Anyone else leaving daoc?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Don't fgs! :(

Since the release of this utterly crap expansion there's been nothing but my closest friends leaving, infact everybody I played with closely on voice coms etc before toa, or spoke to ingame, is leaving definetly when subs expire or has gone, and its really depressing.

Ya know what I'm gona whine, cos thats what I do anyways..

Nerf the amount of xp you need for artifacts.

Nerf mlxp.

Nerf Melos earth razors.

Also, has anyone noticed, when you come across a caster mob, it'll kit you all day and really do its best to kick your ass, but when you charm it, it develops great MELEEE fkn skills :l.

Also! nerf ml2.10 and 4.2 :eek:

Glad I got that off my chest :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Also! nerf ml2.10
Nah was fun owning him in meele with a shield kobbie and 2 healers and pbt and cure poison shammy :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Dook said:
Glenlock, you where after Carrot i came out and you jumped off the wall when i slammed without having enough end :D

harm

Fledgling Freddie
You still need afew more lvl50'ies Pudzy. Mebbe try a hairdresser? :)

Ofcourse I'm not leaving.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Glenlock, you where after Carrot i came out and you jumped off the wall when i slammed without having enough end :D

Ahh hehe...

That was the day I dinged 50, had armour with no stats on and I was ungrouped. I really didn't want to be teamed up on by a Thane and a Cave Shammy. ;)

Can duel anytime you want now though! ;)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
Nerf Melos earth razors.

Also, has anyone noticed, when you come across a caster mob, it'll kit you all day and really do its best to kick your ass, but when you charm it, it develops great MELEEE fkn skills :l.

There not the evil self buffing ones ?

Was in Melos chomping through the fishy men with me legondary Fire weps hunting for scrolls...

Then i pulled one (Earth razor i think) yellow con .. i hit it for about 34 (+7) damage (even after bebuff)... it hit me for 250 (-60).

Evil .......... :(

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:
There not the evil self buffing ones ?

Was in Melos chomping through the fishy men with me legondary Fire weps hunting for scrolls...

Then i pulled one (Earth razor i think) yellow con .. i hit it for about 34 (+7) damage (even after bebuff)... it hit me for 250 (-60).

Evil .......... :(

They have red haste/damage add, they root you, ice nuke, debuff and most annoying thing, they cast earth pets onto you and kite you :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
They have red haste/damage add, they root you, ice nuke, debuff and most annoying thing, they cast earth pets onto you and kite you :(
Hmmm never had problem with earth razors :D use castable dd follow up with dd, then they come and meele you. Dam high parry rate thou

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to the team pudz, kalgarn and the rest of us have been waiting for you to join the retirement couch :)

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Zarff said:
welcome to the team pudz, kalgarn and the rest of us have been waiting for you to join the retirement couch :)

Hoping to join that couch soon :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe Razors sounds like something that could piss me off :)

every tried those mfkin Sethian scouts? xD

they have dartmoor giant aggro range and kite u with sprint speed and shoot u down and if u get closer they run xD.

and a fekkload of hps.

gotta love when strutters and the caster ones add and debuff str/disease xD

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
cry more elites :flame: why is it mainly the High RR players that moan about having to do TOA to be able to compeate, hidden behind a winne on behalf of us little guys. Lets face it low RR peeps are way behind on the ability level of the RP guilds and TOA isn't gonna change that, the problem is that you wil have to do the trials and get Artifacts/level them or become one of us. your just upset cause the 'end game endzone' has just been moved a few for yards way.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE TOA DON'T GO THERE AND JUST CARRY ON RVRING!
NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU EXCEPT YOUR NEED TO BE UBER!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Balbor said:
cry more elites :flame: why is it mainly the High RR players that moan about having to do TOA to be able to compeate, hidden behind a winne on behalf of us little guys. Lets face it low RR peeps are way behind on the ability level of the RP guilds and TOA isn't gonna change that, the problem is that you wil have to do the trials and get Artifacts/level them or become one of us. your just upset cause the 'end game endzone' has just been moved a few for yards way.

Erhm ok, i want to play TOA but was/is stopped by lag, bugged encounters etc. I'm rr5l1 done about 90% solo with my thane.

And i'm not doin trials to be able to compete, I will never be able to compete i'm a bloody thane, designed to be rp cow to all enemies :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
every tried those mfkin Sethian scouts? xD

Take some arrows and get out the shortbow. Must be the dumbest mob in the game. They just stand there while you fill them with arrows:)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:

rofl you fucking prick I have 13 lvl 50's do I look like an rvr whore? My highest ever rr char was rr5, such a fag.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Balbor wonder if you would have the same attitude if it was Albions Toa zones that had been fucked to hell.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Balbor said:

Get a clue. :kissit:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
And i'm not doin trials to be able to compete, I will never be able to compete i'm a bloody thane, designed to be rp cow to all enemies :p

McFaf with fries. Dorf sized, go large :)

Regarding ToA: not nice to pay for something you've really been looking forward to and not be able to enjoy it and it seems Mids been suffering more than anyone.

I'm just doing an ML hunt here and there inbetween other things but at least I can. Sounds like Mids are struggling.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor that's a load of bollocks, a high rr player has no chance vs a ml10 player(in most cases), some master level abilities are stupid, high rr guild groups out there will have artifacts and high master lvs, makes them even more harder to beat than ever before.

Comparing ra's to mls is silly, set guild groups such as maelstrom will kill 90% of fgs out there due to them having high ml's and artifacts since they have a set group it seems, other normal casual people who played with different people often in bigger guilds will get mauled by these type, it's a simple true fact.

NOW for players like myself who been playing this game more than 95% of the server who are fucking tired of lving artifacts simply because they take ages to lv some of them just like the exp treadmill, i probably will get the odd idiots saying just quit then, no i just play casually and enjoy it at a steady pace without rushing things and being bored before frontiers is released.

Zarff

Fledgling Freddie
Ezeine said:
Hoping to join that couch soon :p
sure i'll be saving a spot :) but we might have to re-arrange Solid a bit to get some more room :wij:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
Don't fgs! :(

Since the release of this utterly crap expansion there's been nothing but my closest friends leaving, infact everybody I played with closely on voice coms etc before toa, or spoke to ingame, is leaving definetly when subs expire or has gone, and its really depressing.

Ya know what I'm gona whine, cos thats what I do anyways..

Nerf the amount of xp you need for artifacts.

Nerf mlxp.

Nerf Melos earth razors.

Also! nerf ml2.10 and 4.2 :eek:

Glad I got that off my chest :p

Some stuff in ToA are obviously too hard. I had a group with 2 clerics (high realm rank), 6s pbt theurg, minstrel, 2 mercs 2 palas and wiped on 2.10. Made it on second attempt. That's about as optimized group as you can get.

Must be real fun for casual players to try that step. Yes. Right. Also when 1 person being unlucky to aggro a snake can fuck up everything. Or in the case they actually pull it off, someone gets taken by Harpy. Fun fun.

Takes ages to get exp on my Malice Axe with my tweaked Half-Ogre Mercenary buffboted. Must rock if you dont have a buffbot.

Wish they made ToA more "solve puzzles" kinda challenges instead of bringing the optimization that RvR has seen further into PvE.

But hey, it's not all bad of course. These are some points they should consider maybe changing.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:

Haha.

Quick, someone post one of those "Look at the noob" pics or something!

:m00:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
rofl you fucking prick I have 13 lvl 50's do I look like an rvr whore? My highest ever rr char was rr5, such a fag.

oh dear, hit a nerve did i? My post was aimed as the High RR people (ie 7+) that post stuff like: 'i'm tired of TOA i wanna get back to RvR). So i can't see why someone who claims to have a low RVR interest could be SO offended.

Everyone is saying how bad the game has become since the release of TOA, but from what people are telling me RvR has been better because of the low numbers of High RR players about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom