any lesser known artists you know of?

M

mank!

Originally posted by maxi--
Joy Div refrained from using Bass.

They didn't refrain from using it, Peter tended to play the bass more like a guitar, and as a result Martin Hammett turned up Peter's bass in the mix. I think :)

M

maxi--

ah i see, doesnt sound like Interpols use of bass though....

R

ReActor

Originally posted by nick·
Seems like you already know what I listen to?

Oh and next time you 'attempt' to insult someone, do us all a favour and try to come out with something a little more original and / or humourous. That was neither.

Your contribution to this thread is appreciated.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by nick·
Seems like you already know what I listen to?

Oh and next time you 'attempt' to insult someone, do us all a favour and try to come out with something a little more original and / or humourous. That was neither.

As Reactor said.

Oh and next time you 'attempt' to patronise someone, do us all a favour and try to come out with something a little more original and /or humourous. That was cuntish.

X

Xtro

btw I totally agree with maxi. Don't die of shock maxi ;)

Joy Division are totally supreme and piss on Interpol.

M

mank!

Originally posted by maxi--
ah i see, doesnt sound like Interpols use of bass though....

Nah it's nothing alike. Peter Hook had a very distinct bass style, just listen to some of New Order's stuff for proof. Interpol is just pretty normal bass style, though it's quite good still.

JD > Interpol

B

bodhi

Tbh, both Interpol and Joy Division are pretty shit.

S

SilverHood

www.bohica.co.uk do some pretty decent tracks... some modern rock in a non trashy style.. some of their older stuff is a bit like modernised REM/U2 crossover

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom