Anyone else having problems with qbars since patch?

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
My quick bar seems to be showing abilities as unavailable when they are actually available since 1.0.6.

Anyone else having this problem? I believe it happens on all abilities, but the easiest way to see it for me is on my RP buffs. They show almost constantly as unavailable (greyed out) but if I click them they fire.

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, I have the same problem with my shield "Don' Feel Nuthin". And since the patch I can't ever use it in scenarios b/c it say that my groupmates are not in my group :<

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Yes. If I target a groupmate on my RP, Oath Rune of Power goes grey and when I cast it, there's a message saying something like "Can be cast only to members of your group".

Yet it still fires and the person gets it :m00:

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Yep I've noticed the same. (*gasp* teh CM plays teh game ohnoes!)

Have passed it on. Thanks!

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
We all know everyone else plays Destro.
Yes, even you Flim. Don't think I haven't been killed by you at least several times!

Wait, Flim killed someone in RvR?

Thanks for the bug report, I shall pass it on so it can get fixed asap.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Wait, Flim killed someone in RvR?

Thanks for the bug report, I shall pass it on so it can get fixed asap.

lol that post looks like you meant that flim killing someone must be a bug

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
lol that post looks like you meant that flim killing someone must be a bug

Yeah, but don't worry - it's not actually happened. I've spent the past few months trying to reproduce it despite what people like Hufner say.

Nic's going to get their QA team to investigate but I'm pretty sure even they won't be able to reproduce the "Flim actually kills something" bug.

It was present in one phase of beta, but it only manifested in very rare circumstances (when the "something" was Svartmetall). Mythic patched it within an hour of its occurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom