Apocalypse Dudes - Part 2

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie, as is to be expected from AD. Too bad catacombs looks like crap though, imo. Setup is dead strong imo, like the PE vid from septina PoV in late ToA or whatever it was (PE ofc).
Sad to see no fights vs Groove, would have been fun to see some old meights on vid even if it meant em being ganked. =D
Kickass host as well!

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Ok.

How come you add into the movie this 2nd fucking fight ? a 20 seconds fights, 1st one into the running this evening , tusk on team after nom playing in 5 months.. even counting with all that, It would be ok to add to the movie , but getting ganked the two next fights in this day.. there is no way to add it at all.

Anyone great video and playing - you guys are best fg out nowdays in excal by far.

Last whinne but gues i am in the right of it(since i got mage rr11 with 46+21 light + 18 intell at creation + mom4 +wp4 +10%dmgtoa +10%pierce +elf -which means only a wizz fire or darkness runie at same rr as me and with same template would be able to hit as me on undebuffed targets - but no a rr7 cabalist on low Intellengece stat , it outdamage my caster into 50% ressists enemies how come ?- there is a bug for sure into the calcule of lifetap dd 100% sure ) , lol at Lillhemulen dmg...he 2-3 shoots many targets in the movie , on fastest dd in game.. and with not healable dmg. WoW this whinne has been longuer what i expected....

last thing ... from what i have noticed in the healing - pretty good clerics /clap

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I thought you made a movie so people would think it would be fun to watch, and I think most people are tired of only seeing pwn pwn movies all the time. It takes balls to show fights where you lose, and it gives a more realistic view of it, after all, anyone can make videos where they only win, it's all about the editing. Just my two copper, and I'm dl'ing now, haven't watched it yet.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Its a gankmovie ! they only show fights where they win! :flame:

sorry lethul :( dunno where it came from .. i blame the warlocks !!!11

Anyway all those recordings are from after Cata release ... We havent been out that much since release cause we're rerolling fotms or just afking .. im sure we would have been there aswell if we had been running a fg like we use to.!

Anyway nice fights .. Are u fighting at 03:00 in the night .. cause we cant find any place without 32432 adds :(
And the Cata skins :puke:
and the effects are nice

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree it's mostly boring and short fights (imo), next time we'll probably record during a longer period and can get better fights. And hi domain!

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Well, I thought you made a movie so people would think it would be fun to watch, and I think most people are tired of only seeing pwn pwn movies all the time. It takes balls to show fights where you lose, and it gives a more realistic view of it, after all, anyone can make videos where they only win, it's all about the editing. .

Totally agrees very nice video, but its still a "Look we pwn bad" video....

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
The best in that video imo is in the intro where Farek does some funky hovering thingie, what the hell is that? Whatever it was it was awesome gfx :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
nice video, great editing and quality is cool aswell (the way you show what realm the enemy is unique, good idea! :p)

though watching flawless fights are kinda zzz (well some seemed to me at least) :[ good work though ;)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Mirari said:
The best in that video imo is in the intro where Farek does some funky hovering thingie, what the hell is that? Whatever it was it was awesome gfx :D

thats essence sear? The battlemaster style?

Not seen the vid so can't say for sure but usually thats why non vamps hover.

Edit : Hi Septina xD

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
You should start wearing 2 sets of armor tbh... 1 red and 1 green set.
Green meaning 'Hi m8s!! we have ra's up, come fight us' and red meaning 'Soz, ra's down, cant fight now'

Just to make things clearer and help avoid whines like this in the future :)

lolz .. xD

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Domain said:
Last whinne but gues i am in the right of it(since i got mage rr11 with 46+21 light + 18 intell at creation + mom4 +wp4 +10%dmgtoa +10%pierce +elf -which means only a wizz fire or darkness runie at same rr as me and with same template would be able to hit as me on undebuffed targets - but no a rr7 cabalist on low Intellengece stat , it outdamage my caster into 50% ressists enemies how come ?- there is a bug for sure into the calcule of lifetap dd 100% sure ) , lol at Lillhemulen dmg...he 2-3 shoots many targets in the movie , on fastest dd in game.. and with not healable dmg. WoW this whinne has been longuer what i expected....

You do know that cabalists dont nuke on undebuffed targets?

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
wtf is up with all teh QQ? i stopped readin after page 5 so might have missed sumtin.

I liked the movie tbh, the fights were ok, but as they said they hadnt recorded that much.

just wanna say that qq from ppl in VP dont stand for the rest of us.
we arent ashamed of loosing to AD, its a great guild and our fights are usually great with about 50/50 chance to win.

are ppl serious that they wanna dl a movie and see the grp die? i wudnt wanna show myself playing crap unless its a rly good fight, and i dont think ppl wud like to watch it either.

so if ur ego is having problems with the movie just make ur own and show AD die etc.

thats my opinion anyways so pls give more movies :D

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
fun move :)
therug seems to manage to put a lot of pets out
can't wait for server clustering, gonna be fun to play with the excal grps

Bloodclot

Banned
just watched the whole movie, nice quality and editing :). keep on the good work. always nice fights against you

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Septina said:
You sure you're not thinking about the No Skill vid here?
Only zergfight i can recall in the DH vid was vs the albs on levi ridge :p

ah yes. sorry, my bad :(

need to sort my movies out :/

Chronictank

FH is my second home
didnt like cata in a movie it ruins it imo cus of the stupid names, well edited i liked the little emblem thing at the background.

good job overall, assisting was a little chaotic at times but noones pefect :)

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
was fun to watch from the other side, shame i never saw the other bm in group assist moksi :p

and you should put in the fights you lose aswell tbh! :mad: :p

was told not to assist and pick my own target :<

alltho think we won the fight after that one and some over AD and whole grp was oop in it aswell

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Zvixx said:
was told not to assist and pick my own target :<

alltho think we won the fight after that one and some over AD and whole grp was oop in it aswell
it was all a elaborate plot to make u look bad on the vid imo

Ibilic

Fledgling Freddie
ok movie, would really like some more even fights in it though, to make it more exiting. :p

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie indeed, and very nice music!

Dont say motherfucker! motherfucker... turbonegro 4 the win

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie and well played by all the GG´s
<3 Lillhemulen :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom