Anyone from UK Had item dispatched notice yet on SI ?

S

snoz

Just wondering if you have where from ? I currantly have it on order from play and its still stating the 21st. :( I'd love to have it for tomorrow.

O

old.Plebo

In my experience, play will take a few days to arrive once they have been sent. So i'd be very surprised if you got it tomorrow.

L

liste

you will not have it tomorrow, because you are UK.

Game is released the 21st in UK, and the 19th Everywhere else :eek:

S

Spinky

They tend to send things out on release day too, so don't be expecting your copy of si until monday/tuesday next week

A

agraucred

i doubt it, amazon seem to be the only people left that are giving a release date of the 19th, and mine is still "not yet dispatched". i dont see goas problem with not letting the game be sent out to uk people FOR the 19th if they are patching our servers that day. i think its discrimination against us for being on the U.S's side about going to war against Iraq :p

S

snoz

Originally posted by agraucred
i dont see goas problem with not letting the game be sent out to uk people FOR the 19th if they are patching our servers that day. i think its discrimination against us for being on the U.S's side about going to war against Iraq :p

lol aye :)

What im saying btw if someone is kind enough to post that amazon (or whoever) have posted the game today ill change my play order to amazon (or whoever)

A

agraucred

change it to amazon anyway, so far they are shipping ON the 19th, so delivery on 20th/21st.

O

old.Plebo

My amazon order is dispatching soon with delivery estimate of 19th, so should be sent out today. I'll keep an eye on it and keep you updated!

B

Brannor McThife

Well, Amazon are selling the bundled SI for £30. I'd rather save £12 and wait a possible 3 days.

Just remember, you'll start to get random SI items now in the new zones as of Wednesday.

So now you can expect to see even weirder combinations of bonuses...e.g. Alb...

Cloth sleeves of the Charismatic Fender
Shield: 3
Charisma: 9
Death Sight: 2
Staff: 1

:clap:

-G

A

agraucred

Originally posted by old.Plebo
My amazon order is dispatching soon with delivery estimate of 19th, so should be sent out today. I'll keep an eye on it and keep you updated!

did you get an email notification of this? im at work so id rather just keep MSN Messenger open for a notification rather than checking the amazon site every 5 mins ;)

O

old.Plebo

No email notification yet, as its still not been dispatched. They tend to send out the stuff in the afternoon I think....assuming it does go out today like it says it will.

A

agraucred

ill check mine again after dinner, im hoping they will dispatch today aswell, but at the moment the dispatch date is 19th/20th

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

Cloth sleeves of the Charismatic Fender
Shield: 3
Charisma: 9
Death Sight: 2
Staff: 1

:clap:
Heh, Id use it.

Who cares what the other bonuses are, from what I can see the only bonuses that make any difference at all to necro's are +specline (small, but some difference) and +int/dex. Resists/str/con/hits/whatever might look nice, but since they dont transfer to the pet theyre no use at all.

Trying to get back on topic: amazon are showing estimated delivery on 19th for my order too, Ill believe it when I see it.

F

Flimgoblin

tried ordering another copy from amazon - estimated delivery for the 20th->21st.

First copy is 19th though :) *crosses fingers*

A

agraucred

ah, i guess its the earlier pre-orders that get dispatched today, i cancelled mine then re-ordered it yesterday so thats probably why it aint down for dispatch today

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by agraucred
i doubt it, amazon seem to be the only people left that are giving a release date of the 19th, and mine is still "not yet dispatched". i dont see goas problem with not letting the game be sent out to uk people FOR the 19th if they are patching our servers that day. i think its discrimination against us for being on the U.S's side about going to war against Iraq :p

That would certainly explain why it's only the brits that aren't getting it early. :rolleyes:
Mind you, the Spanish approve too don't they? xD bomb iraq keke

On topic, Gameplay are still saying 21st February. Hopefully though they won't fail their delivered-on-release-day promise, they usually don't.

B

Beaver

Amazon website says order has dispatched and delivery estimate says 19th Feb. Not received a confirmation email yet though.

S

Stormm

Just cheked Amazon and wheres me stuffs:

Dispatched 18th Feb ---> expected delivery 19th (tomorrow)

weeee...

K

krill-nyd

Same here, Amazon.co.uk says SI has been dispatched already. Assuming the post works, big assumption] it should arrive tomorrow.

S

Stonebits

Ok I have a confession to make..... mine is too small.....! :help:

No not... that my letterbox!! :lol:

So does anyone know what Amazon or Gameplay deliver by (Royal mail, Courier?), and if they cant deliver it (say because im at work and not at home), will it go to the post office for me to pick up?

I havnt ordered it yet because of my 'ahem' problem, but if it just goes to the post office if im not there then thats not a problem.... but Ive had nightmares trying to get things that turn up by courier.... :scared:

O

old.0xygen

Order Date: 05 February 2003
Order #: 026-2179534-!!!!!!!
Dispatching to: !!!!!!!!! Items Dispatched on 18 February, 2003
Delivery estimate: February 19 1 of: Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles

Cool

S

Stormm

funny just as I posted saying Amazon wheres me stuff says dispatched - reived email notification too!

:)

so must be true - come on posty RUN!

hope he's a pala - sprint + end regen it'll be here the morrow

O

old.0xygen

omg ffs! no email dat means joo gonna get it b4 meh!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*cough*

A

agraucred

what date did you guys have for dispatch estimate? was it always 18th feb or was it 19th before? mines still at 19th and getting alittle frustrated, seem to be on the crap end of net orders recently. ordered a new Zalman cpu heatsink/fan early last week, was out of stock, and the arrival date keeps getting pushed back :(

O

old.0xygen

mine was 19th I think but its been dispatched today

S

Stormm

dunno - the last time i checked (a few days ago) said expected delivery 21st.

only when i checked today i saw it said 19th.

I pre-ordered about 1 week ago.

B

Brannor McThife

The way the world SHOULD work...

Being from South Africa, we don't get many games shipped into the country, so often, we have to order (at excessive shipping costs) games from the US, or UK, or Australia, IF they will ship at all...after all, it IS Africa... :rolleyes:

Anyway. About 3/4 years ago, Tiberian Sun (C&C) was going to be released worldwide on the Friday. Of course, all the Warez boys had theirs a day or two before, but I orderred my limited edition and waited.

Released in the US on the Friday, arrived in at my door on the Monday. That's 14,000 kms and damn good delivery.

Now, from all our previous experiences, like when DAoC went live, we all mostly got ours on the Friday 15th of Feb. I got mine, from Amazon, and like with all their releases, got it on the day it stated to release.

Now, Amazon may state that they're shipping on Wednesday, but, if GOA is correct and they are legally bound to only release it on Friday...well, I wouldn't get my hopes up for receiving it tomorrow. As for Play? Well, I'm giving them a try, as I'll save at least £12 on the bundle over Amazon. If they deliver only on Monday, then sure, I'll be a bit miffed, and will remember that for any release dates in the future.

-G

M

monkeynutter

i have ordered mine though GAME in uk,
on email it says this
"Thank you. Your 'Pre-order' has been successfully received and will be despatched to you on the day prior to U.K. release, subject to slippage and or availability, via your chosen method of shipping."

I asked for next day on it as well. it could be lies but looks like they have it in and just waiting for go on release.

when i do order tracking it says

Order Tracking
Your order is currently being picked and packed.

Previous Statuses:
Your order has been received and is currently awaiting authorisation or release.

J

Javai

Originally posted by Stonebits
Ok I have a confession to make..... mine is too small.....! :help:

No not... that my letterbox!! :lol:

So does anyone know what Amazon or Gameplay deliver by (Royal mail, Courier?), and if they cant deliver it (say because im at work and not at home), will it go to the post office for me to pick up?

Amazon use Royal Mail, what they do if they can't deliver depends to some extent on area and post man, sometimes they take it to local sorting office for you to collect sometimes they will leave with a neighbour and I think in more rural areas they take it to a local post office.

I have the same ahem 'problem' intend to solve it by going to work late next two days :)

A

agraucred

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Now, Amazon may state that they're shipping on Wednesday, but, if GOA is correct and they are legally bound to only release it on Friday...well, I wouldn't get my hopes up for receiving it tomorrow. As for Play? Well, I'm giving them a try, as I'll save at least £12 on the bundle over Amazon. If they deliver only on Monday, then sure, I'll be a bit miffed, and will remember that for any release dates in the future.

-G

amazon are also the "official release partner" and allowing them to ship early gives them the custom of most UK regular players (providing they want the game as soon as possible). if goa didnt want them to release early they would have told them by now, take gameplay.co.uk, they were shipping for the 19th untill it was mentioned on these forums, then 3 hours later they change the date...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom