Are savages to be THAT nerfed?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
OMG u are such FOTM whiners
Gee im such a thread reviver, but anyway...
I cant belive what made you say such a thing... oh wait, could it be:

Killrake 50
Slinkie 50
Barudi 50
Toxicate 50
Deleterina 50
Selector 50
Cavie 50
Pilare 50
Ballistor 50
Old 48
Falgara 45
Saline 45
Killrock 45
Troxita 45
Beryll 43
Bluenose 40
Killine 35

lol, 4 of them savages?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Can we please stop remarking on Killrake's alts? Please! Seems every thread he posts to, someone has to make that "clever" post. :m00:

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
haha rofl... next thing to nerf is Infi kekekekekkekekekek
anyway they all rolled fotm theurgists now :eek:

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Can we please stop remarking on Killrake's alts? Please! Seems every thread he posts to, someone has to make that "clever" post. :m00:
lol, well he do have alot of chars :D

and btw. how a I supposed to know that my clever remak has been made before? I agree with you though, it was pretty darn clever. xDDD

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
If a tank class has special properties/advantages it should deal less damage
than a pure tank or the pure tank should have access to better ra's.

That is not the case with savages, people are not stupid they know this,
hence the amount of savages.

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Only 2 savages and none of em are 50 and active in rvr :wub:

Killrake 50
Slinkie 50
Barudi 50
Toxicate 50
Deleterina 50
Selector 50
Cavie 50
Pilare 50
Ballistor 50
Old 48
Falgara 45
Saline 45
Killrock 45<-----Savage
Troxita 45
Beryll 43<---Savage
Bluenose 40
Killine 35

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Do anyone of you who whines about Savages ever thought some alb or hib class is overpowered?
Savages is still overpowered abit yes but not greater than zerkers imo.
Savages insta taunt + quad hits made em overpowered cause insta taunt made em interupts healers/nukers (like pallys and friar's wonder if warrior could get insta taunt) and the quad hits made the healer classes in other realms go: "WTF how did he die that fast? havent even started the heal spell yet"

So they are quiet nerfed yes. And still Midgard is the Melee Realm for evah :)

// Bryllz0n

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
Not really, even met a troll savage with a slow 2hander swinging with haste 5? Now multiply that effect with 2 or 3 to simulate the assist train.

got any idea how powned such a group would be by a decent guarder? funny that yanks haven't figured that part out yet..

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
Do anyone of you who whines about Savages ever thought some alb or hib class is overpowered?
Savages is still overpowered abit yes but not greater than zerkers imo.
Savages insta taunt + quad hits made em overpowered cause insta taunt made em interupts healers/nukers (like pallys and friar's wonder if warrior could get insta taunt) and the quad hits made the healer classes in other realms go: "WTF how did he die that fast? havent even started the heal spell yet"

So they are quiet nerfed yes. And still Midgard is the Melee Realm for evah :)

// Bryllz0n

As for the taunt, no determination class has instant interrupt now. Only savages used to have before patch and now is nerfed to castable. As for paladins and friars having the same taunt shout I would say take a good look, they can't get determination and, moreover, friars can hardly get groups in the age of determination tanks...

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
Pallys allways get groups.
And Determination isnt everything.

Because they have end regen. If they didnt then they'd be dropped for whatever does ;)

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
Pallys allways get groups.
And Determination isnt everything.

No doubt, since albs love to run 5+ pallys grp :p

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Glorien said:
Because they have end regen. If they didnt then they'd be dropped for whatever does ;)

maybe cos pally for a group = end regen
savage for a group = damage, if they lost their damage noone would want them in group
:m00:

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Ilienwyn said:
As for the taunt, no determination class has instant interrupt now. Only savages used to have before patch and now is nerfed to castable. As for paladins and friars having the same taunt shout I would say take a good look, they can't get determination and, moreover, friars can hardly get groups in the age of determination tanks...
ALL determination tanks have an instant ranged interrupt. Just not on a short recast timer.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
I think Infils are overpowered
infils are overpowered ASSASIN class
compare to other classes suck too much....and infils do not help albion's grp rvr....do they?

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
ALL determination tanks have an instant ranged interrupt. Just not on a short recast timer.

And if they use that interupt they cant pop end potions :)

Powahhh said:
compare to other classes suck too much....and infils do not help albion's grp rvr....do they?

Depends on how you look at it I guess :)
Anyhow, the statement you replyed to was that infils are overpowered, not if they contribute more to a group then other classes or not :)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Powahhh said:
Infiltrators are an overpowered assassin, an overpowered stealther, an overpowered meleer, an overpowered class.

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:

where is my heros insta interupt?

also, afaik armsmen, zerkers and warriors also lack insta interupt.

you are thinking of flurry wich only merc and BM have, right?

edit: wait, armsmen have xbow that can be loaded before drawing it meaning it is kind of an insta. tho, throwing weapons and bow is still hardly a insta interupt. ;) (also a typo corrected)

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahlzor said:

edit: wait, armsmen have xbow that can be loaded before drawing it meaning it is kind of an insta. tho, throwing weapons and bow is still hardly a insta interupt. ;) (also a typo corrected)

he is talking about DD charged items. :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Gahlzor said:

insta dd charge i reckon...... noob :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
they removed insta taunt
the self buffs will cost more hp (?) and last for 15sec less (?)
quads from 20% to 1,5%

I call that a decent nerf :eek:

agree

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Powahhh said:

sorry, laughed when you suggested albs run in grps and not zergs :kissit:

:wub:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gahlzor said:
Then again it's something you can, not something you do, have. Check again how he said it. ;)
Yes. My minstrel wouldn't have any shouts and songs if I didn't spec in it -- thus, my songs and DDs are something I can have, not do have. ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
sorry, laughed when you suggested albs run in grps and not zergs :kissit:

:wub:
Everything good up there in propaganda central?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
maybe cos pally for a group = end regen
savage for a group = damage, if they lost their damage noone would want them in group
:m00:
You saying that BM's and mercs are useless?
lets compare a BM to a savage:
1.They have the same armor
2.Savage has advanced evade 4, BM has advanced evade 3
3.BMs has alot lower dmg then savages
4.BMs has a 8,25 DPS dmg add on a long timer(tripplewield), savages has a selfbuff wiht +25%DPS with no timer (think this does more dmg with styles unlike BS's dmg add).
5.both can spec parry up to a total of 25% parry, but savages get a buff with +25% parry
6.Savages also has an evade buff with +25% evade witch gives em the best evade in the game and is easily capped to 50% -advanced! (this makes savage assist trains VERY hard to slam).
7.For additional endurance they can trade abit end for a small ammount of HP (60% end or 15% HP afaik).
8.They have a 39% haste!
9.And on top of all this they have a NON TIMER Avoid Pain 2,5 (25% resist) to crush, thrust and slash. This is FYI a RA that costs 27 points realm skill points at lvl 3.

If we stopped at number 4 savages would be a good class. Can you deny it? Dont you see that at number 4, these classes are equal? However they get 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 witch makes em no longer equal, but alot better then BM's and mercs.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Ummm, what Mid class was destroyed?
Zerkers where brought into line.
SB's are still viable, just Jox whining makes them less (nice the way you still purged my casted stun Jox, despite Nobi also shooting me for 1k damage, desperate for rp's? :) ).
Savages will still be uber, after the upcoming fixes.
Just what class got nerfed into the ground?
Regards, Glottis :m00:

My dear friend Glottis;

I didn't team with the noble hunter Nobi but I was aware of his presence and his damage output but I purged because I had a random infil spamming basiliskfang on me when I was stunned that you must have missed.

So what did I purge;

Your stun
Another 5 sec of basiliskfang
Enervating
Dot

But I do agree that I burn all my abilities from time to time, even if I dont have to, but I do it coz I have something inc in real life and knows that Jox will be standing on pad the next 20 minutes.

Kindest regards

Me

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Korax said:
9.And on top of all this they have a NON TIMER Avoid Pain 2,5 (25% resist) to crush, thrust and slash. This is FYI a RA that costs 27 points realm skill points at lvl 3.
Resists are not the same as absorb.
The 25% slash resist buff gives closer to AP2 damage reduction on studded, whereas the 25% thrust resist is closer to AP3.

But with the nerfs, I doubt you'll see many savages using these frequently at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom