Are there any good mid stealthers left?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Hugmeh aint a good SB tho. he might be hard, but he usually pop you. but if you hit him too much he just runs to a FG so you die, and then afterwards if you kill him, he asks a alb to pass on a message to you, that your a **** etc :D.. so bad SB imo
Now theres a prime example of the 8 man Greek netcafe team i was talkintg about.

illu

Part of the furniture
Technodave said:
/snip

illusb i put you in the same class as casters with di bots realy :eek6:

/snip

I imagine this is a dig at me, but I'll take it as a twisted compliment :>

Someone mentioned not seeing me that regularly on the servers. I wish I could play more, but I have a gf/job/life to juggle as well as playing the game :/ And I have set playing nights that were fought for, where I don't get disturbed, having to watch Coronation Street or some other inane soap :>

And I also come on a lot at "sb-friendly" hours like midnight+ because the fights are more 1on1 then, so if you are an insomniac like me, I'm sure I'll be seeing you :>

Oli - Illu

PS I will only consider myself to be a good stealther when I reach rr11, have 2000+ solo kills, and when I do minimal mistakes in fight. At the moment, there is still a long way to go - but I'm getting there :p

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Phalanx said:
- And you need to get your facts straight. I don't use blade shadow, and I very rarely use spirit main hand, against another assassin I will be using heat with few exceptions. Also, don't call me clueless and say I need to learn how to play infiltrator, I'm not the one dying to players half my own rank.

aint you the scout that was adding on everything in sight earlier today or yesterday? (cant remember when, just remember the arrows in my back while fighting.)

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
Hugmeh aint a good SB tho. he might be hard, but he usually pop you. but if you hit him too much he just runs to a FG so you die, and then afterwards if you kill him, he asks a alb to pass on a message to you, that your a **** etc :D.. so bad SB imo

funnay people dropping insults without saying who they are ... xD

illu said:
I wish I could play more, but I have a gf/job/life to juggle as well as playing the game :/

You do know that playing comp games is a part of your life, as work, training and having a relationship is. If you have fun in DAoC and you have FUN training, why would one exclude the other or be looked at as a less valueable etc?

Just curious.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the other hand, most people see DAoC as a pasttime, and pasttimes usually have to take the backseat in comparison to "more important" things like your job, your health and any personal relationships.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i think theres a lot of good stealthers around at the moment.

big fan of snorigs and kipu, these guys are like beatable if you get a perfect jump on them. If I get a normal jump I get my ass handed to me, its shit like that which makes you try and stay alert.
had some nice fights with cylian i think when cluster came out. gyrmlisgast is good. wings given me some real tough fights like where i have met him with all my shit up and just scraped victories.
arrandry always gets stuck well. urizen ofc. echion, liowyn, shatterhand, paradox. Jox for me is still the greatest shadowblade i ever cross swords with though. Yet to fight huggers for about 6 months but im sure he pwns too.

Im sure theres some real good ones coming through who have just started with the class.

the ones i tend to respect are also the ones that go out and hunt down opponents. They aint interested in fighting in places where theres like too many of there realmmates are because its a bit shitty and u dont get uninterupted fights.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Hugmeh mistakes elven nightshade of ybah looks with epic rangers :D

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
illu said:
I imagine this is a dig at me, but I'll take it as a twisted compliment :>

Someone mentioned not seeing me that regularly on the servers. I wish I could play more, but I have a gf/job/life to juggle as well as playing the game :/ And I have set playing nights that were fought for, where I don't get disturbed, having to watch Coronation Street or some other inane soap :>

And I also come on a lot at "sb-friendly" hours like midnight+ because the fights are more 1on1 then, so if you are an insomniac like me, I'm sure I'll be seeing you :>

Oli - Illu

PS I will only consider myself to be a good stealther when I reach rr11, have 2000+ solo kills, and when I do minimal mistakes in fight. At the moment, there is still a long way to go - but I'm getting there :p

yea your hard to kill for all the wrong reasons :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom