Anyone else leaving daoc?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
oh dear, hit a nerve did i? My post was aimed as the High RR people (ie 7+) that post stuff like: 'i'm tired of TOA i wanna get back to RvR). So i can't see why someone who claims to have a low RVR interest could be SO offended.

Everyone is saying how bad the game has become since the release of TOA, but from what people are telling me RvR has been better because of the low numbers of High RR players about.

Then post your shit, on one of the threads where a high rr person, has posted, stuff like this.

Please message some level 50's in your realm for further help.

Have a nice day kind sir :)

Cyfr

Banned
I left a while ago if that counts, I know you all miss me :) :) :)

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
oh dear, hit a nerve did i?

One of toa's little extras - lots of folks have raw nerves these days as a result of drop rates, lag, uber mobs, spawn times etc. 1.68 to come as well.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Zarff said:
sure i'll be saving a spot :) but we might have to re-arrange Solid a bit to get some more room :wij:

:clap: Maybe Solid can be a pillow for our feet ;)

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
gervaise said:
One of toa's little extras - lots of folks have raw nerves these days as a result of drop rates, lag, uber mobs, spawn times etc. 1.68 to come as well.

Uber mob? wtf is that? nothing a salamander can't handle :p

Jakus Morgan

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I've pretty much ignored ToA.

I don't like the idea that you 'have to' grind through MLs & get Artifacts in order to compete.

So I'm not planning to bother at the moment.
As a steady player I can't compete with the uber RvRers anyway & ToA will just put them even further out of sight. So the fact that I'm not bothering doesn't really make much difference at this point in time.

I did go on one 'organised' raid & attained ML1.
I found the whole thing to be far from enjoyable. Rushing around, not knowing what the hell I was doing, disorientated under water etc etc.
And the damn Mid ToA lag didn't help.
I'm not in a hurry to repeat any of that.

I've read throught the lists of ML abilities & a lot of them seem like total crap. Could well be wrong there of course.

And as for artifacts!
Granted some look pretty good.
And being lucky enough to have a BB I could probably farm away & eventually find/trade the scrolls I'd need.
But the actual encounters? It's going to be pretty difficult for somebody like me to get together enough people to actually kill the artifact mobs.
So I can pretty much forget that one.

I'm not totally anti TOA though. I do plan to explore some in time, at my leisure.
Problem is that by then I probably won't be able to find any people to complete the BG steps.

So the jury's very much out on ToA at the moment.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
I already left Pudzy :(

But I may return! in a few months, depending on how the RA review goes with frontiers.. so far I'm liking it lol, it seems fun :eek:

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Give back malevolencia :< strongest luwi champ in hibernia :fluffle:

..or you could do like me and join the darksike! <laughs evil for a bit only to end up in a horrifying coughing event wich lasts about 3 minutes.. looks up and runs out of the room screaming like a horse!>

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i quit a while ago aswell... played since beta, the game has rarely improved on early days for me and ToA didnt help my view of that. Real life is much more fun at the moment :cheers:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
I already left Pudzy :(

But I may return! in a few months, depending on how the RA review goes with frontiers.. so far I'm liking it lol, it seems fun :eek:

Cooome baaaack get rich off scrolls before frontiers :D

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
Ezeine said:
:clap: Maybe Solid can be a pillow for our feet ;)
bit risky to put ya feet on a walking lightning bolt isn't it :eek:? But we could get Maleviiiiii as a waitress :)? - if she promise not to bang us with that mighty hammer..

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But the trees and water are so much prettier :)

*farm*

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Giving lineage2 a try as it has just gone into open beta. Not leaving Daoc, just trying something new as ive been playing since Jan02 and need something fresh. I have become disillusioned with toa as trying to get anything decent out is taking for ever (especially if you only a get a few hours a night to play). RvR is dead and emain is zerged to hell so not much fun there either, hopefully things will be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I left a few days ago, but since I'm not your close friend, I may leave right? Please...??? :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
carrot said:
dont you understand the referance only you would get it.

If only I would understand it, and I don't and I'm telling you I don't, theres a good chance I'd likeit explained tbh!

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Just reread this thread now that Pudzy is leaving (selling whatever).

I think you need a bigger couch Zarff. Ezeine has also left since the thread started; and there is Fafnir, Brelakor, Cyfr,willowywicca, DaggerElivager, boomeH, Thegreatest and Sycho sold now I understand.

/wave all

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
gervaise said:
Just reread this thread now that Pudzy is leaving (selling whatever).

I think you need a bigger couch Zarff. Ezeine has also left since the thread started; and there is Fafnir, Brelakor, Cyfr,willowywicca, DaggerElivager, boomeH, Thegreatest and Sycho sold now I understand.

/wave all

I haven't sold and never will, where you get that from? :eek6:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I would leave but i dont dare to leave you all alone here withouth me,that would be just horrible.

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
A Pudzy post Sycho:

Sycho is a new owner he sold to a german

Obviously read it wrong - soz.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
gervaise said:
A Pudzy post Sycho:

Sycho is a new owner he sold to a german

Obviously read it wrong - soz.

Yeah he was joking, always winding each other up we are xD