any BNP members around here ?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The whole racism etc thing probably comes from a small minority being racist, then the whole group being labeled.

As is customary with all things.

I'd have to agree with Mey, and even take t further, as greenpeace actually on occasion breaks the law.

If someone shouts "I hate (insert some religion/race/etc here)", i go "good for you", think "what a racist", and move on.

I don't go around throwing deaththreats or wish they'd all die.

British National Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you go educate yourself before you make more of a fool of yourself?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not even gonna mention on the irony of your "fool" comment and your source being wikipedia :p

But like i said, some doesn't mean all.

Toht, you do talk shit sometimes. The BNP is by definition a racist party. That's its whole reason for existence.

mank!

Part of the furniture
the differences between the bnp and greenpeace are huge. terrible comparison. whilst greenpeace are certainly not innocent and often border on the militant in their actions, they do not have links or sympathies with a fascist regime responsible for incomprehensible suffering.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht, you do talk shit sometimes. The BNP is by definition a racist party. That's its whole reason for existence.

Well from what i read, the BNP is against islam now more then full on racist as it originally was(back when racism was a lesser issue then these days), and we've got plenty of people against religion in general on these here forums even. So i guess the BNP WAS racist, now it's more anti...islamic?

Just because it's a political party saying it, doesn't warrant a "death threat".

Hell, bet there's plenty of anti-BNP people here who happen to dislike islam as much.

And no more shit talking then you do, thank you very much.

the differences between the bnp and greenpeace are huge. terrible comparison. whilst greenpeace are certainly not innocent and often border on the militant in their actions, they do not have links or sympathies with a fascist regime responsible for incomprehensible suffering.

All depends on what you look at it.

Per example, one guy is a criminal, one has a nazi grandpa, which one would you judge more?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Could you imagine what the country would be like if the BNP got in?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Oh i'm not saying the BNP is a party i'd support, heavens no, just that it's a bit silly how "homicidal" people get over this.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well from what i read, the BNP is against islam now more then full on racist as it originally was(back when racism was a lesser issue then these days), and we've got plenty of people against religion in general on these here forums even. So i guess the BNP WAS racist, now it's more anti...islamic?

Just because it's a political party saying it, doesn't warrant a "death threat".

Hell, bet there's plenty of anti-BNP people here who happen to dislike islam as much.

And no more shit talking then you do, thank you very much.

Per example, one guy is a criminal, one has a nazi grandpa, which one would you judge more?

Oh God I can't believe I'm getting into a debate with you again. Your brain's wired up funny. Look, just because the BNP is anti-Islam now doesn't mean it stopped being racist, its just that islamophobia presses more buttons with people who don't consider themselves "racist", so it makes the BNP a little more electable. A leopard doesn't change its spots though, and its still a "whites-only" party.

As for your last line, the criminal. What's your point?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh God I can't believe I'm getting into a debate with you again. Your brain's wired up funny. Look, just because the BNP is anti-Islam now doesn't mean it stopped being racist, its just that islamophobia presses more buttons with people who don't consider themselves "racist", so it makes the BNP a little more electable. A leopard doesn't change its spots though, and its still a "whites-only" party.

As for your last line, the criminal. What's your point?

The last point was towards "greenpeace vs BNP", as i'd rate someone being criminal worse then someone being a non-active racist.

Yes i get your point on the BNP, even if you are unable to talk without insults. The thing is, i said "probably" as in "i speculate most likely", not all members on that list are full-bloom racists.

And i think a leopard can change its spots in some cases, like per example, germany.

mank!

Part of the furniture

how is that relevant?

the BNP is not two generations removed from nazism. they are a "popular" face of fascism that prey on the ignorant.

it'll never happen, thankfully. if it did we'd probably see a mass exodus of british citizens, scotland and wales would devolve/gain independence and they'd have to rely more than ever on immigrants :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Indeed, no chance of it. Maybe someone should write a book or make a film about it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Indeed, no chance of it. Maybe someone should write a book or make a film about it.

Not a bad idea actually.

Even if not so politically direct, just GB lead by a nazi style leader or some such.

On the other issues, i don't mind dropping the whole subject because A: i probably can't explain what i'm on about and B: people will get increasingly angry and such.

My way of thinking doesn't really fit politics, should just stay out like usual :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
how is that relevant?

the BNP is not two generations removed from nazism. they are a "popular" face of fascism that prey on the ignorant.

it'll never happen, thankfully. if it did we'd probably see a mass exodus of british citizens, scotland and wales would devolve/gain independence and they'd have to rely more than ever on immigrants :)

The BNP wouldn't allow wales or scotland to devolve though, these are the people who's solution to the NI troubles is to make ireland part of GB again which is all sorts of new levels of wrongness.

That and the fact they are directly linked to groups like Combat 18 and the more extreme football firms who carry out their dirty work.

Nick Griffin is a very good leader though, he's created a smokescreen of respectability around the party so people on the streets see them as a legitimate political alternative when they are still in essence a bunch of fascist thugs.

Damini

Part of the furniture
A leopard doesn't change its spots though, and its still a "whites-only" party.

Actually, I've read accounts of immigrants that came here in the nineties and eighties, who are now settled down and established, voting BNP as a reaction against the new influx of immigrants. A clear sign of a lack of joined up thinking, but some people will buy the box having only read the scantiest description of it, and not really understanding what comes inside. Of course the party itself is white through and through, and I would suspect that every card carrying member is too, but that doesn't mean everyone that follows it is. 99.9% I'm sure, but anomolies thrive.

The BNP has worked very hard in recent years to clean up its image, removing the utterly distasteful young BNP website, with its propaganda stories about Martin Luther King ending up an "evil witchdoctor" were it not for the steering hand of white civilisation, and replacing it with a more restrained, civil looking page extolling personal freedoms and civic pride. It's tapped into the market of racist attacks on white people, and spun the racist label back onto others. It no longer campaigns on a aryan march, but appeals across other issues, such as social housing, and our role in the European Union.

Of course, we've got long memories here. Of course, we know that it's just a shiny veneer, but some people are more malleable than others. Some people are more naive, more easily influenced. I don't think all those members are evil - perhaps some of them live in areas where white people are on the recieving end of racism, where their kids are getting beaten up by (insert race) gangs, and nobody else would stand up and say it, so they align themselves with the devil simply because he nods his head and mutters sympathies. Perhaps some of them buy the public tag line, and refuse to believe the party hasn't changed. Sure, there will be some utter shits on that list, but I bet you there are people on that list that would also help a granny across the road, and give money to charities.

Releasing this list has just made things worse. Who do you think will be there, offering protection to these families? Certainly not the moderate (?) aspects of the BNP, and certainly not the community. I have a feeling a lot of people will be feeling very scared right now, and it's not the people in suits who will be looking out for them, it will be the groups on the edges of it all.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Not even gonna mention on the irony of your "fool" comment and your source being wikipedia :p

But like i said, some doesn't mean all.

It's a B-class article and well referenced, so actually a reasonably good source.

For those who don't know:

Stub-class
Start-class
C-class
B-class
GA-class (good article)
FA-class (featured article)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wikipedia is utter mong.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd have to agree with Mey, and even take t further, as greenpeace actually on occasion breaks the law.

Nope. The BNP didn't regularly turn up in Bradford when I lived there and brake up random asian weddings with violence.

Nosirree. The BNP are great. Much better than environmental activists who are inclusive of all race, colours and creeds.

Greenpeace is an organisation of baby rapists who tried to fuck your mum.

:(

Toht, you do talk shit sometimes.

:)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No, its the people who don't understand the difference between a well-referenced article, and a poorly-referenced article, that are the mongs.

I have written quite a few, one of which was recently on the front page as a featured article. Newly-promoted featured articles are generally about as reliable and trustworthy as any source you'll find anywhere.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nope. The BNP didn't regularly turn up in Bradford when I lived there and brake up random asian weddings with violence.

Nosirree. The BNP are great. Much better than environmental activists who are inclusive of all race, colours and creeds.

Greenpeace is an organisation of baby rapists who tried to fuck your mum.

Well individual dealings with such people are off the topic really.

Noone said "BNP are great!", Damini brought the point out better then me though about "not all".

As it stands, in my opinion, the BNP may be white exclusive etc, but they don't break the law. Greenpeace does at times and is sometimes real close to dangerous territory even. Ergo, one is voicing an opinion, one is acting on their opinion in harmful ways. This does not include ALL of greenpeace and i wouldn't call all greenpeace people egoterrorists.

About the wikipedia thing, it was a tongue in cheek comment towards the "fool" thing, which was unnecessary. I know well enough that while wiki is public, it also holds info that is correct.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure what to think about those people fretting about losing their jobs in the army and police etc, I mean they obviously know being in the BNP is dodgy for their career so whey did they join up in the first place? Or, if they are supporters of the BNP through and through, how can they live with themsleves working for an organisation that actively works against their cause? Surely it's like a member of PETA being caught of film playing baseball with turkeys and working for Bernard Mathews, whichever way you look at it their stupid.

Surely one can't just 'dip in' to being a BNP member and be a good school teacher, for instance - treating those you work for with equality? Or be a good BNP member if you do?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As it stands, in my opinion, the BNP may be white exclusive etc, but they don't break the law. Greenpeace does at times and is sometimes real close to dangerous territory even. Ergo, one is voicing an opinion, one is acting on their opinion in harmful ways. This does not include ALL of greenpeace and i wouldn't call all greenpeace people egoterrorists.

As it stands, not all BNP members break the law but fuckloads of them do. Their motivations tend to be racist (apart from the fools who've been suckered-in by their recent image change). They're fucking thugs.

As for the "party" itself - are we really supposed to believe that Nick Griffin has had some sort of "road to damascus" vision and amended his racist ways? Bollocks.

As for Greenpeace. Yep, there's a small core of activists who are willing to chain themselves to boats/trees whatever. They don't go around beating people up for being black.

And, frankly, I'm a believer (although never a participator) in direct action. It works. :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Surely one can't just 'dip in' to being a BNP member and be a good school teacher, for instance - treating those you work for with equality? Or be a good BNP member if you do?

This depends on what you see as being a "good" school teacher. "Good" teachers, according to BNP activists, will teach kids to hate browns...

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not sure what to think about those people fretting about losing their jobs in the army and police etc, I mean they obviously know being in the BNP is dodgy for their career so whey did they join up in the first place? Or, if they are supporters of the BNP through and through, how can they live with themsleves working for an organisation that actively works against their cause? Surely it's like a member of PETA being caught of film playing baseball with turkeys and working for Bernard Mathews, whichever way you look at it their stupid.

The problem is that we're turning these fucktards into martyrs.

You can't be a policeman if you're a member of the bnp? Why the fuck not? It's not like the non card carrying bnp members in the police force are a modicum of restraint and liberal thinking.

The BNP are a bunch of fuckwits. The PC brigade in this country do more to aid that misguided band of tards every day with their "no flag here, no hot cross bun there" bullshit than anything they can say or do.

Releasing this list will embarrass and frighten a great many members - but the treatment that they may recieve will probably radicalise or entrench their views. Turning moderate idiots who are just pissed off about some stupid fucking ruling about christmas trees in windows into someone with a greivance and a real belief that race X are the cause of the nations woes.

Toht I know you're trying to play devil's advocate but BNP members and the party itself has been successfully convicted/ fined a number of times for encouraging and aiding criminal attacks on prominent ethnic minority figures and equal rights activists.

I'd also like to point out that a band called blaggers ITA once did a show at a Uni where I worked. They support the Anti Facist Assosciation and we were warned to expect BNP attacks during the concert. Everyone was searched as a result. around 10 people on the guest list were searched and were carrying knives, cs gas, brass knuckles, coshs the works. I read their leaflet as I wanted to see what they did and it was pretty fucking scary.

Extremists of all flavours are fuckwits.

M

Dukat

Resident Freddy
The problem is that we're turning these fucktards into martyrs.

You can't be a policeman if you're a member of the bnp? Why the fuck not? It's not like the non card carrying bnp members in the police force are a modicum of restraint and liberal thinking.

The BNP are a bunch of fuckwits. The PC brigade in this country do more to aid that misguided band of tards every day with their "no flag here, no hot cross bun there" bullshit than anything they can say or do.

Releasing this list will embarrass and frighten a great many members - but the treatment that they may recieve will probably radicalise or entrench their views. Turning moderate idiots who are just pissed off about some stupid fucking ruling about christmas trees in windows into someone with a greivance and a real belief that race X are the cause of the nations woes.

Toht I know you're trying to play devil's advocate but BNP members and the party itself has been successfully convicted/ fined a number of times for encouraging and aiding criminal attacks on prominent ethnic minority figures and equal rights activists.

I'd also like to point out that a band called blaggers ITA once did a show at a Uni where I worked. They support the Anti Facist Assosciation and we were warned to expect BNP attacks during the concert. Everyone was searched as a result. around 10 people on the guest list were searched and were carrying knives, cs gas, brass knuckles, coshs the works. I read their leaflet as I wanted to see what they did and it was pretty fucking scary.

Extremists of all flavours are fuckwits.

M

:iagree:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah BNP aren't saints, ofcourse, but i owuldn't judge all simply on the membership reason as beating, racist, homophobic...whatnot.

That list, will do just that. More or less innocent people will get hurt for things they might not even think and especialyl don't act on.

To Scouse, i'd like to talk more about the difference and such, but let's just say i have different opinion and you have different on greenpeace/BNP comparison :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom