Apocalypse Dudes - Part 2

Septina

Part of the furniture
Watchh said:
seems to me thats the reason you only add fights you win, even when they were far from being considered a good ''fg v fg''...
the day that you recorded the last fight vs Vp we had several other fights that were much more even, diden't record them i guess or diden't add them cuz we killed you with that same grp wich had only 5vp :p ?

Geez, get over yourself already ;P
You're so high on your own ego its scary... both you and me know when our 2 groups fight its usually very even and mostly 50/50 win.
But whatever, you're gods gift to daoc im guessing so lets say no group in the game can kill your "AWESOME GROUP OF DOOM™"

<strokes mezzings ego> there you go... good liddul 1337 play0r =)

Kais

Banned
nice movie, and I thought the idea of a movie was to show how good the guild was to those who don't get to play against/with them. Hence footage showing a loss is obviously not used. Afterall it's AD movie, not excal rvr movie.

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
the only way to show all fights vs a fullgroup is to record every single fight , and
I dont think ppl like watching that 3 hour+video!

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Geez, get over yourself already ;P
You're so high on your own ego its scary... both you and me know when our 2 groups fight its usually very even and mostly 50/50 win.
But whatever, you're gods gift to daoc im guessing so lets say no group in the game can kill your "AWESOME GROUP OF DOOM™"

<strokes mezzings ego> there you go... good liddul 1337 play0r =)
why are you being so retarded, you answer a part of my post and ignore the rest

Watchh said:
we'll deffinetly add fights we lose

ok, i guess i said we perma own you now ? jesus .. all i say is , you made it look like you chain all groups out there, don't know about DH and RR ... but you deffo picked out 2 fights with a long period of time in between .. some weeks atleast ... where you near enough insta killed us... if you say you have no other fights recorded of us ( except ganking us while fighting keep guards) so be it
i just believe you should add good fights instead of -Wewtfpwnallmeights- fights.
If your going to have to start insulting me because i critise (sp) your movie, go buy a carebear or summin

Lethul

FH is my second home
Watchh said:
why are you being so retarded, you answer a part of my post and ignore the rest

ok, i guess i said we perma own you now ? jesus .. all i say is , you made it look like you chain all groups out there, don't know about DH and RR ... but you deffo picked out 2 fights with a long period of time in between .. some weeks atleast ... where you near enough insta killed us... if you say you have no other fights recorded of us ( except ganking us while fighting keep guards) so be it
i just believe you should add good fights instead of -Wewtfpwnallmeights- fights.
If your going to have to start insulting me because i critise (sp) your movie, go buy a carebear or summin

3 days between i think, only 2 nights we have been recording

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
thats why it says 17 april on his UI on first fight i guess, and other fight was yesterday

Septina

Part of the furniture
Watchh said:
jesus .. all i say is , you made it look like you chain all groups out there

Please, mention some other gankguilds movie that involves losing a fight vs any other gankguild? :p

Every other movie i made havent involved any loss and noone, not even the ppl in the groups that died has whined.
For some reason it seems like the movie hit a nerve with you or something?
You seem very determined to make ever person on this forum know that 'OMG M8S! they just got lucky cause of X and Y reason, we pwn em otherwise'.
Atleast thats the message you're trying to get through with your 'guardadds in that fight, no ra's there' etc etc :p

But tbh, i think atleast 99.9% of the ppl in this thread has figured out that a guild movie, shows the fights where the guild wins their fights (just like with any other movie out there).
Most of the movies made involve the guild in question winning fights.
Thats the way i've made movies and its the way i will make movies.

We havent had any uber long fights with your guild on the days i and shadowz have recorded, so its kinda hard to add such fights :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
[NO]Subedai said:
these posts are so sad :p and nerdish as Marc wuld say :)

haha, agreek :)
and i would almost agree with marc here ;)

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Most of the movies made involve the guild in question winning fights.
Thats the way i've made movies and its the way i will make movies.
we disagree then, i make a movie for ppl to enjoy , not show some random pwnage ..

i see whine in about every movie thread, that there is too much 'omgwewtfpwnall' feeling to it , or that people should add some fights they lose ..

thats how i made my sb movie, and thats how i'll make a Vp movie unless some1 else will edit it ;)

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
As far as i know AD arent runing full GG's that offen, you said 17th april and 24th judgeing by the UI, thats 7 days between.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The comedy continues--this Watchh joker clearly has an ego the size of Jupiter. :D

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
was fun to watch from the other side, shame i never saw the other bm in group assist moksi :p

and you should put in the fights you lose aswell tbh! :mad: :p

That was a random BM that day VF

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Can't believe how many peopel are being such pricks about this.

Its an avi, from a guild, they spent time creating recordings of some of their proudest moments, and most fun fights, FOR THEM, and they're gone through alot of hard work and effort creating this movie, so we can see things from their point of view. Theres no point coming on here saying IF RA IF ML IF LD or why have you shown no fights where you die? This movie is showing their best moments, that they CAPTURED, prolly have had better fights, and were'nt runnign fraps, shit happens. Point is, the effort involved in making an avi like this shouldnt be dissed, it should be apriciated, they didnt make this movie for a bunch of elitist pricks to come on a forum and talk bollocks, I don't wanna read what half these adolescent hardcore progaming twats have typed, I just downloaded the avi, and posted a positive comment, if I didnt like it, I'd have left it, I most definetly wouldn't have posted bullshit. One more thing - I don't think it'd be a fun fucking movie if it was recorded from a dead sorc, whats the point in that? some of you retards post some shit, take a step back, and think about your life, and does this really matter to you? If it does then see the doctor, if it doesnt, get a fucking job :p

Nice avi lads, editing was stunning tbh sept, when you become rich for film editing I'm moving to sweden :eek:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Pudzy said:
Can't believe how many peopel are being such pricks about this.

Its an avi, from a guild, they spent time creating recordings of some of their proudest moments, and most fun fights, FOR THEM, and they're gone through alot of hard work and effort creating this movie, so we can see things from their point of view. Theres no point coming on here saying IF RA IF ML IF LD or why have you shown no fights where you die? This movie is showing their best moments, that they CAPTURED, prolly have had better fights, and were'nt runnign fraps, shit happens. Point is, the effort involved in making an avi like this shouldnt be dissed, it should be apriciated, they didnt make this movie for a bunch of elitist pricks to come on a forum and talk bollocks, I don't wanna read what half these adolescent hardcore progaming twats have typed, I just downloaded the avi, and posted a positive comment, if I didnt like it, I'd have left it, I most definetly wouldn't have posted bullshit. One more thing - I don't think it'd be a fun fucking movie if it was recorded from a dead sorc, whats the point in that? some of you retards post some shit, take a step back, and think about your life, and does this really matter to you? If it does then see the doctor, if it doesnt, get a fucking job :p

Nice avi lads, editing was stunning tbh sept, when you become rich for film editing I'm moving to sweden :eek:
so giving criticism on a movie is retarded .. ok,

i also sencerly doubt the fights in those movies were there Proudest moments nor most fun fights either :)
edit: correct me if i'm wrong tho Ad :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
VP LOSE SOMETIMES SHOCKER! ;)

i think adding a good close fight that u lose would bring alot to most vids tbh. apart from anything else it adds a "will they or wont they" to the movie. instead of knowing for sure that all your gonna see is cc-won/jumps and fights vs ppl with mls/ra's/arti's down :m00:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Watchh said:
so giving criticism on a movie is retarded .. ok,

i also sencerly doubt the fights in those movies were there Proudest moments nor most fun fights either :)
edit: correct me if i'm wrong tho Ad :p

Wanna make some comments to the rest? looks like u read abotu 2 lines of my zerg :(

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Good movie, was entertaining to watch and the editing was nice.
Effects and intro was appealing and the music was in my taste.

The movie gets 5 tokens!
token_alb.gif
token_alb.gif
token_alb.gif
<Token Here> <Token Here>

(You will have to imagine the last two tokens since FH did not let me post em? To many pics in post?) :eek7:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
The comedy continues--this Watchh joker clearly has an ego the size of Jupiter. :D

fh cop Belomar is back!

anyway nice played, but what a boring movie.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
strong weeks inbetween! (7 days if you count them Watchh)

nothing too special - i really dont like pov's changing in a fight, but that's just me. Nothing too special about that movie to go Hurray! \o/ mejtts! about. But ok video.

I liked how the ml9 adult were on you most of the first DH fight ruune ;> and when you mocced and it stunned you twice in a row xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom