Are savages to be THAT nerfed?

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
they gonna get a proper nerf or still gonna be slightly downgraded but still take out cloth wearers in under 2s?

I hope they get the zerk treatment and if so
00000450.gif
to the mids :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
And the Lord Mythic did come upon Moses and decreed ten holy commandments to be followed by him and his people eternally. Of these the first was, if thou dost play an overpowered class, thou shalt spend a term in purgatory where thou shalt suffer being gimped. When thy time is served, according to thy crime, I shall fix ye.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
lol at violins :D

and btw lox i can't give you a rep point till i've "spread some more around"

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
nah its a tiny nerf nothing like the huge one that is needed (the deletion one) wont really affect high rr savages on their damage output

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Aye the nerf basically just makes the class extremely hard to level without a group or buffbot.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
hehe ;)

well im glad they will quad lest. its just insane atm .. theres usaly 2+ each time u get one on you... buffs taking more hp is nice... especially close to the box :p

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>buffs taking more hp is nice

In rvr that will make very little difference, only place it will hurt is in pve, causing longer downtime unless you got a friendly healer around.

Savage groups have enough healing capacity in their groups to the hp cost will be immaterial. The only ones that will feel it are the savages that play in a pick up group with poor healing capacity. So your nightmare remains :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
No nerf really on savages.
Zerkers did not get nerfed really, still a fine class to play.
They got brought into line. Savages will still be better than a zerker.
Regards, Glottis

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Iceflower said:
>buffs taking more hp is nice

In rvr that will make very little difference, only place it will hurt is in pve, causing longer downtime unless you got a friendly healer around.

Savage groups have enough healing capacity in their groups to the hp cost will be immaterial. The only ones that will feel it are the savages that play in a pick up group with poor healing capacity. So your nightmare remains :)

dunno how much gp it drains _but_... a sudden drop in the middle, when charging a box means alot...

nol

Fledgling Freddie
savages need an arse fuck from a blue whale, just to cover the torment they caused over the last few patches...

Aussie

Banned
they removed insta taunt
the self buffs will cost more hp (?) and last for 15sec less (?)
quads from 20% to 1,5%

I call that a decent nerf :eek:

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
they removed insta taunt
the self buffs will cost more hp (?) and last for 15sec less (?)
quads from 20% to 1,5%

I call that a decent nerf :eek:

No a decent nerf is deleting them from game - they should have never happened. Its just another zerker which pretty much made the zerker nerf worthless, if they were gonna give them another overpowered tank why not leave zerkers?

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Just take det of em and make pay 14 points 4 ip and 10 4 purge that would make me happy but im just a jealous reaver

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, strong albs. dont worry, it's the healer up next for you to destroy! :bazbeer:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tindel said:
yeah, strong albs. dont worry, it's the healer up next for you to destroy! :bazbeer:

lol, you're not one of those "everyone hates mid" people are you?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Tindel said:

Ummm, what Mid class was destroyed?
Zerkers where brought into line.
SB's are still viable, just Jox whining makes them less (nice the way you still purged my casted stun Jox, despite Nobi also shooting me for 1k damage, desperate for rp's? :) ).
Savages will still be uber, after the upcoming fixes.
Just what class got nerfed into the ground?
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is they nerfed the zekers and they putted the savages... atleast the mids won, now u can see how the top 20 in duskwave... for zekers 1.700k rps and savages 1.400k... savages appear around 4 moths ago and zekers around 2 ages ago... here is as u can see the savage "arent" overpowered and the ppl prefert make a savage insteand a zeker :(

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
lol, you're not one of those "everyone hates mid" people are you?
They're all out to get us! The munchkin people told me so

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
if albion gets deleted.. and theiri players goin to play swg.. man that would be a dream comming true .. whining drops with 95%

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>the self buffs will cost more hp (?) and last for 15sec less (?)
quads from 20% to 1,5%

>I call that a decent nerf

Not really, even met a troll savage with a slow 2hander swinging with haste 5? Now multiply that effect with 2 or 3 to simulate the assist train. ;) Actually, the real nerf is that their damage table is switched to hybrid level for regular weapons not the selfbuff costs. (Or did Mythic withdraw that change?)

And I think the hp loss hits you when the battle is over, ie when group isnt in combat anymore. Only way it could be hurt the savage is if healers are out of power and you are attacked by a new group at that stage.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fragoverrule said:
if albion gets deleted.. and theiri players goin to play swg.. man that would be a dream comming true .. whining drops with 95%
Going by your logic and this post, you constitute the remaining 5% then, I take it?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Iceflower said:
Not really, even met a troll savage with a slow 2hander swinging with haste 5? Now multiply that effect with 2 or 3 to simulate the assist train. ;)
I know a lot of guard tanks who would love to see all Savages go 2H; all of a sudden, blocking against an assist train of 2-3 Savages would become possible.

And I think the hp loss hits you when the battle is over, ie when group isnt in combat anymore.
Well, the duration of Savage self buffs are 15 seconds. It's certainly going to hurt Savages who spam all their buffs once they get close to an enemy to lose 25% of their hitpoints 15 seconds later.

But yes, I am not convinced that the Savage nerf was enough.

Skyrie

Fledgling Freddie
As for 2h savages theyre heaps easier to block, the str/con debuff and disease hurt em lots.

On top of that savages arent allowed to use many of the slowest 2h weapons, and you failed to mention that the savage damage on non-h2h weapons gets reduced.

Bring on the savage nerf. Overpowered shitbois!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom