Armour sections - chance to hit

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know the breakdown on percentage chance of any particular armour section being hit when an attack is successfully landed on you?

Would find this info useful in deciding what proc setup I want on my armour. I'm sure I've seen this information somewhere before but for the life of me I can't think where nor can I find it anywhere despite hours of searching. Guess it could've been on BW but if so not ever gonna see it again there.... ;)

Hope someone can help.

Ta

remi

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm i belive its in this order: torso(biggest chance) , legs, arms, then head/boots/helm (same percentage).

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the input Remi. Appreciated.

:)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was Torso, then helm and legs, then arms, then gloves and boots... Thats how I calculate my procs but don't count me on it ;) Torso is what gets hit about 50% of the time though ;)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
actually took a good 5mins too search bout this and prove Naetha wrong. :p

found this:

http://www.yeggs.net/underfoot/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general_rvr;action=display;num=1017299485

says:

The six armor slots independently cover your six vulnerable areas. This means that the likelihood of getting hit on your torso, and the resulting damage to you, is determined primarily, by the armor in your torso slot. Your overall AF as listed in your stats window is made up of a weighted sum of your six armor pieces, heavily modified by certain properties. The extent to which each armor piece contributes to your overall AF is shown below, and reflects the probability that you are hit in each area (i.e., it is more likely that you are hit in the torso, so torso armor gets the highest weighting factor to overall AF).

torso: overall AF weighting factor = 220%
legs: overall AF weighting factor = 130%
arms: overall AF weighting factor = 75%
head: overall AF weighting factor = 50%
hands: overall AF weighting factor = 25%
boots: overall AF weighting factor = 25%

(These numbers were derived by my own experimentation and may be slightly off since the game only displays two significant figures for individual AF).

notice the last line....but its kinda the same numbers ive experienced :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom