Apology

aika

Can't get enough of FH
spamming base grp heal in moc is more ftw, like some unnamed rr11 cleric :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soul i coudlnt care less if they were rr12 or rr1 mate. I just want to group with ppl with vent/ts and know how to play and i have a nice time with. The fact is, and ill admit it, most albs are total noobheads. Ofc not all but on a low pop server having the chance to group with these few ppl is very thin.

How to win friends not nice m8 as you put it we were all noobs and infact I still am always trying to Nearsight in staff range :p but not to group just because vent/ts is a bit overtop m8 we been running with people not on vent yes it bit slow in group typing but at end day the game is multiplayer and if there no new players because they not being made feel welcome then server numbers drop.

Infact we swap you Mantix for Zerubiel :p I got fancy for his superman outfit lol then you know what you need to put up with in the community.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
How to win friends not nice m8 as you put it we were all noobs and infact I still am always trying to Nearsight in staff range :p but not to group just because vent/ts is a bit overtop m8 we been running with people not on vent yes it bit slow in group typing but at end day the game is multiplayer and if there no new players because they not being made feel welcome then server numbers drop.

Infact we swap you Mantix for Zerubiel :p I got fancy for his superman outfit lol then you know what you need to put up with in the community.

Soulja

Oi! dont touch my superwomen :D Soul just try and group with most albs and you will see what i mean...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
If Dori was a robber, he would steal your wallet, kick you in the shin and then apologise profusely telling you it was totally wrong and that he'd never do it again. Then a week later he'd steal your wallet, kick you in the shin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom