APB All Points Bulletin

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
so, anyone given this a go ?
its on free weekend for various websites, and in beta

seems quite a good laugh, very GTA-online-y , not sure on its longevity tho

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I got a key, downloaded it, but haven't had time to have a play yet though...

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Hmmm got key for free from EA, didnt need to pre order or anything last night.

Mabs

woot woot :D

most of my lot are preordering it, got 8 or so people to start with :)

Mabs

afaik; the KTTC free trial event thing is ending on saturday, ie 2moz, not sure when tho

Tilda

Just got a key now, so there are still some going for the moment.

Tilda

call me stupid, got emailed my key from EA store, but can't create an account on apb.com - suggestions?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Got problem with the page or cant register? They got some stupid crap below the "two words" click on i´m human or what it says and you get a long string of letters copy it into the window below.

Mabs

call me stupid, got emailed my key from EA store, but can't create an account on apb.com - suggestions?

eu.apb.com ?

key: EUxxxx - europe
NAxxx - US

Tilda

yep its an EU key, EU site, i click create account wack everthing in and get:

This Product Key is expired or not valid. Please contact Customer Support at support@apb.com

with both a key from EA store and eurogamer

Mabs

the KTTC event ends today, so you may have run out of time :/

Nate

FH is my second home
I played a black guy with pink face paint and only wore pink boxers with white hearts on them in various places. I killed those mofo's like the pussyholes they were. Smashed their faces in with my awesome car of pink white heart love.

I also had pink chest hair.

Mabs

I played a black guy with pink face paint and only wore pink boxers with white hearts on them in various places. I killed those mofo's like the pussyholes they were. Smashed their faces in with my awesome car of pink white heart love.

I also had pink chest hair.

you great big manly man you
:D

Tilda

Question is, given that it seems the trial has ended, is whether you guys are going to buy it or play it? or if a few days was enough?

Mabs

ive preordered it, great fun, .. longevity? we shall see

Tilda

So because my tria;/demo key was invalid, I sent an email to EA support and they've sent me a preorder key! woo!

Mabs

So because my tria;/demo key was invalid, I sent an email to EA support and they've sent me a preorder key! woo!

lol ? score :D

its out 1st/2nd depending on US/EU etc, and the pre-order headstart is 3days 27/28th ish depinding on who you ask

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll probably get it and just play it when the guys who I plan to play it with are around.

It looks like a great way of passing the time between fights in eve ;)

D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
lol ? score :D

its out 1st/2nd depending on US/EU etc, and the pre-order headstart is 3days 27/28th ish depinding on who you ask

i've even heard 25th lol.. tho D2D says 28th and that's what i'm counting on.

and headstart isnt *really* 3 days. its 10 hours over those 3 days with only unlimited access to the social district...

which is quite a fucking sad excuse for a headstart if you ask me :)

Mabs

i've even heard 25th lol.. tho D2D says 28th and that's what i'm counting on.

and headstart isnt *really* 3 days. its 10 hours over those 3 days with only unlimited access to the social district...

which is quite a fucking sad excuse for a headstart if you ask me :)

not really
gives people a chance to sort out their clan graphics, bling out their cars, etc, and get a headstart on the auction house before the rest get in 3 days later ;)

Mabs

NA: 26th pre-release, 29 retail
EU: 28th pre-release, 1st retail
UK: 29th pre-release, 2nd retail

yay for UK fail

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
not really
gives people a chance to sort out their clan graphics, bling out their cars, etc, and get a headstart on the auction house before the rest get in 3 days later ;)

but if i spend those 10 hours on day 1 of headstart, what exactly will i do the other 2 days? :)

sure wont be camping the social district...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well, after giving the game a few hours i can honestly say that its complete and utter shit.

Spent the last 2 hours trying to do missions now (grouped or solo) and always getting screwed over by ppl that isnt on that mission and still help out. you can do wonders slamming into ppl with a car repeatadly when your not pvp enabled, and you only get that if you join that same mission.

so what usually happens is that a group of enforcers (playing one so using one as reference) get a mission to say defuse a bomb, and a group of criminals get a mission to protect said bomb for x minutes. only difference is that said criminals have a load of friends that DON'T have that mission running around in cars aiming for the enforcers effectively interrupting their attempts at defusing the bomb. you need to stay still for 10 seconds for that to happen, but its pretty hard when a truck comes and ram you.

so basically whoever has the most friends outside the mission wins, as you only get pvp enabled against the team who has the opposite mission as you do......

Mabs

:eek:
what server you playing on out of interest ?

been playing on and off all day, not had any probs at all doing stuff, running groups of mates on vent, and its been fine :wub:

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Ppl i play with cant even play because the verification email didnt get sent and despite lots of ppl on forums telling them, the devs just ignoring it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
:eek:
what server you playing on out of interest ?

been playing on and off all day, not had any probs at all doing stuff, running groups of mates on vent, and its been fine :wub:

can't remember and cba installing the game again just to check, something with a Y in it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom