Apocalypse Dudes - Part 2

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
nice ^^

like said before.. add some fights you loose..

majik

Banned
Hiding behind that tree didn't save me x(

Great editting, it'd be nice if you caught some of the better fights on fraps, but still nice video.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Urgluf said:
nice ^^

like said before.. add some fights you loose..

why? i see absolutly no point in doing that. please explain why....

Bloodclot

Banned
Ctuchik said:
why? i see absolutly no point in doing that. please explain why....

well those are nice figths aswell. we have a few fights against TT frapped that lasted like 7 minuts or smth and we loose. maybe we gonna put some of those fights in a video cause they are good fights.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
the last thing i want to watch is VP taking 7 minutes to die ;)

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
pretty cool movie :)

missed taht long fight vs VP at benobridge close to droppoff that u won eventually :p
those are the fights that makes this game worth playing imo

Lethul

FH is my second home
Pipppi said:
missed taht long fight vs VP at benobridge close to droppoff that u won eventually :p
those are the fights that makes this game worth playing imo

ye, that fight was good fun :) amazing to have such a long fight at that spot without a single add tbh :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
not rly a fan of sorc view but nicely done vid, sort the quality!

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
And second fight you had rr11 healer and zerk instead of your usual players so that cant really be a downside?

And, show me a gankgroup movie that involves losing? :p
99.9% of these sorts of movies are fights where your team comes out as the winners :p

Also, i didnt know you had introduced yet another policy in rvr "dont attack gg's when they have all ra's down"

<3
having any1 except the people you play regularly with is a downside.

i think it's rather pretentious of you to rather add a bad fight that you win , then a great fight that you lose.

i'm not saying you are lame to kill us there, just disappointed you add those fights, they are easily the 2 fights where you killed us fastest & easiest ( so being really bad fights imo)

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
we didn't have a single long fight the days when we recorded so kinda hard to have them in the vid, altho I see absolutely no point to have a fight where you lose unless it's a really long and fun fight.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Watchh said:

i think it's rather pretentious of you to rather add a bad fight that you win , then a great fight that you lose.

i'm not saying you are lame to kill us there, just disappointed you add those fights, they are easily the 2 fights where you killed us fastest & easiest ( so being really bad fights imo)

Its kinda fun seeing the ammount of people whining on 'add more fights where you lose'.
As far as i can recall, i dont see any fights lost in any of the NP, DH, BaF, Mael etc etc etc movies.

And i had none in the PE movies either and NOONE has whined on those movies :p
So why the sudden whine now? :)

It seems to me that you're very scared of the fact that 'omg, ppl see us losing in a movie, now they think we are the suxx'.
Its a gankgroup movie... ppl add the fight they win and that in no way reflects 100% of the fights we have vs EVERY guild on the server, does it?

Tilda

rure said:
gj septina, almost as good as mine.

Link to yours Rure?

I'm on a nice uni connection behind their firewall, if someone wants to tell me how to host from my computer I will, but I dont really have a clue :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Septina said:
Its kinda fun seeing the ammount of people whining on 'add more fights where you lose'.
As far as i can recall, i dont see any fights lost in any of the NP, DH, BaF, Mael etc etc etc movies.

acually. Dem Hibbies had a few fights where they lost (in the end) remember that fight they had versus that massive uber zerg of mids? :) took them a strong 10 - 15 minutes to die there :) and they had a suicide run against a alb zerg aswell. (died alot faster there tho). but in the other movies ur right tho. there isnt a fight in those where the grp who's recording dies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Very nice movie. ;) Editing was also reasonably up to AD standards. Amusing to see the whine here, however, especially from this upstart VP guild. :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
acually. Dem Hibbies had a few fights where they lost (in the end) remember that fight they had versus that massive uber zerg of mids? :) took them a strong 10 - 15 minutes to die there :) and they had a suicide run against a alb zerg aswell. (died alot faster there tho). but in the other movies ur right tho. there isnt a fight in those where the grp who's recording dies.

You sure you're not thinking about the No Skill vid here?
Only zergfight i can recall in the DH vid was vs the albs on levi ridge :p

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:

how is them killing u fast and easy a bad fight for them? Oo

dont think they could care less if it was a good fight for u :p

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Love us, Hate us... join us! #tt.daoc

such blatant promotion ;)

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
You sure you're not thinking about the No Skill vid here?
Only zergfight i can recall in the DH vid was vs the albs on levi ridge :p

DH movie had a lot of them vs zergs, odin's, amg, some keep and what not <3

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Very nice movie. ;) Editing was also reasonably up to AD standards. Amusing to see the whine here, however, especially from this upstart VP guild. :p

Hey belo :touch:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
video cut out for me 1/2 way through :( doubt any vr fights in there anyway as we aint really had gg out for couplr weeks.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
First fight you charged us as we where leaving, werent going to attack you but what are we supposed to do when you start charging :p

And second fight you had rr11 healer and zerk instead of your usual players so that cant really be a downside?

Ofc we have had better fights vs you but havent been recording every single night we have been rvr'ing and this is the fights that where semi decent that i managed to record :p

And, show me a gankgroup movie that involves losing? :p
99.9% of these sorts of movies are fights where your team comes out as the winners :p

Also, i didnt know you had introduced yet another policy in rvr "dont attack gg's when they have all ra's down"

<3

also we like 2 minutes before u came kicked DHs ass, whereas most good RAs were down, and no banelord interrupts up (notice demoralisation come first after half fight so is zou) So yes that was a downside, rr11 players or not

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
also we like 2 minutes before u came kicked DHs ass, whereas most good RAs were down, and no banelord interrupts up (notice demoralisation come first after half fight so is zou) So yes that was a downside, rr11 players or not

demorelisation fixed now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lethul

FH is my second home
Zzang said:

q to the q wow traitor :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
impressive fights vs DH, not vs full GGs tho. still a great vid

Septina

Part of the furniture
Zzang said:

You should start wearing 2 sets of armor tbh... 1 red and 1 green set.
Green meaning 'Hi m8s!! we have ra's up, come fight us' and red meaning 'Soz, ra's down, cant fight now'

Just to make things clearer and help avoid whines like this in the future :)

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
It seems to me that you're very scared of the fact that 'omg, ppl see us losing in a movie, now they think we are the suxx'.
?
seems to me thats the reason you only add fights you win, even when they were far from being considered a good ''fg v fg''...
the day that you recorded the last fight vs Vp we had several other fights that were much more even, diden't record them i guess or diden't add them cuz we killed you with that same grp wich had only 5vp :p ?

Jergiot said:
how is them killing u fast and easy a bad fight for them? Oo

dont think they could care less if it was a good fight for u :p

so you don't care about good fights ic

We are gonna put our movie togheter soon, and yes we'll deffinetly add fights we lose because they were rly long and even fights untill the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom