Armsman TL

Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Gunz I have the feeling those failed are jelous of the great armsmen of the past what do you think?:)
Why Vindicator always pick on you btw?

p.s. since you keep refering at me in your replies looks like you want me in the thread some more:)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Heath said:
If i knew how to do this..i would have done it by now.

you can only close them if you have paid £10 for a custom title i think

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ialkarn said:
Gunz I have the feeling those failed are jelous of the great armsmen of the past what do you think?:)
Why Vindicator always pick on you btw?

p.s. since you keep refering at me in your replies looks like you want me in the thread some more:)

Vindi has to keep having a go at the good pure offensive armsmen in order to build up his confidence in his hybrid :p

you'll notice he tries to get in as many jibes as possible about pure specs as he can in his posts, its nothing new. :rolleyes:

Still not locked yet, mods on strike?

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
Vindi has to keep having a go at the good pure offensive armsmen in order to build up his confidence in his hybrid :p

you'll notice he tries to get in as many jibes as possible about pure specs as he can in his posts, its nothing new. :rolleyes:

Still not locked yet, mods on strike?

It makes no diff how they play there Pure Offensive Armsmen because damage output wise

Pure Offensive Arms damage - Hybrid Armsman Damage

Tis the Same, I dont dig at it. I merely State the fact you dont need to have 50 base weapon to do the same Damage and lots more utility :D . If it comes off as a dig what your really seeing is frustration at the fact so many more people could have so much more to there character and is part of the Reason why Armsmen are looked down in regards to Other Class's and Group Selection. Seems your the 1 poking fun now eh ? :m00:

Never understood you kagato as you seem like a guy that likes to have as tweaked a Charc as possible yet ignore this fact until the day you retired.

< And beyond via forums >

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
But of cause, what goes around comes around.

And my point has always been that the utility gained is wasted or not needed, for how often i'd ever be s/s in a fight i'd rather have the extra parry for the defense when fighting with my pole. It may not be the spec that suites you but it works for some peoples play styles, and not just mine, and on the many times im asked about specs I always give people the options, I don't insist my own spec is the only viable way to go, heck i've even refered people to you when they wanted to know more about hybrid, god help them.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
But of cause, what goes around comes around.

And my point has always been that the utility gained is wasted or not needed, for how often i'd ever be s/s in a fight i'd rather have the extra parry for the defense when fighting with my pole. It may not be the spec that suites you but it works for some peoples play styles, and not just mine, and on the many times im asked about specs I always give people the options, I don't insist my own spec is the only viable way to go, heck i've even refered people to you when they wanted to know more about hybrid, god help them.

I see your Point. I guess Im just so used to having a Hybrid spec and used to that play style that I cant understand why all Armsmen arent maximising There Characters Strenght but I understand what you mean in that some playstyles dont alllow for that so the added utility would be wasted even if hybrid was used so extra parry is a better off-set.

Heh and When I give Armsmen advice i do actually try to figure out what style of play they prefer and then offer insight as best I can and yes I did / do tell these people asking for advice to consult a few other Armsmen for a more rounded Desicion, your name is 1 mentioned ; >.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
Pure Offensive Arms damage - Hybrid Armsman Damage
You don't invite Armsmen to groups for damage output, you invite them so the enemy will be to busy laughing to fight back :p

P.S Kagato only quit cos skalds beat him!

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Rulke said:
You don't invite Armsmen to groups for damage output, you invite them so the enemy will be to busy laughing to fight back :p

So thats what you guys are doing on deh floor? Laughing yourselves to death? Hmmm must take ya a weeks worth of Daz to get deh dirt outta your armor!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:

P.S Kagato only quit cos skalds beat him!

Laughing, is that what you keep running away to go and do? :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Waiting for items usually :p

Reactivate so i can whoop your ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom