Arti stealers : Prometal, Dawnbringer, Elitrea, Zenruyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe...

Maybe i should just let it go.
I'm getting way to wound up with all this QQ about Xevius. Even Xevius is telling me now not to care about FH whines about him anymore. Hard tho, coz he's always been so nice and i consider him a friend.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Ouch...nice guild :eek6:
Read what i said to eggy. There are always peepz that come without willing anything in return. but most of the time we don't get enough coz many are rvring / or there just aren't enough on.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
Mmmmm i suggest you switch on your tele and look at the news just once. atm 350 people taken hostage in russia, many armed conflicts around the world. A guy butchered his wife,........ that's what i call civilisation.......
Daoc is played by RL people. So daoc is a reflection of RL by virtual charactars in a fantasy world. There ain't no such thing as a civilisation. We are all humans and we all come from the same ape that started walking straight up bout 5 mil years ago. Therefor we have primal instincts we can't deny. 1 of those is greed. and don't deny it, you are greedy to, some people more then others, but if you weren't greedy, can i have all your ingame plats then?

Pfffffff i rest my case.

Because 10 things happen wrong around us it doesn't actually mean that there none happening ok. Yes we have primal instincts but thought our efforts for cilization was to keep them in logical levels in order to at least respect each other. Oh wait, we better start killing each other to prove who is best, it is so much more reasonable way to solve problems (like the ones you mention). Hope this thing is solved and really, posting these things here offers nothing. Let RightNever solve any of the problems (thank god I don't have to try solve it ;) )

//no more posts in here from me

- English -

Resident Freddy
stony gets xevius's dirty gold, thats why hes sticking up for him :p

flame me on

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
stony gets xevius's dirty gold, thats why hes sticking up for him :p

flame me on

Funneh you say that. i still owe him 9 plat :( i took a loan coz i saw BoSring for sale :) I have so far not gotten anything from him. i don't accept free things. i work for what i want.

edit : I try not to flame tho it's diff not to get wound up . i'm a scientist, i base my opinion on facts. when i see people making all this fuss bout rumours/non true facts , it gets on my nerves.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
tbh Ironheart was being hypothetical, he didn't mention Xevius' name, his post was more a general reply.

OMG I'm standing up for Ironheart.

WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME?!

Is it me or has the Irontart turned over a new leaf and started posting some stuff that's actually (1) interesting, and (2) thoughtful?

If I were a US radical Christian I'd think this was a sign of the End Times and prepare myself for The Rapture. ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gordonax said:
Is it me or has the Irontart turned over a new leaf and started posting some stuff that's actually (1) interesting, and (2) thoughtful?

If I were a US radical Christian I'd think this was a sign of the End Times and prepare myself for The Rapture. ;)

loren dinged 50 too...

These are truly the last days...

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Euphoria said:
Let me see, so you post a screenie, where it shows:

1. Our puller running off with the adds
2. Loyalist from our grp running to us with the pull
3. Our theurgists petspamming it....

And you posting it here and threaten to report us for...............?

And no I wont reply to your pms. I am tired of ppl like you beging me to leave every time we arrive at a camp.
There ...........is..........no...........such..........thing.........as..........."Camped"! BASTA!

Oh btw, please feel free to report yourself for attacking the mob we had engaged and nice attempt to steal the artifact that droped!
Rather odd that you have spouted the "Camped" statement on more than one occaision.

Pot kettle black

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Damentorion said:
i have taken 1 screenshot when they started the petspam at our mob

http://users.pandora.be/Damentorion/sshot057.jpg

http://www.rolandridgeback.co.uk/DAOC/Danos.jpg

Here you go Damentorion, here is a pic of us when we did danos for jimmy at 13:27, notice certain people such as Slanche and other Iron Wind people in amongst our group, they were nice enough to break the CoC and come attack danos after we had pulled him, funnily enough these same peopole are with you in your picture.

How about you deal with your own guildmembers who break the coc before you come here trying to drag an innocent persons name through the mud because you didnt get your GoV.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
hmm nice comments in your bg Edaemos.

Etoni : Are they whining ?
Loyalis : Lets hope they do

guess you knew that it wasnt fair what you did and you knew that flames prob would come.

I hope you guys get your own medicine sometime, and i do hope that you will feel the grief that you have caused to other players at some time.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:
hmm nice comments in your bg Edaemos.

Etoni : Are they whining ?
Loyalis : Lets hope they do

guess you knew that it wasnt fair what you did and you knew that flames prob would come.

I hope you guys get your own medicine sometime, and i do hope that you will feel the grief that you have caused to other players at some time.

I ask if they are whining as they usually pm xevius and i was out of /say range until i walked into the group to give jimmy the gov, and it was 100% fair, as for loyalist saying "lets hope so", with all the shit thats thrown at him i understand why he says that to be honest.

ill quote the actual events

Jimmyjr said:
fyi, my necro was one that pulled Danos after u guys died to him + the adds, so hey u die my turn to pull, i pull, start running towards zera so we kill and u guys start attacking danos which was our mob, u died so our turn and no one was camping it when i logged on at 12:30 then i was told to join hexa's bg to do 'Danos' but he didn't have numbers, i tried to pull but adds came died so went bk asked for help but u had more people, pulled and then died, then zera came i grped with him joined his bg and pulled danos as it was my turn as u guys died, so don't try say u pulled as i pulled, i was on Oceaa... so QQ more dude u failed so we pulled and killed Danos.

So tiarta please read the thread before you pass comment, we pulled fairly and yet some of the other group, mainly iron wind members, thought it would be ok to attack danos to steal the GoV, fortunately they didn't succeed even though they brok ethe coc :)

waok`whips said:
it really didnt matter who pulled the mob first, it was the person or group who did the most damage to the mob.

lol your a retard, Requiel has already posted on this matter previously to the point of saying "WHOEVER pulls it, its THIER mob, if you touch it you break the CoC" it doesnt get any simpler than that.. but ofc im sure u wont mind if i follow you around and leech ALL your mobs and take your loot.. ofc :puke:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
If PVP was implemented for 1 day on Excalibur, I guess Xevius would soon be bankrupt despite his massive wealth due to player gankage.
Regards, Glottis

Gordonax said:
Because, ultimately, Mythic messed up and made artifacts that work like items in EverQuest.

Previously, there were two types of ultra-valuable items in DoAC: high-utility items which dropped regularly from a high-speed spawn (Ancient Copper Necky, for example), and items which required wading through an entire dungeon to a boss mob (sidi items, for example).

With these two types, the first type could be camped - but you would at least spend the entire day killng the same mob repeatedly, there could be no afk camping and so no arguments about who's mob it was. The second type were impossible to camp, as you had to go through a long process before you even got to the required mob.

Instead of following one of these models for artifacts, Mythic chose to make them simply "kill the mob/get the drop" but with long respawn timers on the better artifacts. This was a big mistake, as it just encourages afk camping, kill stealing, and so on. What they should have done was make artifacts drop like Sidi items: always dropping, but hard to get to the encounter in the first place.

Mythic messed up alot tbh.....just for the fact artis are like eq rares and for the fact you lose dura on 1time items/quest stuff ;< which i think is rather poor i dont think i would camp an item for weeks and weeks and weeks just for it to eventually fuck and be useless sorry mythic but i have better things to do with my time like spend it with gf or family

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like everyone has made up their mind about this person by reading on FH.

If/when I meet this Prometal in game, I will make up my own mind about him then, and no sooner, just like I do about anyone else...

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Euphoria wrote:

Yes, your theurgist , IN the grp pulled.....as the screenie sais right?
You disgusting liar tbh
Whats wrong with you?
If you pull danos as full grp u get all adds on you...

We knew, We'd been clearing adds, We knew you
had arrived, We knew your intentions because we
knew your reputation. The fact you had set up
shop, did not reply to any communication and were
hovering around looking to pull only affirmed this.

Our Thuergist moved deeper in and attacked Danos
first.

but you went ahead and tried to steal it anyway, thats right..... you saw danos come solo with loyalist and u started petspam it as we were doing it too.....

We hit Danos long before he came into your toon
Loyalist's view. LoL - we tried to steal a mob we had
been camping. You are funny.

I hope I see you and anyone from your guild there again. Will be a pleasure walking off with it again....

Oh well, if all else fail, Karma 4tehwin.

StonyPony wrote:

That regular basis is easy to explain , he gets 1 flame every 2 weeks, he does 20 encounters / day minimum => 280 encounters/weeks => at least 1 encounter is so called 'camped' and then the one that was camping it comes here to release stress of his heart

(1) - 280 encounters a week, why does he need to steal
one that is 'camped' ? Why is that one so important to him
that he must try and take it from others ? Surely he has a
stack of each Artifact he's been stockpiling ?

Every 2 weeks? suggesting he's been doing it for some time
right ? Almost sounds like a job with those kind of hours...

Almost as if GoV was so important because he could sell it
for RL cash...

Course, not sure how GoA would like that

(2) - Why does he need to do 280 encounters a week ?
Surely his 8-9 Accounts are fully maxed by now ; P

Stonypony wrote:

He's fast, if the others are slow/not enough to do the encounter that ain't his problem

He was fast. Server logs will show we were faster.

vintervargen wrote:

if you gonna camp something, be sure you got enough friends camping with you so you can kill the mob as it spawns (or have alts logged there)..

We had a full group there.

Euphoria has written:

I dont tuch engaged mobs, but you are right, I dont care how long you been stupid enough to "camp" a mob. When we (me and my friends) arrive at a mob we want to kill I allways give the choise to anyone there to either engage it or loose it....

Abject lie. No intention to give a choice. Set up shop, did not
speak. Proceeded to try and steal.

To wrap up, all you alt's of Euphoria's/Grateful recipients of dirty
money or arti's/general sympathisers - let me ask you a question:
(Especially Albs)

How are Albs, (regular players, not even casual gamers) meant
to get Arti's and "the credit" when people steal Artifacts like this ?

If not by waiting for a Mob to 'pop' what are we meant to do?
walk around in a FG 'hoping' a mob is popped or is about to pop
when we walk in the vicinity ? This won't/does not happen.

How are Albs supposed to get the items they need to compete
with the invariably well-specced Hibs/Mids ?

Some of you cite 'farm cash' and buy them :
(1) you don't get credit.
(2) why farm cash to line his pockets/pay RL cash -when we
were perfectly capable of doing the encounter and getting
both credit and artifact - we certainly had enough people,
and they were ALL present (no buffbot camping) ?
(3) he's gone and wasted hours of our time, so he could line
his pockets with Gold or more likely RL cash. If you say that
DAoC is a reflection of real life - what would happen if he did
this in real life ?

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
lol your a retard, Requiel has already posted on this matter previously to the point of saying "WHOEVER pulls it, its THIER mob, if you touch it you break the CoC" it doesnt get any simpler than that.. but ofc im sure u wont mind if i follow you around and leech ALL your mobs and take your loot.. ofc :puke:

Yes I'm a retard, ok, you get 10 points, go spend them on a dictionary or something, you fucktard.

:m00:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aeoric said:
We knew, We'd been clearing adds, We knew you
had arrived, We knew your intentions because we
knew your reputation. The fact you had set up
shop, did not reply to any communication and were
hovering around looking to pull only affirmed this.

Our Thuergist moved deeper in and attacked Danos
first.

We hit Danos long before he came into your toon
Loyalist's view. LoL - we tried to steal a mob we had
been camping. You are funny.

Oh well, if all else fail, Karma 4tehwin.

(1) - 280 encounters a week, why does he need to steal
one that is 'camped' ? Why is that one so important to him
that he must try and take it from others ? Surely he has a
stack of each Artifact he's been stockpiling ?

Every 2 weeks? suggesting he's been doing it for some time
right ? Almost sounds like a job with those kind of hours...

Almost as if GoV was so important because he could sell it
for RL cash...

Course, not sure how GoA would like that

(2) - Why does he need to do 280 encounters a week ?
Surely his 8-9 Accounts are fully maxed by now ; P

He was fast. Server logs will show we were faster.

We had a full group there.

Abject lie. No intention to give a choice. Set up shop, did not
speak. Proceeded to try and steal.

To wrap up, all you alt's of Euphoria's/Grateful recipients of dirty
money or arti's/general sympathisers - let me ask you a question:
(Especially Albs)

How are Albs, (regular players, not even casual gamers) meant
to get Arti's and "the credit" when people steal Artifacts like this ?

If not by waiting for a Mob to 'pop' what are we meant to do?
walk around in a FG 'hoping' a mob is popped or is about to pop
when we walk in the vicinity ? This won't/does not happen.

How are Albs supposed to get the items they need to compete
with the invariably well-specced Hibs/Mids ?

Some of you cite 'farm cash' and buy them :
(1) you don't get credit.
(2) why farm cash to line his pockets/pay RL cash -when we
were perfectly capable of doing the encounter and getting
both credit and artifact - we certainly had enough people,
and they were ALL present (no buffbot camping) ?
(3) he's gone and wasted hours of our time, so he could line
his pockets with Gold or more likely RL cash. If you say that
DAoC is a reflection of real life - what would happen if he did
this in real life ?

After all this mind telling me why your guildmembers tried stealing GoV 5-6 hours earlier than the incident your talking about, it was pulled fairly by us yet your guild members were intent on coming over to attack the mob and steal the arti.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
Yes I'm a retard, ok, you get 10 points, go spend them on a dictionary or something, you fucktard.

:m00:

such <3

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
LMAO ....now all the peeps are jumping on y=the "he must e-bay loot/chars"....so very very funny to see people who assume what he is doing and then write it down on here without proof. I could have sworn somewhere that if you do it IRl it is called slander and could get you into a lot of trouble !!.

But..some poeple find it hard to find the difference between a G-A-M-E and real life. :fluffle:

Unalive

Fledgling Freddie
Well today I was camping cloudsong and it spawned and prometal came along. I thought hmm this guy has a rep for arti stealing so I was kinda worried. He could easily have done arti with his 6 or 7 char's he had there but I asked him to wait 5mins because I had people inc, he respected that and asked if I needed any help. So all these people bad mouthing him with no proof is not needed.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
we pulled fairly

bullshit.

I was there and saw what happened, tbh not much respect from you guys when it comes to artifacts.

i saw the same thing happen to Eremai once where those Chaos guys also rushed in and just killed eremai without respect for the other group (btw musicbox was not given to eremai at the time, guess chaos guys just hoped that the musicbox had been handed in).

its the 2'nd time i see this behaviour from the Chaos guys and the same ppl from Shadowlords defending them eachtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom