[QUESTION] Anyone got thier CE registered yet?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
well for starters i have one field to many, not matching the amount of code i have heh.
i got 5 rows of code, but have to fill in 6 cases?

Faya

The PCEA01 bit also counts, I didn't think it would at first and wondered why my code wouldn't fit in the boxes.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
yea nm, i forgot the PC thingy, im tired forgive me :)

Faya

lostlemon

Fledgling Freddie
well for starters i have one field to many, not matching the amount of code i have heh.
i got 5 rows of code, but have to fill in 6 cases?

Faya

Not a valid key then, speak to your supplier and/or scream at them :)

lostlemon

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for pre-ordering Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning PC from Play.com. Your pre-order bonus codes are below. These alpha-numerical codes will allow you to download the pre-order content once it is made available via the Warhammer Online website from the 15th of September.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Entered my CE head start code into the code section on the left column, it accepted it and told me it was registered. I did'nt get an email for 3-4 mins, so I entered the items code and instantly got an email saying both had been validated. :wub:

Antisi

Fledgling Freddie
"Certain components could not be activated because they are incompatible with your account. We would like to advise you that those keys can be used to activate products on another account."
Anyone ?

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Buhu i havent got any email..yet! And its allready..long!
Patience is the key i guess ;/

Faya

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun chaps, I shall introduce you guys to ma choppa on Monday!

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
any community manager can find out if the bonus item codes are actually beeing verified?
my key for it got accepted but i never had an email about it beeing valid.
The bonus item codes are valid and registered. However, as stated in our news, access codes have a priority over bonus item codes. This is done to reduce the load on our mail server and it has worked very well. Bonus item codes are still stored and when the rush is over, we'll start processing these codes and send confirmation e-mails to you.

My code is not recognised, guessing its collectors not pre order.
Collector's Edition Head Start access codes start with PCEIR1 or PCEIE1 depending on whether it was bought from a retailer or online merchant. Both sets of codes are equally valid.

"Certain components could not be activated because they are incompatible with your account. We would like to advise you that those keys can be used to activate products on another account."
Anyone ?
This is a misleading and confusing message, not to be taken too seriously. We're looking into this and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

-Magnus

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
414 error when trying to login... :s
Oh, don't try to log in, just use the 'Code' button, second button from the top on the menu to the left.

Account creation and key validation is currently possible, but not account modification or password recovery.

Basically, the reason we're keeping certain platforms down now is to reduce the stress on our servers; we'd rather play it safe and make sure everyone can register their keys than trying and possibly failing to provide all services at once.

-Magnus

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone ?

Nope, now go away you gimp... oh and see you at work next week:kissit:

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
What!!! lol nice job folks just registered my keys got emails in like 2 mins,im glad i had one last check on the official site before bed as im sure the sign up page will take a beating tomoz see you all in game.:drink:

Grimlar

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for pre-ordering Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning PC from Play.com. Your pre-order bonus codes are below. These alpha-numerical codes will allow you to download the pre-order content once it is made available via the Warhammer Online website from the 15th of September.

The official site says that you can enter the Standard Edition Keys at 9:00am CET (8:00am UK) on Mon 15th and start playing as soon as your key is validated.

Collector's Edition Head Start access codes start with PCEIR1 or PCEIE1 depending on whether it was bought from a retailer or online merchant. Both sets of codes are equally valid.

Um, dont you mean that those are the codes for the in game items?

My box says that the Early Access key begins PCEA01. I sort of assumed that that was what the EA in the code meant, like the OB in the PCOB01 code for the open beta.

-

And finally, credit to GOA for sorting out last weeks registration problems... my registration came through quickly as well. May not be perfect but a vast improvement on last weekend.

Lets hope the rest of the headstart goes as well or better.

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Im registered :)

Good plan to release it at middnight, lets people trickle through instead of spamming :)

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
mine worked fine, got registration and email instantly saying its activated and ready. so im pleased.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Your CD-Key has been correctly registered.

\o/, back to bed till 11.45 ;)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Mine's been correctly registered, evn though I can't seem to login to the patcher.
(I did have to register a new account, because there were issues with the email on my beta-account, disallowing me to register. I can still log in the patcher with my old credentials however...strange)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Oh man im DOOMED DOOOOOOOOMED!! You all registred and then poof email, you go sleep ;/ I registered 5 hours ago and nothing...i registred 15 min ago and still nothing ;/ im DOOOOOMED!! /cry

Faya

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Done and dusted; email came through in less than 60 seconds.

I can now enjoy my bacon sandwich and cup of tea. :)

Spyteful

Fledgling Freddie
This has been pretty efficient. Add in the free week, and GOA have done a lot of good to win back some trust.

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
<imagines Faya dangling from a rope because of the email and shivers>..... you will get it.. you will get it :p

MinT

Fledgling Freddie
Worked first time no problems :)

presumably you have to use the same page and input all the details again for the in-game items code ?

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Oh man im DOOMED DOOOOOOOOMED!! You all registred and then poof email, you go sleep ;/ I registered 5 hours ago and nothing...i registred 15 min ago and still nothing ;/ im DOOOOOMED!! /cry

Faya
:fluffle:

Don't worry, if it's anything like the OB registration, you will get it after around 24 hours. :mad:

Jonnyrocker

Fledgling Freddie
What an improvement well i registered my key and got email after 2 min.
In contrary to the beta email which arrived after 36 hrs hehe.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm. I was able to enter my SE headstart code by simply changing the S in "PSEA01" to a C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom