Rubric

Originally posted by Belsameth
lies imo
*prods Derric*
explain yourself!

<Watches Bels flex her new found air of scariness>

C

Col|

FYI, Derric is addicted to Dancing, Noodles and taunting GReaper about horses. :p

D

Derric

Such lies,I am a nice,calm guy fyi :I

<gives Bels a nice,black teddybear with horns and a pointy tail>

B

Belsameth

wubly! :D

shush all! Derric didn't do it, even if he did!

C

Col|

Originally posted by Derric
Such lies,I am a nice,calm guy fyi :I

<gives Bels a nice,black teddybear with horns and a pointy tail>

Ok, mebbe I was wrong about the horse thing, I'll blame Sept for that one :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by Derric
I got 30 Carlsberg Sort Guld,you dont.

Get a life!

MOuHGH gAGH gAH ghagh gahAGHAghaghg

hmpf, Hof and tuborg gold ownz your pissbeer fyi!!!!!!!!! Falcon Bayerskt is nice too aswell..... hmm

/runs of to his fridge to see what he has for today

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Shike
hmpf, Hof and tuborg gold ownz your pissbeer fyi!!!!!!!!! Falcon Bayerskt is nice too aswell..... hmm

/runs of to his fridge to see what he has for today

snobb alert :)

Vine>All !!! =)

S

Sharma

/boggle at this entire thread, truly, i have never seen such an amazing compilation of odd posts :D

G

gengi

bugger, all the good threads happen when I am on Holiday :(

Later

R

Riddler

grr, there is no correct definition of life ;|

its all individual

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by StormriderX
I like reading :eek:

Favoured authors:

John Grisham
Tom Clancy
Terry Pratchett
Raymond E Fiest
and
(once apon a time) Steven King.

Do admit I haven't read anything in a while though - book wise :x

the man has taste, should try steven erikson, good fantasy writer
i read avidly as well as play doac, and go and visit my mates quite often, i also have a part time job.
just because you where to weak willed to balance rl and daoc you shouldn't steryotype everyone else to be as weak as you

S

Shike

Originally posted by Eyeinthedark
snobb alert :)

Vine>All !!! =)

Its spelled wine you snobb ^^

And yes, wine is nice now and then, the hangover the day after a bottle of wine however, isnt as nice. I prefer beer overall nowadays, especially in the summer.

:)

edit, isnt it weird that its spelled vineyard when the final product is wine? :m00:

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by Shike
Its spelled wine you snobb ^^

And yes, wine is nice now and then, the hangover the day after a bottle of wine however, isnt as nice. I prefer beer overall nowadays, especially in the summer.

:)

edit, isnt it weird that its spelled vineyard when the final product is wine? :m00:

Ah yes, that came out Swenglish, in Swedish its Vin ,, so i didnt think about it :p

Beer is good though its hard to compare everything has its place, Wine is after dinner thing

M

m4rk

Originally posted by benappo
Do any of you have any RL interests, or are you all so addicted to this game that you play in every spare moment, to the detriment of everything else?

I only ask because many people here are so focussed on their alts that they seem to have no idea there is a RL out there.

Peeps should really take a look at themselves and what they're doing with their lives if the main source, even only source, of enjoyment they've got is this fantasy game. I bet many people come home from work, slob in front of their computer and play for 6-8 hours (more?) solid, eating crap and generally not washing, exercising or doing anything else.

Peeps will turn round and say, sure "I go out on friday/saturday night", but that's not really an interest is it? I mean do any of you have hobbies, sports, or even like more intellectual things like history or arts for example. I bet a lot of DAOCers just play DAOC, and nothing else. That is really quite sad.

People are gonna reply "f@ck off it's our life" etc. but surely life's got to have something more to it than months, or years of sitting in your musty, darkened room, playing a game and chatting to "friends" consisting of trolls and kobolds.

Flame away, but i don't give a sh@t.

So why post on here? F*ck off back to the real world, maybe you people out there will have the pleasure of meeting us someday.

B

benappo

The thread has been closed for some time you dozy twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom