Anyone from UK Had item dispatched notice yet on SI ?

R

rynnor

Amazon dispatched mine this morning - should be just in time for tomorrow :)

K

Krillin.

ordered mine from gameplay and not dispatched yet so well pissed off :(

H

Herbal Remedy

ordered mine from gameplay

You currently have 1 order waiting to be dispatched. We have sent you 1 items since you opened this account.

next day dilivery so should be here today wednesday :)

just hope the posty turns up soon

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by liste
you will not have it tomorrow, because you are UK.

Game is released the 21st in UK, and the 19th Everywhere else :eek:

i pre-ordered from game here is email i got yesterday :)

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for Dark Age of Camelot Shrouded Isles has changed to Wednesday 19 February 2003.

Please don't worry, your order is still 'live' and will be despatched to you on the day prior to the revised release date, via your chosen method of shipping, unless you advise us to the contrary.

GIFF POSTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Javai

Link sems to point to Prima Strategy guide not the game?

i know. i ordered first from game.uk.com
then cancelled and went gameplay but ordered 2 guides :(
now ive reordered from amazon
:D

Tilda

T

Tilda

well last night (18th) i canceled m gameplay order and re pre-ordered with amazon at about 8pm gmt.

last night they were saying delevery on thursday to friday.
today i go and check its status and it says

Open Orders

Order Date: 18 February 2003
Items Dispatching Soon
Delivery estimate: February 19
2 of: Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles

if they can get an order to me overnight from when i reordered at 8pm gmt to me the next day i think i would probably die of shock.
In fact id probably ring up and thank the MD personally, getting a game within 24 hours :) <drool>

Tilda

N

-Nxs-

Ordered mine some time ago from amazon.

It just arrived, delivered promptly to work. So hopefully the servers are stable when I get home later.

F

Flimgoblin

*prods amazon to dispatch that one that's awaiting dispatch*

O

old.0xygen

Mine will probably arrive either in an hour or around lunch time.

Post can be surprisingly fast arriving from the mainland

O

Onedda

just phoned play.com up ...

they say they will be sending on friday the 21st as that is when the servers are patch`d :/ ..

i told them that the servers are allready getting done!!
they said "well we have been told that the release date is still the 21st so the orders will be sent then :/...

ah well only have to wait till friday which then shoudl be delivered on saturday...

T

the_smurflord

Two copied just been delivered to my home (family rung me up to tell me). Now just to wait until this bloody day at work ends. BORED!!!

B

BrassMonkey

Well i've ordered from game.uk.com and gameplay.com, at uni atm and get back home around 2pm, hopefully at least one copy will be waiting for me!

S

Sharma

I will punch the bloody guy at parcel force or whatever if he says oh its been delayed

M

mib666

Got this email this morning 19/02/2003

Your 'pre-order' reference: #######

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for Dark Age of Camelot Shrouded Isles has changed to Wednesday 19 February 2003.

Please don't worry, your order is still 'live' and will be despatched to you on the day prior to the revised release date, via your chosen method of shipping, unless you advise us to the contrary.

You will not be charged for your pre-order purchase until the order is despatched.

Thank you for using the Game.uk.com pre-order service.

Phoned them to check and told that they got the release date change to late and cant be arsed to release on the 18th or 19th and will dispatch 20th. Slightly dissapointed, but not gutted (Honest) :) as I was always prepared for the 21st.

C'mon Friday

/Mib enters stasis field

O

old.job

aAAaAaarrgghh,...fuckin uselss Amazon, they have deleted my order!!!!!!
Went on to check how it was going, nothing in my account, this is the first time I have used this POS company and the last!!!!!

Can't get it till friday now:)))))))

B

BrassMonkey

I got that e-mail too, whats gonna piss me off is they said release changed to 19th...on the fuggin 19th! So it means jack to tell me that now, especially since i'll now walk past a game store on my way home this afternoon, and if they're selling it in there i'll be a bit peeved.

S

snoz

Originally posted by Impoopy

they say they will be sending on friday the 21st as that is when the servers are patch`d :/ ..

they said "well we have been told that the release date is still the 21st so the orders will be sent then :/...

ah well only have to wait till friday which then shoudl be delivered on saturday...

This annoys me greatly :( I've sent a e-mail to play asking them firmly to look into shiping it today or tomorrow rather then friday ... Im hoping if a few of us have done this they might actually listen.. not holding my breath though :)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Impoopy

Oh bugger. WHY did I have to save lots of money by getting SI and another account for £18? By the time I get my SI char, the others will be lvl 50 and running around in full sets of Caer Sidi itamz.

a.

O

old.Emma

ordered from amazon. still says dispatching soon.. expected delivery 19th.. been like that since yesterday morning :/

getting a bit annoyed now

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
LOL Mine have just been sent to me as well!!!
Back of the net!

Bored at work to, just readin the SI manual as mine came this morning from amazon :)

Cash Back !!!!

F

Flimgoblin

it's arrived yay :)

And the 'exploitation' comment is still there! woot! :D

O

old.0xygen

cool I was hoping they would put a new one on :)

S

Slinker

Items Dispatching Soon
Delivery estimate: February 19 1 of: Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles

Bah , been like that for 2 days now :(

M

mid_Efour

Order Date: 13 February 2003
Order #:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Items Dispatching Soon
Delivery estimate: February 19 1 of: Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles

Yeah man me to Dispatching soon for 2 days wtf is that all about?

S

snoz

Well seems my whining at play has worked :) They have changed its status to in stock and my order is listed as "packing" maybe we'll get it by friday !

N

niblic3rd

i preordered mine from amazon as a result i got it this morning just waitin for GOA to sort the server out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom