APB All Points Bulletin

Nate

FH is my second home
I deleted that thinking that the game had already been released and it'd just be spam...

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I deleted that thinking that the game had already been released and it'd just be spam...

Hehe - it'll be rather interesting to see if they can improve on it. APB had perspectives IMO, but was struck by stupid match making issues, imbalanced mods and small population maps.
I've not followed the "Reloaded" project - so I do not know how they'll turn it around - but I'm definitely going to keep an eye out once they're out of beta again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
APB oO errrr i'm sure they shut the servers down for this? unless they're going to give it another shot which i don't see ending well.

“APB has been a fantastic journey, but unfortunately that journey has come to a premature end. Today we are sad to announce that despite everyone’s best efforts to keep the service running; APB is coming to a close. It’s been a pleasure working on APB and with all its players. Together we were building an absolutely amazing game, and for that, we thank you. You guys are awesome!

From all of the Realtime World staff we thank you for your continued support.

The servers are still up, so join the party and say goodbye!

- Ben ‘APBMonkey’ Bateman (Community Officer)”

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
lol, way to miss all the news in this thread mate :)

a F2P company bought it and will open it up again, hopefully i will get my old account back so i can use my preoder cars :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol, way to miss all the news in this thread mate :)

a F2P company bought it and will open it up again, hopefully i will get my old account back so i can use my preoder cars :)

ahh fair does in that case.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Got my closed beta key, was somewhat exited, clicked the link and i had to apply for beta... I thought handing out the key were the final step, not the first... >.<

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Same. Was a bit daft but I only played APB in beta so I'm not too fussed to beta it again.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
you know wtf cellphone carrier is btw? that the cellphone's version of a "ISP" or what?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Which network your mobile phone is on in "american speak" so o2, vodaphone, Orange, T-Mobile, etc, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom