Are there any good mid stealthers left?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Sad to see especially Tesla's tactics: Pop GS on you, then run to his 2 WL buddies. Or better yet, FZ you and run. That is just absolutely pathetic.

Regarding that FZ - Yeah, because it is so unfair to try and avoid melee with someone who's absolutely geared for it, while I'm not. I peeled you with FZ and made my escape because I was already half-dead, and if I stayed in the area (that close to the tower) I'd be shot full of scout arrows in a matter of moments. So yeh, I peeled you, and made my escape.

If I run around and see an infil/ns and I'm too close to open up with my bow without getting a facefull of PA, I'll drop a pet on you or nuke you out of stealth - and then, if the opportunity is there - kite the hell out of you and shoot you full of arrows.

If you can't handle that then that is your failing, and not mine. I am not responsible for any adding Midgard casters, though most of the time they're welcome to come join the fun.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Technodave said:
Hi just two quick Questions, Are there any good mid stealthers left?
Ps plz no flames in this post just tell me who will giv me a good fight :touch:

Considering u say stealthers, I assume you are talking about multiple stealthers.

Im happy to inform you the majority of Midgard-stealthers are perfectly able to take you (and anyone else) down in a duo, trio, or even bigger groups.

There's a few stealthers who still try to solo, they know who they are and kudos to them. Rest is just zerging shitheads.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea i have respect for privacy even thou he dosnt giv a great fight he dosnt pop you to fg's /bow :cheers:

illusb i put you in the same class as casters with di bots realy :eek6:

Telsa while your "not responsible for any adding Midgard casters" you still kite towards them not as if u make any effort not to,your just there to add on fights. Have you ever just watched a 1v1 or not added ? but hey if thats how you like to play we dont pay your subs blah blah......

VF ive changed my sig for you :) im sure you can all now post about how crap i am and how i zerg'ed/added on you all

To mid stealthers as a hole i relise irvr brings out the werst in us all.While irvr is fun at first i think its gone on abit too long all rdy

The post was made after i had logged off due to all my fights ending in me gettin added on or stealthers running away to fg's or WL's, i guess i still had the red mist lookin back it was a dumb ass post to make. flim feal free to lock it :cheers:

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Regarding that FZ - Yeah, because it is so unfair to try and avoid melee with someone who's absolutely geared for it, while I'm not. I peeled you with FZ and made my escape because I was already half-dead, and if I stayed in the area (that close to the tower) I'd be shot full of scout arrows in a matter of moments. So yeh, I peeled you, and made my escape.

If I run around and see an infil/ns and I'm too close to open up with my bow without getting a facefull of PA, I'll drop a pet on you or nuke you out of stealth - and then, if the opportunity is there - kite the hell out of you and shoot you full of arrows.

If you can't handle that then that is your failing, and not mine. I am not responsible for any adding Midgard casters, though most of the time they're welcome to come join the fun.

there is nothing wrong with kite and shoot tactics and i would absolutely admit that u rox as a hunter using that tactic tesla if u didnt have the mid zerg to back u up in case something goes wrong! as i see it u are just another ranged rp farmer with nothing to distinguish u from any ohter ranged class! if this is ur definition of fun then dont be suprised from the definition of zergling that other ppl know u with....

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
in regards of fighting stealthers...theres somethin i dont get....will always seem to outnumber u....like ur solo...u get 2 sb's on ur ass.....or if that isnt the case....u'll be fightin one.....an when uve get them in the bag...they vanish.....fuckin annoyin ability tbh

Ging

Part of the furniture
Nimroel (SB)
Illusb (SB)
Hugmeh (SB)
Kipu (Hunter)

^^ all should give u a good fight.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cemeterygates said:
in regards of fighting stealthers...theres somethin i dont get....will always seem to outnumber u....like ur solo...u get 2 sb's on ur ass.....or if that isnt the case....u'll be fightin one.....an when uve get them in the bag...they vanish.....fuckin annoyin ability tbh

tbh i have never outnumbered anyone when solo :)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

Technodave said:
Hi just two quick Questions, Are there any good mid stealthers left?
Ps plz no flames in this post just tell me who will giv me a good fight :touch:

Nope, not good enough... for you.

Must be great to stand above all mid-stealthers and be able to judge them...^^

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Sb : Nimroel , Hugmeh , Nefastus , Jox , Mixal , Nuxtobatns , Thornea
Hunters : Narzu , Kipu , Rov , Shrewsbury , Denarius , Powerslave a bit inactive ( Uncle Sam took him away :eek6: )
Take ur pick...

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
TBH any SB with their damn fixed 2.0 APR will put up a good fight.

I think I've beaten all assassins mentioned above, though there is one named Karatez who I never managed to kill. Sucker sometimes whack me for 400+ mainhand and I'm fairly sure he has malice or another plain slasher weapon there. That guy will give you a good fight for sure.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Jox said:
Nope, not good enough... for you.

Must be great to stand above all mid-stealthers and be able to judge them...^^

Aye you are allways solo and never pop ppl infront of FG's :puke:

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm good sb's that u meet solo are bit rare but still
More active : Hugmeh , Nimroel , karatez , Karatez , Nuxtobatns
Less active : Braakj... , Chaostar , Illlu , cylian , echion , endac, paradoxx
Hunters :<
Atm they are extremely rare solo but ill just point some i remmber out even thow a decent hunter with all touys up will give u a good fight ip fz .... (dueled loads )
More active : Guindor , Eldergod
less active : evo :( , Moriane , Wormz
Lot of hunters would be mentioned in the list but alas ods of meeting them solo would be zilch .
Tesla kinda gets the arsehole award (dont get me wrong i understand sniper spec ) but ur tactics are the most .... loads of other sniper specced bowyers have lot more decensy .

Btw the clasification was not made in order just in a random memory searching .
/Shatterhand

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
spree.jpg

<ewul laughter>

<3 hibbies at DC :D

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Phalanx said:
TBH any SB with their damn fixed 2.0 APR will put up a good fight.

I think I've beaten all assassins mentioned above, though there is one named Karatez who I never managed to kill. Sucker sometimes whack me for 400+ mainhand and I'm fairly sure he has malice or another plain slasher weapon there. That guy will give you a good fight for sure.

U need to learn to play first before bragging about killing sbs...
(not an excuse but at the time-times u 'beat me' ... i was running random with 4% spirit versus your 5 relics, spirit thruster and bladeshadow summon;u do the math adding an alb or two in the equation)

PS: this is not a whine cause its just reffering to a random clueless infil :fluffle:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
UriZeN said:
there is nothing wrong with kite and shoot tactics and i would absolutely admit that u rox as a hunter using that tactic tesla if u didnt have the mid zerg to back u up in case something goes wrong! as i see it u are just another ranged rp farmer with nothing to distinguish u from any ohter ranged class! if this is ur definition of fun then dont be suprised from the definition of zergling that other ppl know u with....

Oh, I am a zergling if the opportunity arrives. But I also run solo when I feel like it. Sometimes I add, and sometimes I let people fight. I'm not holier than anyone here - I fight as the situation unfolds, using whatever advantages I can use that present themselves.

I'm not on some holy quest to be considered the l33t3st s0l0-st34lth3r on the server (I really couldn't care less). As long as I'm having fun and I'm helping my realm and protect other Middies, I'm happy.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I'm not on some holy quest to be considered the l33t3st s0l0-st34lth3r on the server (I really couldn't care less). As long as I'm having fun and I'm helping my realm and protect other Middies, I'm happy.

I dont agree with u 100% but atleast u seemed to be urself and express it ......none can tell u how to play.....
/respect

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
<3 me letting you fight freely and you killing me at 5% straight after a fight. :worthy:

would you prefer to get killed while you're still fighting ? ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Im not very good but I can come back to mid if you fancy fighting a solo Shadowblade - (Amphrax).

Midgard

No Seriously, theres plenty of Decent Solo Stealther Shadowblades/Hunters out there just need to find them - e.g. (Cylian, Grymligast (If he plays), Nefastus (When Solo), Braakjaak or somethign (Cant remember sorry :)), Nimreol, Illusb, Hugmeh (Tough one) These are just a few that i come accross for Shadowblades. As for Hunters ones that i know of that are tough and solo are: Guinder (Very good player - Tough Hunter and fights fair), Kipu if he dont decide to run from you, Gustav, Denarius these are only a few hunters that I come accross which I find give good fights.

Hibbies

Dont really remember some of these names but i do know who play Nightshade are: Cuici runs solo and very tough, Caester (Caester when he plays), Intimate (tough one, good player), Thesa, Magol and as for Ranger I can only mention one person, sorry :( and that has to be Censi Really strong Ranger. One ranger i would like to see back in Frontier would be Spinesprout or his Nightshade Pricklesprout.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Hugmeh aint a good SB tho. he might be hard, but he usually pop you. but if you hit him too much he just runs to a FG so you die, and then afterwards if you kill him, he asks a alb to pass on a message to you, that your a **** etc :D.. so bad SB imo

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian is prolly the hardest SB ive ever been fighting.. but allways puts up a fair fight ;;)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

Vodkafairy said:
jox (not as lethal as when he left, nice guy regardless.. did i just say that?)

Hehe, give me some time mate, I need to adjust, but above all; I need the CLs and a new template. But my biggest problem is the weapon-setup, I cant decide. And spec? The Wyrd-spec seems weak if the infil/ns gets the jump with the new weaponskilldebuff, even with purge III, because if I purge the poisons I will be in serious trouble if they land any kind of stun(that can Urizen confirm^^).

I wonder if the general remedy in 1.82 will break stealth.

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
U need to learn to play first before bragging about killing sbs...
(not an excuse but at the time-times u 'beat me' ... i was running random with 4% spirit versus your 5 relics, spirit thruster and bladeshadow summon;u do the math adding an alb or two in the equation)

PS: this is not a whine cause its just reffering to a random clueless infil :fluffle:

- And you need to get your facts straight. I don't use blade shadow, and I very rarely use spirit main hand, against another assassin I will be using heat with few exceptions. Also, don't call me clueless and say I need to learn how to play infiltrator, I'm not the one dying to players half my own rank.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Hugmeh aint a good SB tho. he might be hard, but he usually pop you. but if you hit him too much he just runs to a FG so you die, and then afterwards if you kill him, he asks a alb to pass on a message to you, that your a **** etc :D.. so bad SB imo

U sir need to get a clue before u post here :m00:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Phalanx said:
- And you need to get your facts straight. I don't use blade shadow, and I very rarely use spirit main hand, against another assassin I will be using heat with few exceptions. Also, don't call me clueless and say I need to learn how to play infiltrator, I'm not the one dying to players half my own rank.

U used that setup (or it could have been 2 spirit lw and drot with spirit/bladeshadow) when u were rr2-3 w8ing on the Beno tower hill for a stealther fight to start so that u and Drot could come down running to add...
and i am sorry i died back then when u-drot-the enemy i was fighting-and some possible passing by caster killed me. yes..i should be better than that...even if all your rrs would add up to mine (back then)...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Minstrel said:
U sir need to get a clue before u post here :m00:

actually uninformedness isn't against the CoC - outright flames are ;) so tread carefully.

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
U used that setup (or it could have been 2 spirit lw and drot with spirit/bladeshadow) when u were rr2-3 w8ing on the Beno tower hill for a stealther fight to start so that u and Drot could come down running to add...
and i am sorry i died back then when u-drot-the enemy i was fighting-and some possible passing by caster killed me. yes..i should be better than that...even if all your rrs would add up to mine (back then)...

I've never used blade shadow, I've never used two spirit weaps, I don't know who Drot is, and you couldn't find your arse even if you were standing in the Hall of Mirrors.

All I was trying to convey was that Karatez will put up a good fight, more so than the others from my point of view, if you don't agree with me then please say just that instead of badmouthing me and saying I'm a lowlife adder and stealthzerger.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
arent u Fortinbrae ?? isnt that the char u mentioned at your signature at the first reply in this thread ? If that is so..u had a tendency to add on everyfight i was in near beno...some time ago tho

anyways...lets end it here...besides i wont be rvring anytime soon..so little chance i will meet u before your next rr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom