Are you happy with the compensation given for the downtime of Prydwen?

Are you happy with the compensation given due to downtime of Prydwen?

• Yes, I'm very happy with the compensation. Just what I wanted.

Votes: 143 32.4%
  • I don't have problems with it, but it could be better.

Votes: 104 23.5%
  • No, I'm not happy at all. GOA should have given us something lot better.

Votes: 145 32.8%
  • No opinion/Neutral

Votes: 50 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
GOA will offer a free subscription corresponding to the actual duration of server shutdown to every player owning an active account on the English servers at the date of Prydwen's shutdown
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

hmm if understand this correct, i am getting free days to play daoc, yet today my accounts was closed.
guess need pay it to open.

Nothing like rubbing salt into it. Not only has my BB account not got items restored yet after 4 days (4 days of not making use of the bonus we have been given) now my main account get a nice email last night :-

Subject:Your account has been closed

You decided not to renew your DAoC account (SUBSCRIPTION login XXXXXX). This termination has been effective at the end of your current subscription period.

If you wish to keep playing DAoC, please go to the « account » heading of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your account.

WTF is going on................

Sort this piss poor service out please

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Free time wil be given after items etc has been restored afaik.

So if I have this right, not only are we unable to play and make use of the bonus because our players are stripped we are also unable to make use of the bonus unless we re-subscribe because we wont get free time untill our items have been replaced.

lol

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
So if I have this right, not only are we unable to play and make use of the bonus because our players are stripped we are also unable to make use of the bonus unless we re-subscribe because we wont get free time untill our items have been replaced.

lol
I can understand you can't play and make use of the bonus if you have only one character, or they all got stripped. But surely you must have some alts? Also, you can easily make use of the exp bonus, just /level a toon and go to your favourite exp spot. Seriously, the experience is good, I got my cabalist 3 levels yesterday in about 2 hours playing. (Was focus pulling orange mobs)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
I can understand you can't play and make use of the bonus if you have only one character, or they all got stripped. But surely you must have some alts? Also, you can easily make use of the exp bonus, just /level a toon and go to your favourite exp spot. Seriously, the experience is good, I got my cabalist 3 levels yesterday in about 2 hours playing. (Was focus pulling orange mobs)

I understand where your coming from but the alt I was lvling has been stripped.

Most of us would like to rvr with our mains (that have been stripped) to make use of the bonus and cant.

One guildy has had 6 of his stripped all fully temped.

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
plz go 2 the thread "i got 000796"

and paste your number's or do it here,so we can c how far they are.

remember date as well:)

i know its no 100% how it works but maybe we could c a pattern

if more ppl post there numbers.

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
Any one got his/her MLs back?

Hiya guys.

I'm one of those who lost items/armors, but I lost my MLs and my Spellcrafting skill.

GOA is telling me that MLs and crafting skills where not affected, but, how can be that possible if my chars where ML6 before the "shut down" and now they are Master Level Initiated? My cleric had around 900 in SC, now he has nothing.

I lost 5 bubles on my necro (not a big lost bu still a rare lost).

After 3 e-mail GOA GMs are telling me that the MLs, Exp and Crafting skills where not affected by the data base. This sucks so much.

The money is ok, if they can not give our templates back. The RoGs gems for the merchants are ok. But they time that we lost making MLs...

Any one more with this problem?

Have fun if you can. :(

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:

lol

Afaik your account gets reopened when they give you free days ?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Kikerumbo said:
Hiya guys.

I'm one of those who lost items/armors, but I lost my MLs and my Spellcrafting skill.

GOA is telling me that MLs and crafting skills where not affected, but, how can be that possible if my chars where ML6 before the "shut down" and now they are Master Level Initiated? My cleric had around 900 in SC, now he has nothing.

I lost 5 bubles on my necro (not a big lost bu still a rare lost).

After 3 e-mail GOA GMs are telling me that the MLs, Exp and Crafting skills where not affected by the data base. This sucks so much.

The money is ok, if they can not give our templates back. The RoGs gems for the merchants are ok. But they time that we lost making MLs...

Any one more with this problem?

Have fun if you can. :(

I have lost ML steps aswell as levels on my artis. And no they are not because of rollback to wend morning. Maybe that´s why they never fix my stuff

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
EXP was effected thats why people lost levels, wich got restored (though only full levs)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Got answer now and all artis are now lvl 10 and I got my soot stained boots back and my 500g I payed for the RoG hammer.

So I am happy.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for mine :E

Whats really starting to piss me off now is that although we get 2 weeks free when they finally finish sorting stuff, I've already paid for nearly two weeks when the server was down and now ive paid for yet another week where I'm still unable to play the character I want. Whatever happens from here on, im out of pocket ($$) wise cos ive been paying for a longer time than the recompensation without playing the stuff I want to.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
-I want the free days pay of for the days i was unable to play my main.
-I want to make use of the xp bonus to lvl scalllars.
-By the time i lost i would had made scallars lvl 10 even without xp bonus.
-The xp bonus can make up for the days i lost from leveling scallars to 10.
-My account closed todays even though they prommissed free days.
-Thus i cant use the xp bonus unless I PAY them again.
-Even if they willing to give free days on my next subscripion, i LOSE the xp bonus.
-So they give me the one or the other, unless I PAY first.
-I dont want to lvl some other char, i have lost only rogs form a low lvl char so i dont care, for any item resoration.
-There is only one thing that can make it uo for the time i lost, and i have to play for it AGAIN.
-That alows me to belive that GOA guys are either hypocrits or so stupid that they cant coordinate their promisses.
-Giveing free days outside the xp bonus week is STUPID!. Since promissed them altogether.
-The situation reminds me of politics.
-I hate politics.
-I can hate GOA.

:puke: :puke:

Malena

Banned
Yea Fana

Prydwen population want GOA go down on .... :worthy:
and first sing a song how they are terrible sorry and ...

Give us a half year subs Who in hell are happy playing on excalibur its not like Im intrested too lvl a alt and pay for it a char I aint going too use

;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
168 hours passed since my report, my main is still useless
2 weeks since my main on prydwen is not avaliable for me

i wont profit from the xp/rp bonus as it looks? :<

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone else noticed they didn't actually get any free time?

Oh never mind read a few replies back. Guess I'll need to re-sub to get some use of the last week of xp.

Malena

Banned
Vermillon said:
-I want the free days pay of for the days i was unable to play my main.
-I want to make use of the xp bonus to lvl scalllars.
-By the time i lost i would had made scallars lvl 10 even without xp bonus.
-The xp bonus can make up for the days i lost from leveling scallars to 10.
-My account closed todays even though they prommissed free days.
-Thus i cant use the xp bonus unless I PAY them again.
-Even if they willing to give free days on my next subscripion, i LOSE the xp bonus.
-So they give me the one or the other, unless I PAY first.
-I dont want to lvl some other char, i have lost only rogs form a low lvl char so i dont care, for any item resoration.
-There is only one thing that can make it uo for the time i lost, and i have to play for it AGAIN.
-That alows me to belive that GOA guys are either hypocrits or so stupid that they cant coordinate their promisses.
-Giveing free days outside the xp bonus week is STUPID!. Since promissed them altogether.
-The situation reminds me of politics.
-I hate politics.
-I can hate GOA.

:puke: :puke:
mm GOa seem too "not" be in your fan club I have too agre on what you say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom