Any MORRISSEY fans out there? WTF ARE YOU SMOKING WORST PERSON EVER!

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
What kind or retarded moron would eat vegetables? They smell and taste like shit and blablablabla...

No wait, people have different taste about things and you can only speak for yourself.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Sharma said:
I adore how soon is now.

Im would not class my self as a Smiths fan by any means but that is a good song.

But how much did New York Doll's lead singer want to be Mick Jagger :confused:

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Morrissey is ace and for me the Smiths were a band I listened to 24/7 as a teenager and I can still listen to them to now and enjoy. I'm a veggie too if that helps you flame me and have been for 19 years. Like alot of Smiths fans I know most of the songs by heart as well hehe.

I like alot of music everything from alternative (yeah yeah yeahs <-- finest band I've heard in years and the pixies) heavy rock (Qotsa, Rage, etc) to old school hip hop (Public Enemy, Digital Underground etc.) and I don't get the arse if you like sommat different!

Only gripe I have about people's taste in music is only listening to mainstream music and nothing else. For every band in the charts there's usually two or three others playing similar music and better. Can't stand R'n'B it's just all pants to me without any soul or punkishness if that makes sense? I don't moan about it I just don't to pubs and clubs that play it. Just avoid it if you don't like it?

Just finish with my fave Smiths line:
"I want to live and I want to love,
I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of"

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
yeah yeah yeahs rocked!

guys like the dude who posted this just prefer their mcfly and busted and would rather the whole world did as well

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
cant stand either of the bands, but i wont tell some one to not listen to it unless i can hear it :p, then id just put something half decent on, probbly some rock music or so, last time i heard morrisey or whateva sing i thourt some one was shagging a cat ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom