Are there any good mid stealthers left?

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi just two quick Questions, Are there any good mid stealthers left?
Ps plz no flames in this post just tell me who will giv me a good fight :touch:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Nah m8 all mid stealthers are Greek netcafe tagteams.........

Ucallme

Banned
Im not very good but I can come back to mid if you fancy fighting a solo Shadowblade - (Amphrax).

Midgard

No Seriously, theres plenty of Decent Solo Stealther Shadowblades/Hunters out there just need to find them - e.g. (Cylian, Grymligast (If he plays), Nefastus (When Solo), Braakjaak or somethign (Cant remember sorry :)), Nimreol, Illusb, Hugmeh (Tough one) These are just a few that i come accross for Shadowblades. As for Hunters ones that i know of that are tough and solo are: Guinder (Very good player - Tough Hunter and fights fair), Kipu if he dont decide to run from you, Gustav, Denarius these are only a few hunters that I come accross which I find give good fights.

Hibbies

Dont really remember some of these names but i do know who play Nightshade are: Cuici runs solo and very tough, Caester (Caester when he plays), Intimate (tough one, good player), Thesa, Magol and as for Ranger I can only mention one person, sorry :( and that has to be Censi Really strong Ranger. One ranger i would like to see back in Frontier would be Spinesprout or his Nightshade Pricklesprout.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Never met grymligast when he wasnt solo, altho was awhile ago ive met him. Hugmeh use some winhax, so u dont wanna fight him :< Nimroel and chaostar (sp?) are <3 too. Among the hunters gustav got most of honor of em, even tho even him has uncovered me a few times infront of the zerg. Most of the rest are just adding ***** who will run if u find em solo. I guess there can be afew exceptions as i dont play alot and havent met every1.

Priz

Loyal Freddie
Ucallme said:
Im not very good but I can come back to mid if you fancy fighting a solo Shadowblade - (Amphrax).

Midgard

No Seriously, theres plenty of Decent Solo Stealther Shadowblades/Hunters out there just need to find them - e.g. (Cylian, Grymligast (If he plays), Nefastus (When Solo), Braakjaak or somethign (Cant remember sorry :)), Nimreol, Illusb, Hugmeh (Tough one) These are just a few that i come accross for Shadowblades. As for Hunters ones that i know of that are tough and solo are: Guinder (Very good player - Tough Hunter and fights fair), Kipu if he dont decide to run from you, Gustav, Denarius these are only a few hunters that I come accross which I find give good fights.

Hibbies

Dont really remember some of these names but i do know who play Nightshade are: Cuici runs solo and very tough, Caester (Caester when he plays), Intimate (tough one, good player), Thesa, Magol and as for Ranger I can only mention one person, sorry :( and that has to be Censi Really strong Ranger. One ranger i would like to see back in Frontier would be Spinesprout or his Nightshade Pricklesprout.

Amphrax/Arauddry

so you dont inlude me, what a shame :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
sb's i have met are: hugmeh, nimroel, illusb (sometimes owns me with remedy up, sometimes i own him while getting pa/cd'd.. strange liddul sb), endac (hits like a fly but outplayed me the two times we met), bergir (stop getting so fooking lucky), kias' sb (seen him do some nice stuff, tho hes a **** regardless!), grymligast (nice guy, strong sb), cylian (killed me at 5% hp only time i met him, you go boy!), echion (always a hard fight), jox (not as lethal as when he left, nice guy regardless.. did i just say that?), stinkbox, chaostar, braakjekk, thornea

then theres a lot of paper sb's like privacy, mephisto, slitzskaft, pilskafts, list goes on and on. they're funny though, when i stayed alive for nearly half a minute with 3 of them proccing my som i got a /bow from each when i had a fight later - was very nice to see them *not* adding on me

then theres loads of nice hunters out like koxine, guindor, kipu, tesla (be nice to him and he's nice to you. <3), gustav, denarius (harder nut to crack before he stops being a ****, but i think i got there finally! :p)

can't think of any more right now, but im sure i have forgotten loads still. as you can see the list is quite big, and nearly all of them show me the respect back that i show them. its nice to have by far the majority of people give me a /hug instead of add on me, and usually just let me go after a fight.

ironically one thing i have noticed is that if too many people don't add, it takes away some of the thrill aswell. ive had times where i got /hugs from all different directions and none would add me down, making bledmeer more like a prize-shooting-circus then an rvr zone. we always need some warlocks there to keep people on their toes. :p

anyways, glad you're an alb yourself, cus the list of alb stealthers would be probably be even bigger and i cba to remember that much. :p

anyways, dunno who your stealther is technodave but writing such a hypocritical post won't make it easier for you as a stealther. nearly every mid stealther out has a kind heart and will show love, after someone sets the right example. sounds cheesy enough? :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Alme said:
Never met grymligast when he wasnt solo, altho was awhile ago ive met him. Hugmeh use some winhax, so u dont wanna fight him :< Nimroel and chaostar (sp?) are <3 too. Among the hunters gustav got most of honor of em, even tho even him has uncovered me a few times infront of the zerg. Most of the rest are just adding ***** who will run if u find em solo. I guess there can be afew exceptions as i dont play alot and havent met every1.

I am always solo but hardly play

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
ive had times where i got /hugs from all different directions and none would add me down, making bledmeer more like a prize-shooting-circus then an rvr zone. we always need some warlocks there to keep people on their toes. :p

Yah! And you from killing poor defenseless Shamanettes!

(Dunno if you remember: Cause you /huged me before you attacked I kinda thought you'd leave me alone. Then you attacked and I totaly and utterly panicked... instead of moc-rooting you, purging and then kiting you everly after I just 'ran' away.
I felt so dirty afterwards. :( )

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Yah! And you from killing poor defenseless Shamanettes!

(Dunno if you remember: Cause you /huged me before you attacked I kinda thought you'd leave me alone. Then you attacked and I totaly and utterly panicked... instead of moc-rooting you, purging and then kiting you everly after I just 'ran' away.
I felt so dirty afterwards. :( )

yeah i actually regret hitting you, i don't remember if i actually killed you or bailed though :p

sowwy :(

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Ucallme said:
Hibbies

Amphrax/Arauddry

You forgot faiotan.....probably the best nightshade of the lot.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
yeah i actually regret hitting you, i don't remember if i actually killed you or bailed though :p

sowwy :(

I died horribly with you slashing away at my buttocks. I didnt even make it off the bridge.

Am just not used to the stealther business anymore... have so little playtime that I only RvR with our guildgroup and never get to take my cute huntress out.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
I died horribly with you slashing away at my buttocks. I didnt even make it off the bridge.

Am just not used to the stealther business anymore... have so little playtime that I only RvR with our guildgroup and never get to take my cute huntress out.

:(.

i wont do it again!

hm is koeki your shaman? maybe i was just hungry that time. :D

privacy

Fledgling Freddie
aww vodka such love, just trying to sort out getting a template then hopefully i shall not be paper anymore :)

but looking forward to fighting you with new temp and then i shall no longer have to add on you to be able to kill u ;)

btw i will fight mostly anyone , been solo for the last couple of weeks so let me know who ur inf is :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
privacy said:
but looking forward to fighting you with new temp and then i shall no longer have to add on you to be able to kill u ;)

wasnt trying to be mean, but as you said yourself you are quite soft atm. bring on the new template asap! :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
privacy said:
aww vodka such love, just trying to sort out getting a template then hopefully i shall not be paper anymore :)

btw i will fight mostly anyone , been solo for the last couple of weeks so let me know who ur inf is :)

U ll always be a paper sb.
U will always add
U solo? :eek7:

No this aint a whine

privacy

Fledgling Freddie
only slight problem is i have about 250gold atm :p and im too lazy to go and farm cause im abit obsessed with rvring but hopefully will get my arse into gear soon as im only really missin the leather for it , got all items :)

and minstrel will u always be a prick? , uve only ever seen me about twice so dont really think u can comment much:)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
try again technodave without the trolling.

bah, nerf nicely phrased PMs ;) I wasted some of my precious time I could have used offending Maniac's sense of fair play in game editing out some of the BS ;) I declare this new happy thread open :p

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
nerf u flim i had all rdy toned down what i wanted to write, wud of like to see all the replys b4 u boshed em

illu

Part of the furniture
Technodave said:
Hi just two quick Questions, Are there any good mid stealthers left?
Ps plz no flames in this post just tell me who will giv me a good fight :touch:

I don't know if I'm any good, but I'll always try and give people entertaining fights whether be a caster/fg's (when they are resting or not fighting other fg's :> or if they leave a caster straggling behind ^^)/tank/archer, if I see 3 enemy attacking 1 helpless soul, I'll try and take 1 or 2 of them down, if I see a keep on fire, I'll try and bash the ram, pour some oil on the buggers, and if I see a 1on1, I let them get on with it, and if the winner is the enemy and it's someone on my "f*ckers who killed me in a shit way" list, then they are going down :> (or depending on mood :p) And if I see a caster about to zap the crap out of someone having a 1on1, I'll also have a pop at them too :>

So Technodave, there are a few of us out there who will give you a good fight :>

Oli - Illu

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
privacy said:
only slight problem is i have about 250gold atm :p and im too lazy to go and farm cause im abit obsessed with rvring but hopefully will get my arse into gear soon as im only really missin the leather for it , got all items :)

and minstrel will u always be a prick? , uve only ever seen me about twice so dont really think u can comment much:)

Yea twice ive seen u solo if thats what u talking about. :p

privacy

Fledgling Freddie
lol well i dont particularly remember zerging much only really been in a duo or trio or maybe the odd friday night runnin with 2 warriors and another sb <in lan shop> well atleast from now im hopin to only run in groups of 3 tops so hopefully u can take the always be a zerger bit away , prolly will always be paper :p

priv

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Only decent active stealthers (from mid/hib) are Hugmeh, Nimroel, Intimate & Ciuci from my pov. Ofc there will be others, but those are the only stealthers that I can be sure won't add or leech. (sorry if I left someone out)

The iRVR has brought the brynja humpers and zergers to alb; Tesla, Kilsimba & co., Nefastus & co, Gustav (ebayed? he used to be a decent hunter), Privacy, Mylittleye, Flyboypip... the list goes on and on and on and on...

Sad to see especially Tesla's tactics: Pop GS on you, then run to his 2 WL buddies. Or better yet, FZ you and run. That is just absolutely pathetic.

I feel kinda sorry for Kilsimba & co., they try so hard, but even as a group of 5-6 stealthers they fail so miserably at anything they do. My small trio yesterday was able to take them out in a split second.

Ah well... I just hope this iRVR will end soon, so I can get some nice fights vs soloers around Beno, cause you won't be seeing me around bled.

pip

Banned
privacy said:
lol well i dont particularly remember zerging much only really been in a duo or trio or maybe the odd friday night runnin with 2 warriors and another sb <in lan shop> well atleast from now im hopin to only run in groups of 3 tops so hopefully u can take the always be a zerger bit away , prolly will always be paper :p

priv
/ignore minstrel mate just 1 of these tards that likes to get under everybodys skin:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom