[QUESTION] Anyone got thier CE registered yet?

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Scratch that. Just got a mail saying the code was invalid :(

Bah i put in my codes the 3rd time now and didnt even got that mail ;/ :m00:
I think ill go ninja some other peoples codes and confirmation emails now! :ninja:

Faya

Iexo

Fledgling Freddie
What an improvement well i registered my key and got email after 2 min.
In contrary to the beta email which arrived after 36 hrs hehe.

Well, it was not that easy for me....
My open beta code never worked....and all the answers that i got from goa telling me that: Your code hasn't been registered.

But the realy strange thing here is that all the mails i recived telling me that my code hasn't been accepted was delivered to a mail adress i did not use in the registration.
And that i think is VERY strange in my opinion.
Well, enough about that.

Today i entered my headstart code.....guess what.....same thing happens.
What i dont understand is when i enter a email adress ( the one that is registrated under my login and password to the eu warhammer site ), why do i get answers on a completley diffrent mail adress ??

So, i registrated a new account ( it's my 3 account now ) and entered my headstart code and finally got a confirmation mail and it's all good.

But i cant start the patcher with the headstart account, but can still start it with a diffrent open beta account. Any of you have the same problem there ?

Iexo.

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
Just entered my key, got my confirmation email immediately, logged in fine.. no servers :(

Not fair, out this afternoon so can't play till this evening.

Coder

Fledgling Freddie
a question, since this confused me last time around.. should I be doing things in a particular order?

I can't log in to the WEBPAGE using the beta account that I created.. (log in options aren't active).. should I register a new account before registering my code, or could I go ahead and register a code right away?

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
But i cant start the patcher with the headstart account, but can still start it with a diffrent open beta account. Any of you have the same problem there ?

Iexo.

Yeah, I have the same issue. I had to register a new account as the mail provider on my old account seemed to black everything from GOA (that was scarlet.be for reference.).
So after I re-registered, I was able to activate my headstart codes, but I can't log in to the patcher with my new account, but I can still do it through the old Beta account.
I guess, we'll only be able to access it when the servers go live.

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
a question, since this confused me last time around.. should I be doing things in a particular order?

I can't log in to the WEBPAGE using the beta account that I created.. (log in options aren't active).. should I register a new account before registering my code, or could I go ahead and register a code right away?

Dont need to log in... go here

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Put your website login/pass and email.. put the code and validate.. and ur done..

If by any chance it says code invalid and bullshit around with you, keep refreshing the page or clear your web cache..took me 2-3 refreshes to get it work :)

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie

You don't login via the box to submit your codes, look a wee bit further down and you'll see a menu item called CODE - click that and fill in the form usng your details and codes (you'll have to do this twice - once per code)

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Logged in, registered codes no problem, e-mail within a minute, all done.
:cheers:

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
Someone start a thread about this and explain how to register the damn Head Start code, Im sure alot of people are confused and it will make life easy... Since I just joined the website and cant post threads XD *welcome me!!* lol

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
Registered my code ok, just followed the link given on the war site, looks the same as the one used for the OB code and got confirmation in the time it took to make a coffee. I must say the print on the code sheet is terrible it was very difficult to tell O and D apart I just got lucky and picked the right one

Though on launch there are no servers, oh well suppose I can't have everything ;)

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
all registered, just waiting for conf of my phat items... ok my rubbish items but hey still items :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Has anyone still not received their item codes 6-7 hours after putting them in?

Did i miss a CM post about this?

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome sauce indeed!

I've been sent the wrong pre-order code through, even though it's a CE ordered (confirmation of ordering a pre-order CE blah blah), the key they've mailed me through is actually a SE one so they've given me the wrong damn flyer by the look of it.

And it's bloody Sunday, so not much chance of getting hold of anyone to beat heads and get the correct damn key.

bleh!

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
Registered my code ok, just followed the link given on the war site, looks the same as the one used for the OB code and got confirmation in the time it took to make a coffee. I must say the print on the code sheet is terrible it was very difficult to tell O and D apart I just got lucky and picked the right one

Though on launch there are no servers, oh well suppose I can't have everything ;)
yea i have 2 CE packs and on one of them you can clearly tell what a D is but on the other back the D's look exactly the same as O's
i think it depends on which machine printed the leaflets lol.

one is an etailer pack the other is from a shop and the code prefix are different for the bonus items so i can only assume they were printed on different machines and thats why the letters suck on one of them

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
i put my key's in this morning at 2:15am, i didn't want to risk code server's f'n up on me like all the other times it has. i got my confirmation straight away.

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
i put my bonus items and got nothing as well...well they said Head Start codes take priority 1st so im guessing the bonus items will take a while to be activated no biggie anyways @@

rynnor

Rockhound
i put my bonus items and got nothing as well...well they said Head Start codes take priority 1st so im guessing the bonus items will take a while to be activated no biggie anyways @@

I didnt think bonus items would take effect until the retail start but could be wrong :)

nuclear misfit

Fledgling Freddie
hey, all.
regged my ce key in less than a minute.

i'm sad cuz it's not the case with all of you:(
hope everything works out soon!

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt think bonus items would take effect until the retail start but could be wrong :)

I really dont know if it will take effect or not, but they said you could activate your bonus in game items code with the head start if we wanted :kissit:

Naybuff

Fledgling Freddie
1st time lucky

log MY CE code:worthy: and bam:twak: email in less thy 30sec to say everything is cool:clap:... just give a server now and some green heads to smash:ninja:

Do it with style or turn it off !!

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome sauce indeed!

I've been sent the wrong pre-order code through, even though it's a CE ordered (confirmation of ordering a pre-order CE blah blah), the key they've mailed me through is actually a SE one so they've given me the wrong damn flyer by the look of it.

And it's bloody Sunday, so not much chance of getting hold of anyone to beat heads and get the correct damn key.

bleh!

Got the same but other way around with my pref reseller :( ordered std preorder box and get an ce instead

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Not a happy bunny, can't honestly think of any MMO launch (inc. expansions) that has gone smooth for me. Looks like I'll be hitting the :drink:and ranting at the wife until tomorrow.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Item codes now received about an hour ago. They must have deliberately pushed item codes to the back of the queue so make sure the essentials got done.

Good move too imo - if it came down to it i'd rather be missing some fluff items at 3pm than not have a game to play.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Added my HS key and item key when they opened it but only got one mail that says that the item code didn't registrer since the account wasn't activated... tried again and got the same mail... but havn't got anything about my HS code... strange.... and of course is the webpage down so I can't try to add it now!! =(

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
got the item key validated...

And seeing as one of the ingame bonusses is a bonus face, I really think they will be in at character creation... atleast that would seem logical to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom