anyone crashing when loading up?

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
This isnt exactly the thread for it, but ohwell why not

Follow this link:
https://faq.camelot-europe.com/

Then click ur native language, if ur native language is not present then click the language which suits you best

When it brings up the page, on the left where it says important, read through all of that, there should be an email address there, with that email address u can effectivly email goa with ALL the information you have about ur account, its creation date and so on and so forth

I advise you put in as much information as u can, in order for them to realize that it is infact you that owns the account.. oh and be ready to be asked some very... uneasy questions (not personal questions, but questions u may not remember the answer to)

VegetaFH1

PS: if u cant be arsed going through all that, then just hope on ur email account and put this in the send section "subscription@goa.com" have a nice day i hope u get ur account back up and running

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
The 1.88 version and Windows Vista
Our tests of the 1.88 version didn't let show any problems with Windows Vista, but since the opening of the servers on Wednesday, it seems that some users of this operating system were unable to play. These problems are linked to the versions of Vista and some security restrictions and compatibility related issues with some files under this operating system. Aware of the important prejudice it represents for some of you, we are currently working closely with EA Mythic to solve this problem as soon as possible. This will unfortunately not be corrected for the weekend and if possible, we invite you to use another operating system rather than the problematic one.

Besides, we spotted some minor bugs : the names of the Frontiers were displayed in English on all the servers ; we partly solved this problem today, we will fix the remaining matters shortly. Some epic quests are blocked on the Canterbury servers. Indeed, you cannot interact with some of the main NPCs. We are currently trying to fix the problem, but in the meantime, you can contact the Community Managers in game to specify the stage where you are blocked. They may be able to help you go through the next stage of the quest. Finally, considering the events caused by the dragon in Ludlow, the NPC in charge of organizing the Hurling matches put himself out to pasture, but he will come back shortly.

As we informed you, the XML data has not been updated since last Tuesday. This technical defect is also due to the lack of information regarding the servers on the Community home page. We are working to find a solution to this problem.

Read it between the lines and it says:

We didn't really care to test it on Vista as we thought Mythic already did fix that, but since opening of the servers on Wednesday, it seems most users of this operating system are unable to play. We didn't see it as a big problem, but phoned Mythic Friday morning about it. We will not however fix this before the weekend because it is Friday and office closes early to go out for beer and baguettes, so we looked at some minor problems with english text and some quest NPC's that wouldnt speak instead ... have a nice weekend :p

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Ok.. i love to here ur explaination on the basis of that, a company rep is payed to give the facts and the truth.. u cant "read in between the lines" with a profesional becuase what they say is what the company said

but i do have to admit.. im abit pissed at the moment about this, and i dont mean i went out and drank myself stupid becuase i cudnt play daoc, i mean im upset/angry and i hope to god they didnt do what u said they did, about ringing mythic only thismorning, but i highly doubt it

fact is, they wont fix it this weekend, so waiting is all we can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom