Are you happy with the compensation given for the downtime of Prydwen?

Are you happy with the compensation given due to downtime of Prydwen?

• Yes, I'm very happy with the compensation. Just what I wanted.

Votes: 143 32.4%
  • I don't have problems with it, but it could be better.

Votes: 104 23.5%
  • No, I'm not happy at all. GOA should have given us something lot better.

Votes: 145 32.8%
  • No opinion/Neutral

Votes: 50 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Free month, quadruple xp, choice of 4 free arti's, fully SCed full set of armor, 2 bags of chips, 24 bottles of Becks and a 3 week holiday in Hawaii.

Nothing more nothing less :) hehe

But really, its fine, they could have give us the bare minimum of free days to compensate the lost days of play.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
mmm, did you read it correctly...

is says english server'S.... not server

so does this mean excal get compensated for down time too regarding extra subs?

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Damn I had GSV to a little under lvl 2 when server went down, and I'd been leveling it for a day or two. (Slowest arti to lvl I've seen, maybe except for Ring of Dances.)
I want GOA to make my GSV lvl 10! Pwetty pweathe, with thuger on top! :sex:

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
mmm, did you read it correctly...

is says english server'S.... not server

so does this mean excal get compensated for down time too regarding extra subs?

Seems so. I thought I read somewhere before that they would deffo not give subsciption time, cause it might be seen as being unfair. Guess they changed their mind. :mad:

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
The problem now is imo: What to do until Monday?
Ah, I know... :drink: !!! :clap:

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm tempted to start a new thread named "GOA turned me into an alcoholic!"

Relax, I won't (not that drunk - yet hehe) :p

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
Imo anyone with a toon on prydwen. Simple as that.

Can't do it any other way.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
so excal players are getting free subs even tho they had their server and access to their 50's?

absolute bollox if they do.......

due to them knowing which acc's where being played on pryd more than excal cause they have been going thru all the pryd chars... or so they say....

another point... testing over the weekend?
thought they had rules about working weekends?
in other words, they didnt get finished or dont wanna run pryd incase it feks up again while they aint in the office *over the weekend*...

ye, english peeps aint as dumb as ya think....

and the compensation sux ass..... if pryd is back up monday... underdog should be implemented for 12 days, same time server was down.... that gives the 2 weekends lost back to catch up etc....

and b4 you start giving me the *he fekin whining he didnt get enough again*
its doesnt interest me, as of next friday im on holiday for 2 weeks... so i wont benefit fek all... and tbh, its a crock of shit anyway.....

glad your all back to being fan boys/girls of goa....
but myself i aint.... a years free subs couldnt get them back in my good books tbh...... or mythic for that matter......
due to a statement i read earlier about goa hitting the office and waiting for mythic to get up and doing about 4.5 hours chatting/work a day on the actual problem.

paying customers should be given priority if something goes wrong with the product. clustering of french servers is just 1 example 1 day after pryd was taken down for *MAJOR* repairs......

anyway, i said it b4, this time fuck it... not even bothering with this piss ass forum any more...

/ban me

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
That would be good :) But english servers (they said this way) include camlann and excal too. So if all camlann people gets free days, including german and other such players... Imagine how other german players will react. "Hey, you got free days for playing on camlann while prydwen was down?!" If they said english servers, that is for everyone on english servers. But if they say: people who had characters only on english servers... That can hit people who went to help newbies on spanish servers, or people who learn foreign languages and had some level 20s on other servers (not used for months), etc.

Also some friends said their acc expire before monday, will they get any free days? No answers yet. How much they will get? Who knows.

Imho the underpop bonus: Nice to set it to absolute maximum, but see how much bonus the hibs get from it compared to their usual level of underdog bonus, and how much the albs get :)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
As long as the server is up on Monday then im happy. Couldn't care less about the bonuses really. Come on guys, the server has been down for like 1 week and im sure we all had at least a couple of days fun in excal thid for a change.

Corran

Part of the furniture
tallwiz said:
french ripped the english off... yet again....

do you ever stop moaning? my god. I fell sorry for anyone that knows you

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Corran. Tallwiz you sound like you are pretty bored with the game altogether tbh. :(

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
what kind of pathethic poll is this? instead of bitching about compensation being good/bad/not fotm enough, you should atleast b happy prydwen is back up on monday.
:touch:

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
imo GOA / mytic are very generus on the bonuses they are giving uss , but i agree with u guys in the case if TG items or uber rare items are lost u are given money , got some rare items my self and if they are gone how can they replace that with plats when NO one have the items for sale , that would almost be like paying millions in insurence if lets say "mona lisa " was stolen ,

Dorimor1

Banned
The compensation, in my opinion is definatly adequate (sp?) Though could have been better, as some realms it will not effect (Hib/Pryd for example), I feel that Camlamn and Excalibur don't deserve the bonuses we are recieving but I'm really not that bothered, GoA have worked hard on this issue and have dealt with it proffessionaly, people lost items, MLs and RPs, this was a serious issue. I can understand Tallwiz's frustration - though I think he is overeacting a bit, I know you're going on holiday but GoA can't give the compensation when they know that everyone will be there to get them (which will never happen) I don't think you can ask much more of them - I know it can suck loosing your items, but its not GoAs fault if you'll be on holiday when the bonuses are due.

I just can't wait to play my characters on Prydwen again - thanks GoA :D

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Littles said:
As long as the server is up on Monday then im happy. Couldn't care less about the bonuses really. Come on guys, the server has been down for like 1 week and im sure we all had at least a couple of days fun in excal thid for a change.
Haven't visited thidranki on excal, had many other options, and they were much better.

Vagabond

Fledgling Freddie
What they're offering is a hell of a lot more than I was expecting to be getting so I'm happy enough with it. Just glad there's an eta now.

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
bit confused, say an item goes poof so GoA return the value in gold, how do they say what its value is, sure they can look at its price if sold to npc, but on mE same item could cost player a TON to replce. Would suck getting 10g for the item that had just cost you 10+ plat!!!

on bright side, think i finally talked wife into a second kid!!! only taken 7 bloody years lol

Gamah

Banned
Yea Tallwiz = masterwhiner...must be one of those cock customers you hate to serve on your Sat job at the shops, come on think back, you know the ones!

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
as some realms it will not effect (Hib/Pryd for
:D

Hib/pry had thier underpop bonus removed about a month ago, so it will affect them :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Tallwiz: Honestly, if excal and camlann people was flooded with pryd refuges and it added lag to them, some unusual problems had to help, they deserve the compensation. What we miss is effective volunteers who are able to make our stay on excal, etc. more fun, if we don't have some history and friends there.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
agree in how do they accurately compensate for an item that will sell for a lot on ME? Have an item that people will pay 50-100p for and if it goes missing you would expect to get that in compensation, if you didnt and got like a plat then you would feel very ripped off indeed. apart from that everything else is good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom