anyone up for a pint?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I certainly dont dislike you. Its entertaining the tripe you type 75% of the time. Its like you cant talk about anything that doesnt involve 'totally whacked out' and 'keeerazy' things. I respect peoples opinions but half the time i dont actually believe you actually belive your own.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wellnow, especially to Bodhi:

If my comment about gay men('cause there are gay women too :wub: (it is i tell you) and them giving better blowjobs is false, have you had your willy wonka sucked by another man? Have you had another man give you a wank?

If not, you can't say. I can't say either. Only those with both experiences can say, and that's totally up to the persons giving the beejiis or hiijees.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
old.Tohtori said:
If not, you can't say. I can't say either. Only those with both experiences can say, and that's totally up to the persons giving the beejiis or hiijees.

Crap.

I don't need to be beefed in the ass by a redneck called Bubba to know i'm not going to like it.

Intelligence/imagination are the things that allow you to make a judgement call on what you will and won't like.

Why don't you eat some dog shit? You might like it, if you've never eaten it, how do you know?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bit daft boycotting a restaurant in edinburgh because it's across the road from a gay pub...

given you'd have to boycott just about everywhere in edinburgh :)

but anyway back on subject - is there any beering happening tonight/tomorrow? might be able to nip out for one.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
old.Tohtori said:
Wellnow, especially to Bodhi:

If my comment about gay men('cause there are gay women too :wub: (it is i tell you) and them giving better blowjobs is false, have you had your willy wonka sucked by another man? Have you had another man give you a wank?

No I said the ratonale that men give better blowjobs cos they have penii themselves is bollocks. Read my post again before you start spieling more faggot propoganda eh?

I still think we should round up all the gays and send em back to France where they came from though.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
No I said the ratonale that men give better blowjobs cos they have penii themselves is bollocks. Read my post again before you start spieling more faggot propoganda eh?

I still think we should round up all the gays and send em back to France where they came from though.
Xenophobia and homophobia all at once. I'm impressed Bodhi. You do have to wonder if you're hiding some childhood trauma such as being arse-raped by a big french bloke or something though.

old.user4556

I think you need to take some of the opinions on this thread with a pinch of salt.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I've gotta say that in a blind sucktest (the suckee being blinded of course) that I have no problem accepting the idea that a (well shaven/waxed/laser hair removal preferable) gay guy would have better technique than a girl. It's the simple fact that men know what they like when it comes to equipment. Dealing with the bits and bobs of the opposite sex is always going to be a feedback related issue whereas generally if a guy does it he probably knows what's best.

This is of course ignoring the fact that most straight men, upon finding out they are/have been sucked off by a guy would be most perturbed.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Big G said:
I don't need to be beefed in the ass by a redneck called Bubba to know i'm not going to like it.

Best thing said on these forums ever. period.

old.user4556

Hey Nath, I don't want to know about your friday night social agenda. ;)

Nath's place for a game of "blind suckee" anyone?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Danya said:
Xenophobia and homophobia all at once. I'm impressed Bodhi. You do have to wonder if you're hiding some childhood trauma such as being arse-raped by a big french bloke or something though.

Nah not so much. Only childhood trauma I remember was leaving all my friends in Dundee when I moved to Stoke at the age of 10 (anyone who's been to Stoke will tell you moving there is traumatic enough). Don't see how that would make me dislike the French and the batty boys though. Maybe I just dislike them cos I've actually come into contact with both sets of people, and have used these experiences to base my opinions on them. Same reason I like Irish, Italians, Dutch, Swiss, Indians, West Indians and even the Yanks. How xenophobic of me!!! Although I do dislike lesbians too (the real kind, the ones in the various Romantic Movies I have on my hard drive are pretty nice), mainly cos they seem to think it's a great loss to the male sex that they've chosen to sleep with women. Most of them are so pig ugly I think they've done them a favour. No problem with bisexuals though, as they lead to the good kinda threesomes :D

But hey if you want to brand me with a couple of big complicated words just to prove to yourself how superior you are feel free. It's just words on a computer screen man, no need to get all politically correct. In fact just the other day me mad a mate came up with a word for the PC mob. I think that word was "Twats".

dysfunction

FH is my second home
This thread is amazing...Good on you TDC for turning this into a Gay/Lezbian slanging match!! I knew you had it in you!! ;)

nath said:
I've gotta say that in a blind sucktest (the suckee being blinded of course) that I have no problem accepting the idea that a (well shaven/waxed/laser hair removal preferable) gay guy would have better technique than a girl. It's the simple fact that men know what they like when it comes to equipment. Dealing with the bits and bobs of the opposite sex is always going to be a feedback related issue whereas generally if a guy does it he probably knows what's best.

This is of course ignoring the fact that most straight men, upon finding out they are/have been sucked off by a guy would be most perturbed.

Indeed...but since everyone likes different techniques of being "abused" the only way to have it done "properly" is to communicate it to the person giving you the stimulii....I cant say Ive been dissapointed from a women doing the "sucktest" but I certainly wouldnt test if a guy would be any better. I'd rather be ignorant of that thanks very much!!

Bodhi said:
Although I do dislike lesbians too... Most of them are so pig ugly I think they've done them a favour.

Quite so!! If you've ever walked past a Lezbian bar in Soho London you will witness this fact first hand. Its not a pretty sight!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
dysfunction said:
Quite so!! If you've ever walked past a Lezbian bar in Soho London you will witness this fact first hand. Its not a pretty sight!!

One of them always seems to look manly.

leggy

Probably Scottish
And here's me thinking I talk a lot of useless shit.

This has turned into a thread for the lame and abused.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
leggy said:
And here's me thinking I talk a lot of useless shit.

This has turned into a thread for the lame and abused.

... ahhh... but don't think for a moment it doesn't mean you don't talk a load of useless shit :D

;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To Big G, i wasn't talking 'bout being buttpirated. That's ofcourse another story.

But Nath did say better what i meant, in the darkness of the night, i bet a..umm..say a "hot girl" that's crotch you didn't bother to check, gives a nicer biijii then a woman. Just because the "lady" had played with that thing all "her" life.

Might.

Maybe.

Who knows.

And i'm not spewing pro-gay propaganda Bodhi, just mouthing opinions. And my reply brought up a new point, didn't contradick(hee) yours. I said that you nor i couldn't know which felt better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom