anyone up for a pint?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this coming weekend I shall be in or around Edinburgh. anyone feeling inclined to meet (not meat :eek: ) me is welcome to give it a shot :)

also...any tips on places to have a pint or eat a meal are most welcome :)

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
dont go there teedles! come to manchester and ill say hello! its wet and there be monsters up that way. :)

TdC

it's about 10C colder than here too :(

Will

/bin/su
But we have history and breweries. And much more lax pub opening times.

TdC

rofl :D

once you've come to holland I'll show you proper beer and proper opening times Will :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Will said:
But we have history and breweries. And much more lax pub opening times.

ahahaha....oh sorry you were be serious, let me laugh harder....AHAHAHAHA ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Well, sir, I am about 55 miles north of edinburgh. If you're not too scared I can certainly make the effort to appear at some point. I have a load of friends who live in or around the grassmarket.

:)

TdC

oh, but I'm not scared at all :) being half scots I expect you to be nice to at least half of me :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Niceness is genetic in scotland. With such a small gene pool it turns out that we're all really quite friendly.

TdC

hehe can't help out there: I fear teh gf would frown apon me adding to Scotland's genepool :(

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to be in Holland for a few hours on the 26th on the way to Curacao :D. Do Dutch supermarkets sell the same stuff as over here TdC or is it all weird foreign stuff?

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
TdC - small restaurant called "Thai Me Up" (seriously) situated across from the Playhouse.

EXCELLENT food.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Bah I could have Teeds but i'm on call this weekend and therefore can't stray from the house. Damn servers :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Edinburgh is the greatest city in the UK. Fact.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Leggy will try to beat you in the traditional sport of knocking each other senseless with trees. If he beats an outsider he gets to claim them as a wife and gets called King of Scotlandsville.

It's a known fact that Leggy and Bozzy are the only 2 people who live in scotland.

TdC

Cask said:
I'm going to be in Holland for a few hours on the 26th on the way to Curacao :D. Do Dutch supermarkets sell the same stuff as over here TdC or is it all weird foreign stuff?

yeah, you'll be fine, though if you're only here for a few hours then it's not really worth leaving the airport. if you really want to see (and smell) Amsterdam then you can get into the city pretty easilly via the trains. it's not that expensive when compared to Britain (GB trains are about twice as expensive as NL ones) costing about a fiver return.

Lazman said:
TdC - small restaurant called "Thai Me Up" (seriously) situated across from the Playhouse.

EXCELLENT food.
cheers matey, I shall go there!

Big G said:
Bah I could have Teeds but i'm on call this weekend and therefore can't stray from the house. Damn servers :(
pity :( though there's always the amsterdam freddybeer if I ever get around to organizing it :)

Bods said:
Edinburgh is the greatest city in the UK. Fact.
will you be around then? we're still supposed to get pished from the olden BW daze

Babs said:
Leggy will try to beat you in the traditional sport of knocking each other senseless with trees. If he beats an outsider he gets to claim them as a wife and gets called King of Scotlandsville.
ooh I've never been claimed as a wife before :) I'm slightly sure that Tremsy will hunt both of us down in Thailand is we elope without taking him along with us though :)

aaaand....if you make it in on thursday you could have beer with Will, my mate Max and myself. if you're lucky you may get a word in edgeways between all the mountainbike talk :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Lazarus said:

EXCELLENT food.
Can beat that for dodgy names - went to a restaurant in San Fran called "Gaylord" (yes, really!), nice indian place, bit pricey though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll take your gaylord and play my "get great food from Per Se". (N.Y. Restaurant)

Perse means ass in finnish so...

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Im gunna also say that Thai me up is nice, howver there are two gay clubs opposite it, Planet out and something else.

The chip shop a few doors down from thai me up, serves deep fried mars bars, which need to be tried.

TdC

hehe I first saw the deep-fried mars in Ireland. I was scared to try it then, I thought it would lead to instant addiction/cardiac arrest :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Brynn said:
Im gunna also say that Thai me up is nice, howver there are two gay clubs opposite it, Planet out and something else.

The chip shop a few doors down from thai me up, serves deep fried mars bars, which need to be tried.

Phear the homopohobia

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I just dont want someone serving me my food who likes cocks up their arse, thank you very much :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Brynn said:
I just dont want someone serving me my food who likes cocks up their arse, thank you very much :p

...i hope that's a joke...even if a poor one.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
It was a crap attempt at a joke...

i'll get my coat

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wow.

New lows for freddyshouse. Vetting of waiters on sexual prefernce.

TdC

I like my waiters the way I like my hairdressers tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom