VS Albion: BLa bla bla" (sarcasm)

eventually the person in question will feel that there is a problem.. but as it is now... they don't care for it..; they will proceed.. tomorrow another day, another event, another incident.

Also ... if you want someone else to blame....
Blame GOA who was so blattenly stupid to post the SPAWNING RULES ON THEIR HOMEPAGE. (main reason why they did it was to stop the flood of emails they got from ppl nagging that a mob didn't pop)
IF NO ONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THERE WAS A CERTAIN SPAWN TIMER ON AN ARTIFACT MOB INSTEAD OF A TRIGGER (for exemple) PPL WOULD NOT BE SITTING ON THEIR ARSE GETTING HEMROIDS LOOKING AT THE GRASS GROW (which doesn't actually).

do you all get my drift?

Stop the shit, if you have problems, do like a lot did with me ;-) ignore :)

Who was wright or wrong doesn't matter. There are two sides to every story.. even a couple of hundred sometimes by the look of this thread :)

Stop the whining, kill the person in-game..; he will leave this community verry soon.

thx ;-) cheers peeps, till we have another incident :)

ps: i moan when i'm feeling annoyed, or tired... maybee most ppl in here have the same attitude ;-) think about it :)

ps2: LOCK THREAD, maybe Goa-asskisser Tilda can do something usefull on this forum for once.

Heath said:
look in the mirror first

whine whine whine...moan moan moan.

Yea i sold my account i sold it because i needed the cash :D i got nothing to hide go appeal for a ban if you want :)

P.S Take a look in the mirror yourself about the whole Whine whine whine whine thing :)

last reply that is coming from me :) cba to argue with an idiot over such a silly thing

Chilly

Balls of steel
euphoria, i never said YOU ebayed, try reading what i said.

I quit enjoy browsing over the daoc uk ebay listings, quite amusing how stupid some people are.

kinda similar to reading this forum actually

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:
hehehe

Then number of Whine threads that have been posted on that forum for the same Type of incidents was .... HUGE...(/blush)

Shrouded isles was launched... everything was new... all kiddies and oldies had a new toy to play with...
They even had Caer sidi raid-threads installed to prevent conflicts and event bugging.(nice initiative from Flim it was i guess)(that was a positive initiative btw)
People discoverd the Oil ragg.. and a couple of other drops....MOAN MOAN MOAN 1000 plat for a drop..moan moan moan..; i made it 1 plat... moan moan moan...

Toa will become obsolete to a lot of Hard-core gamers because they have "waisted" it all in that time period (from TOA-> catacombs.).
Just as it is impossible to even complete the Caer SiDi event at this present time, because of the lack of interest from ppl toward that part,.. the same will happen to TOA. Most things won't be able to be completed anymore because the Hard-core won't care anymore.

Act like a community... and make the person that has been proven wrong suffer in-game.. TOTAL IGNORE

make a board on one of the walls off the major town : "wanted for theft and betrayal VS Albion: BLa bla bla" (sarcasm)

eventually the person in question will feel that there is a problem.. but as it is now... they don't care for it..; they will proceed.. tomorrow another day, another event, another incident.

Blame GOA who was so blattenly stupid to post the SPAWNING RULES ON THEIR HOMEPAGE. (main reason why they did it was to stop the flood of emails they got from ppl nagging that a mob didn't pop)
IF NO ONE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THERE WAS A CERTAIN SPAWN TIMER ON AN ARTIFACT MOB INSTEAD OF A TRIGGER (for exemple) PPL WOULD NOT BE SITTING ON THEIR ARSE GETTING HEMROIDS LOOKING AT THE GRASS GROW (which doesn't actually).

do you all get my drift?

Who was wright or wrong doesn't matter. There are two sides to every story.. even a couple of hundred sometimes by the look of this thread :)

Stop the whining, kill the person in-game..; he will leave this community verry soon.

ps: i moan when i'm feeling annoyed, or tired... maybee most ppl in here have the same attitude ;-) think about it :)

ps2: LOCK THREAD, maybe Goa-asskisser Tilda can do something usefull on this forum for once.
4 letter word for you, n o o b

- English -

Resident Freddy
Red HATred said:
hehehe

do you all get my drift?

the first part i 100% agree on, SI was the light of toa, keeper camping etc. Then i started to loose you and get bored :s

anyone whos stupid enough to BUY an artifact in the first place cant really complain when one of them steals your next arty mob, seeing as you just gave them money for doing it to someone else... your just fuelling theyre greed, stop buying artifacts, the market will crash and everyone will be happier cos theyre worth shit and no-one farms them... simple really.. get with your guild.. go on a arty run see whats up, if someone needs it.. do it.. but puhlease dont buy it then moan about how much it cost cos some greedy fukker sells em to idiots like you for a living... the sooner people realise to stop buying arties the less aggro there will be.

Aussie

Banned
tepeslol.jpg

Seeing Tepes & and co kill all 3 Sphinxes and go click statue 1 by 1 to get cloak, relog and try again = priceless.

tepeslol2.jpg

someone is pissed :(

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
lol aussie, what i make from those screens : u went in stealth , get cloack, port out with ml6 soj. let tepes and co kill the mobs and you get the cloack? or am i mistaken?

If so : you just got yourself a big fat ban, coz that's bug exploit.....
If not : Could u explain what happened?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
aussie didnt steal anything, i saw it all when the other group interrupted him while he was trying to finish the encounter.

p.s. selling/buying accounts sucks

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to get an answer of aussie himself about what really happened here. And i'll encourage tepes to post his side of the story also. Once again, accusing people without giving all details and the full TRUE story from both sides.......

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
i just gave the FULL TRUE STORY

or do you mean your version of true?

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
no , i want aussie's version , and tepes version. upon those versions i form my own opinion. You SAW it happen. In other words, you didn't take part in the incident in any form... therefor what you say i consider rumours.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
listen, i'm a scientist. I base my opinion on facts.. when i see people making all this fuss about rumours/lies it gets on my nerves

p.s. the corrs consist of 3 girls and a guy

Aussie

Banned
incident, what incident?

he saw the cloak was taken since there was no purple glow anymore arround statue/sphinxes . he killed them for "some" reason .

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
I take it Aussie that you think your sig is quite funny....pity we didnt have a wanker alarm on our forums..you would not get withing clicking range. Unfortunately anyone can get onto them..wonder why you were trawling SS forums anyway ??...bored with FH or just stalking Stony??...you really need to get ouot more and discover things like sunshine and women..tell them what an uber scout you are and they might want to twang your bow string !!..better carry a paper bag for your head though... :twak:

Whiner

Fledgling Freddie
Stonypony said:
Stonypony said:
I would like to get an answer of aussie himself about what really happened here. And i'll encourage tepes to post his side of the story also. Once again, accusing people without giving all details and the full TRUE story from both sides.......
Stonypony said:
no , i want aussie's version , and tepes version. upon those versions i form my own opinion. You SAW it happen. In other words, you didn't take part in the incident in any form... therefor what you say i consider rumours.

Who are you? Its this a court and you are the Judge ? i doubt it! :kissit:
They dont have to tell and you dont have to know all. In case its reported a GM will take of it and NOT YOU ! Take care of things that concern you and not other ppl!!
Someone who pull from camped spot cant judge about right and wrong in any case :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
StonyPony said:
lol aussie, what i make from those screens : u went in stealth , get cloack, port out with ml6 soj. let tepes and co kill the mobs and you get the cloack? or am i mistaken?

If so : you just got yourself a big fat ban, coz that's bug exploit.....

lol? using the soj ability is not bug abuse, it sucks but it isnt bug abuse

Marc

FH is my second home
dokuske, why do you even bother entertaining unfunny people like gunner and aussie? All they are doing is failing miserably at trying to be funny and get a rise out if you, just ignore them

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
entertaining is the right word indeed xD

Speaking of entertaining.....where did your very intrusive sig go Aussie??..have a change of heart and realise that snooping on other guilds forums and using items from it for your own stalkings is a bit weird after all ??

Aussie

Banned
no Freddyshouse is coded like this
only 1 time you show your sig / page

you suck at flaming m8 xD

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
no Freddyshouse is coded like this
only 1 time you show your sig / page

you suck at flaming m8 xD

Not flaming...just saying how rude it is to abuse other guilds forums for your own schemes and enjoyment....no flame intended...just pointing out what the rest of FH knows anyway...you are an immature little dweeb who has to flame and brag and be-little to enlarge your own e-penis....which must be working...because it has taken over your whole body and turned you into a complete cock. :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom