[QUESTION] Anyone got thier CE registered yet?

Sporky

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, errors on login, this is starting to smell like last Sunday all over again.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
there probably just preparing the site now give it an hour before we start the bashing of goa eh lads?

mini-hammer

Fledgling Freddie
erm no, i will bash now thank you.

they said 12:00 ... its now 12:30

not good enough.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I got key is invalid, then I can't login at all. I'm suspecting it will be last sunday all over again.

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Due to technical reasons we are postponing the Collector’s Edition Head Start code validation to 02:00 CET. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Now postponed until 2am CET. At least they are giving updates this time!

Stoney

Fledgling Freddie
has anyone got there ce registered yer?

Nope.. error code 1226...

sigh....

I dont mind when things dont work, but I hate crap statements like

''If you own a Collector’s Edition Pre-Order you will be able to enter your head start code on Sunday at 1:00am CET. Also, you will be able to register your bonus items at that time. The head start for the owners of a Collector’s Edition Pre-Order will begin on Sunday afternoon. ''

Umm no... i cant... so you lied... or gave a wrong time...

Also head start.. pfft... less than a day... rubbish...

I already have my code from play.com, but am tempted to cancel the order.. (will i still be able to access the game? or is there another code on the retail box to enter) :twak:

oh wait!!! an update!!! hoorah!

Due to technical reasons we are postponing the Collector’s Edition Head Start code validation to 02:00 CET. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
sigh.... oh well... im happy being told rather than a void of noninformation :D

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Yeah - it is very nice they tell us, but I'm surprised they have "technical problems" at the moment..... again.

Sporky

Fledgling Freddie
Strangely enough you can log into the game :) There are no servers available of course, but...you can log in. Wait, maybe I shouldn't say that...

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Ahhh that damp smell of fear wafting through the GOA dungeons currently must be sending shivers of trepidation through the server trolls.

Don't get too comfortable lads, this may take some time.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
The CE key validation process has been delayed to 2am CET. Sorry about the delay. Naturally, there is a very real chance of additional delays. I wouldn't sit up waiting if I had an important day infront of me tomorrow.

The plan to open the European Head Start servers Sunday afternoon still remain, despite the previously announced six hour delay on the North American premiere.

The CM team is basically sitting here with our CE pre-order codes on the desk beside us, waiting just as anxiously as you to enter our codes. As soon as we get the long-awaited go-ahead from our technicians, we'll share this with you.

-Magnus

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
Strangely enough you can log into the game :) There are no servers available of course, but...you can log in. Wait, maybe I shouldn't say that...
because there letting people download the localization pack that english people dont need.
i cant login though i always get an error [base/pkg.mft] on the remote server is corrupt

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Got my keys entered, but I wonder if we'll receive some mention via e-mail of acceptance of not?

Edit: Got e-mail as well for my head start key now.

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh that damp smell of fear wafting through the GOA dungeons currently must be sending shivers of trepidation through the server trolls.

Don't get too comfortable lads, this may take some time.

An even so, we are all sitting here waiting for the big moment when we can enter our HS code...

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
Got my keys entered, but I wonder if we'll receive some mention via e-mail of acceptance of not?

Edit: Got e-mail as well for my head start key now.
thought you were lieing there lol, got my keys entered hope i get the emails promptly because i cant make out if one key is an o or a d lol
ooh nice that was quick
Your CD-Key has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated:

Head Start licence
Head Start Collector's Edition period (14/09/2008 to 01/10/2008 included)

Certain components could not be activated because they are incompatible with your account. We would like to advise you that those keys can be used to activate products on another account.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
The CE key validation process has been delayed to 2am CET. Sorry about the delay. Naturally, there is a very real chance of additional delays. I wouldn't sit up waiting if I had an important day infront of me tomorrow.

The plan to open the European Head Start servers Sunday afternoon still remain, despite the previously announced six hour delay on the North American premiere.

The CM team is basically sitting here with our CE pre-order codes on the desk beside us, waiting just as anxiously as you to enter our codes. As soon as we get the long-awaited go-ahead from our technicians, we'll share this with you.

-Magnus

Nice to see you posting here again Magnus, and thanks for the info!

Celestra

Fledgling Freddie
i just tried to log into the site to enter my HS code, and guess what....I get an error code entering my details.

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
Now ive got the issue, If it dosnt work at 2am CET Do i keep w8ing untill I can enter it, Of sleep and risk not being able to do it tomorrow when the other 1000's are trying after waking !

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
i just tried to log into the site to enter my HS code, and guess what....I get an error code entering my details.

Don't use the log in.
Just use the code menu item on the left - below registration.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie

Use the code link on the left hand side rather than trying to log onto your account first

Sporky

Fledgling Freddie
This is precisely why I wanted to do it tonight, to try and avoid the rush tomorrow, I'll wait a little while longer and then go to bed, and hope it all works when I wake up :(

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I would actually think there will be more of a rush now than at (say) 9am tomorrow. Most people stay up to this time on a Saturday night, especially geeky MMORPG players ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom