[QUESTION] Anyone else having problems with the Warhammer Survey?

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Got an email from GOA, noting I wasn't playing WAR any more and linking to a survey about why that was - so I've tried completing the survey.... but I can't.

First page took a very long time (well over a minute) to load - completed those questions, hit the 'next' button, another 2-3 minute loading time or the next page, completed that and hit 'next' - and after ten minutes was still seeing nothing but a blank page, although there was network traffic so I left it and went to make a coffee. Came back, still on a blank page... wondered if there was any ISP or browsing problem, opened a couple of browser tabs and navigated to other sites just fine, but still the GOA one remains unresponsive.

Using Firefox, newest version and patch, can't try the page again with IE on this machine, but may give it a go later - but is this a 'unique to me' problem, or are other ex-players getting the same?

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Thanks for the heads up I'll check on this.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah doesn't work for me either, another addition to the laundry list of things GOA are incapable of doing.

pito

Loyal Freddie
ah so is not just my computer at work!. is nice to know was about to call the tech team, but hey wat can u expect we are in europe we dont count is the reason why Mythic gave us GOA

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
yup - same problem - got onto 3rd page and it just timed out .....

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
HTTP 500 response for me
Or ohh ohh, somebody fecked up

Was a shame was looking forward to the opportunity to tell them exactly why UI quit
Given the whole 10 days without a simple answer to a simple question thing that their "billing team" have been pulling

edit
It's now a
This survey is now closed. Thanks!

The War Team

haha

Gahn

Resident Freddy
:flame: OMFG, cmon people tis laughable.
Is there any1 even testing anything before launching things?
This not a brilliant move tbh.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie

I concur with the poster.

My experience:

GOA requested information from when when I submitted a feedback form.

The email request came from no-reply address and when I tried to submit the information (had numbers) via the form, it kept throwing error.

After few attempts I gave up and instead I submitted the form with a request for an email address where I could send the information.

Eventually I got the email address and things got sorted out but certainly this process wasn't the smoothest possible.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bless'um though its cute seeing them play at being MMO distributors.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Maybe they are just trying to enrage you guys further to get back at you for quitting :p maybe it's not even a real survey.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
never had problems here,

just deleted as soon as i saw it. that worked ok

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
That doesn't surprise me, simply put they are shit. Everything from their customer service to performance is terrible, I just hope plenty of people took the opportunity to buy the US version of WAR while it was on offer.

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys, that pretty much sums up GOA.
Well i went US and will never look back again...

So if any guilds are going Skull Throne / Order (or what ever, i dont mind rerolling) give me a shout.. Need a guild ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom