Another movie you say? Yes but mucho better than last one!

G

Gabbe

snoz said:
Who are you ? and i have played excal ... is constant warder farming apart from odd fight with rr10 mids. Got rr5ish on druid in little time played, excal is just same as prydwen x2-x3, with alot more to farm.

I;ve had fights with blizzard/jh/np/ad/gol ...... what you want me to say they rocked me irl ? They play ok yer, so what, why turn thread into excal vs prydwen whine, both servers is different.

Only thing i know if mael was on excal id have 10 million rp now not 4 million, and yes suggest im in a position to make this statement, having played both servers.

JH came to prydwen got sent back to excal, id suggest when NP made their return they quit faster then maybe before cause of not winning enough. JH and NP are the 2 best guilds on excal ? apart from dem hibbies no ?

Anyway please tell me who you are before i pay any more attention to what you say.

JH has been dead for several months ^^ /kiss

G

Gabbe

Freppe said:
Ok friend of mine told me to download this video to see how RvR on Pryd is compared to excal, gonna write a bit what I think as well since you said you wanted opinions etc, dont go nuts..

Basically, I wasted 3 hours of bandwidth downloading this, 2 good, or you can call it "ok" fights (vs albs at grannies and hibs at start of levian hill), the rest of movie you'll watch a fat d0rf jumping around insta stunning det5 tanks while his group members are dieing. Nice to see that the other healer in your group also wasted in stun on a earth pet by the way :>

If this is how Pryd RvR is, then boy are you guys up for a big surprise coming to play on excal, sure I've heard some people claim that some albion/pryd guilds have very high standards and I've even had the pleasure to play with some of them on excal. But the amount of mistakes the people did in this movie with all the utility and excellent classes mids got, I can only say Excal RvR is a whole different game than Pryd, you play in a whole different level.

Other than that, I really like your attitude snoz, you really have built up a nice self esteem killing those newb cosantoir and myrmidon albs, but come try do the same at excal in any realm, I'll personally make sure you'll quit daoc the next day after you met the same type of "balanced" and well co-ordinated RvR groups that Excal can field.

/Don writing her, not freppe, just lending his acc.

oooh

Lethul

FH is my second home
snoz said:
this was many months ago ;) as if ill play druid again now since toa :x

sadly JH are still on prydwen so im quite unsure about that "kicked back to excal" part :)

and you cant say "lethal group", first of all since im lethul not lethal, and secondly im alb/exc now. but the romour is true, most alb/excal are quite "bad" in rvr from this side of the fence to :drink:

edit: unless there is some other group you are refering to ;)

ah well, nn

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Lethul said:
sadly JH are still on prydwen so im quite unsure about that "kicked back to excal" part :)

and you cant say "lethal group", first of all since im lethul not lethal, and secondly im alb/exc now. but the romour is true, most alb/excal are quite "bad" in rvr from this side of the fence to :drink:

ah well, nn
u guys played ok on hib .. i was just flaming etc ... no offence to you .. i like you guys and hope you play hib more.

Apart from the zerach stuff, you seem cool, for which we have a long standing joke "good enough for JH" and "omfg you see that side style, im joining JH" which we use in game all the time now :)

walkerb

Loyal Freddie
this one time i played on the other server and pwned!
so my server is bestest

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
walkerb said:
this one time i played on the other server and pwned!
so my server is bestest

HI my scout on broceliande had 16 kills in 10m solo in bg1 wtf :eek2:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:

ah well, nn

sadly ? i just think they wanna show ppl they can pown in hib / pryd as in easy mode they did in excal /mid. Sadly ? NO. Much respec for them.

Lethul

FH is my second home
snoz said:
u guys played ok on hib .. i was just flaming etc ... no offence to you .. i like you guys and hope you play hib more.

Apart from the zerach stuff, you seem cool, for which we have a long standing joke "good enough for JH" and "omfg you see that side style, im joining JH" which we use in game all the time now :)

dont worry, we are having fun on your expense to :p

http://w1.232.telia.com/~u23206642/cgr.jpg

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Freppe said:
Just read my second post, wasn't supposed to turn out like this but just wanted to share my point of view.

And yes Zapzi we got more enemies to fight, and as I also said, we got more people that kill those as well, so it evens it out a bit, but lets worry about that..

Cheers for a nice video...
Hey btw don for proof pyrdwen players making it on excal .. just check remish out our savage ? Started on pyrdwen .. went to excal became first inf to rr10 ? then came back to pyrdwen. Id suggest hes had a harder time on our server then yours. For which im 90% sure he blames me :) but hey thats life.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Iam gimp only 313 dex :/ 6 in emp rocks tho or not :puke:

Eroa

Banned
Freppe said:
And if you think you'd make twice the rps on excal, well you're very wrong, wonder how many pryd guilds made it there? 0 ? More people does not mean more rps, rather more competition, you struggle to find enemies but we struggle to find enemies before other groups do that..

hmm.. we played excal some last summer. Zapsi was one of he persons i played with and when we were rr2 ish we were able to get 90k in one day and that is something i would never be able to get if it was rvr on prydwen cus of lack of ppl to kill.

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Eroa said:
hmm.. we played excal some last summer. Zapsi was one of he persons i played with and when we were rr2 ish we were able to get 90k in one day and that is something i would never be able to get if it was rvr on prydwen cus of lack of ppl to kill.

Easy to get rps on excalibur since u have the alb warders to feed on
Prydwen pre toa was pretty hard gaining rps since pretty many good grps out.
less bad ones. Allthough I got the picture there are lots of gimps out now, borrowed a friend sorc tonight and we couldnt get out of apk cuz 3 fg mids camped it (maybe left it a few mins to run amg and then back). Sadly I saw Maelstorm among the mids. Got the picture there are no strong alb grps out either, just random zerg. Maybe I got the wrong picture im not sure but this is what I´ve seen tonight.

Excalibur is about the same situation but atleast a couple of good grps out, we did ~500k rps last week killing randoms kinda. ppl might think its fun cuz its good rps, but for me its just rr power lvling, nothing can beat having a good fg vs fg fight with some good guild group.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Wot-do said:
Easy to get rps on excalibur since u have the alb warders to feed on
Prydwen pre toa was pretty hard gaining rps since pretty many good grps out.
less bad ones. Allthough I got the picture there are lots of gimps out now, borrowed a friend sorc tonight and we couldnt get out of apk cuz 3 fg mids camped it (maybe left it a few mins to run amg and then back). Sadly I saw Maelstorm among the mids. Got the picture there are no strong alb grps out either, just random zerg. Maybe I got the wrong picture im not sure but this is what I´ve seen tonight.

Excalibur is about the same situation but atleast a couple of good grps out, we did ~500k rps last week killing randoms kinda. ppl might think its fun cuz its good rps, but for me its just rr power lvling, nothing can beat having a good fg vs fg fight with some good guild group.

Alb prydwen atm looks like alb excal did pre toa, not played excal after toa so not sure whats it like there now.
But a decent Alb group could make tons of rps, if compete against hibs Iam not sure.
1 big mistake was not giving cleric sojouner option.
But as Mythic said ML will have no effect on RVR :puke: :puke: :puke:
and savage got nerf and they give them 4.4 claws + style damage + speed etc Me think savage better now then ( pre nerf )

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
think last night summed up albs rvr for me.

Couldnt move from the PK because of mids camping it all day (random grps and opted ones with rr10's in), albs fell for lets be kited out of the PK and over this little hill here and kil... o shit im mezed and here comes the savages :(, rather alot :/

The only time albs really moved was when they just formed a retarded zerg and milled around amg .. ran over eclipse (3-4fg vs 1) .. then eclipse came back with a 2nd fg helping and wiped all the albs no sweat.

Theres just no groups on alb atm that can compete at any real level other than sit in a zerg inside a load of fields and try and win through numbers.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I seen so many players quit since ToA was introduced or right after it simply because they either do not have much time to play(studying,working etc), think ML's will fuck rvr up(which seems so), wanted to rvr again rather than wait a while, my guild have lost some very good players and i think PE have lost some too(maybe 15-20 between the guilds), both do not have many online now at least not as much as they used to.

We can make strong alliance groups i guess but still doubt they will beat mid/hib high rr/ml groups simply due to the fact mythic has spreaded some ML lines out incorrectly on some classes like zapsi says above is a good example.Personally i think they should of released frontiers and forgotten about ToA, really what was wrong with daoc before ToA :E

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Theres just no groups on alb atm that can compete at any real level other than sit in a zerg inside a load of fields and try and win through numbers.

alot of albs that were there just for rvr left, cba with toa (including me)...

such a shame, was a golden age for rvr before toa, lots of people in emain and loads of rvr groups, nice guild, then that shit came and everyone was gone, everything mythic worked for to finally get rvr going was thrown away in 1 expansion, now we are back to where it all started: "overpowered", "useless class", "useless ML", "no way to beat them", "pks being camped all day", "no one to fight" etc, just when things finally started to get better they just had to make more $$$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$ $$$$ $$$$$$

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
random albs pryd > random albs excal. so wot its very easy to farm rps in excalibur just try pryd :D

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Xxcalibur said:
random albs pryd > random albs excal. so wot its very easy to farm rps in excalibur just try pryd :D

from what i saw yesterday no, atleast alb/exc got "FG GOL" with 24 slots and some high rr ppl.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Aye

bigchief said:
think last night summed up albs rvr for me.

Couldnt move from the PK because of mids camping it all day (random grps and opted ones with rr10's in), albs fell for lets be kited out of the PK and over this little hill here and kil... o shit im mezed and here comes the savages :(, rather alot :/

The only time albs really moved was when they just formed a retarded zerg and milled around amg .. ran over eclipse (3-4fg vs 1) .. then eclipse came back with a 2nd fg helping and wiped all the albs no sweat.

Was there, saw that, pretty sad :/ don't wanna blame any1 (any1 entitled to play as he likes etc etc) but ofc if u camp amg with 5-6 fgs (more likely tbh) can't expect we don't coop to clear em so they had what? 10 rp at head x 3 times we and eclipse got there on our own then they got wiped ... imo move in other frontiers a bit would help

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tis a bit of a shame, rvr pre toa wasn't too bad as said by Sycho and others above.

Seems like most mids have finished ML's and stuff as generally a large zerg in emain most of the time and they end up keeptaking because no-one to fight.

Oh well back to PVE. ;(

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Wot-do said:
from what i saw yesterday no, atleast alb/exc got "FG GOL" with 24 slots and some high rr ppl.

Same type of fg we got here is called Aod grp :) Btw didnt see them a lot now :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
Just had some with puppets grp, dno if they where opted but some was pretty funny (/kiss puppet)

In TDD only Healdroper, Xxcalibur and me have TOA-SC. Rest not done with SC yet; some due to money, others due to shortness on SC'ers, a lazy few bunch and some wait for 'uber' drops that never come by :p

I just was 'done' with the eternal fiddling around and choose a few artifacts which seemed necessary and a few which are 'fun' (like Band of Stars; not great but I wanna turn peeps into grogans), build a decent SC around it and be done :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
In TDD only Healdroper, Xxcalibur and me have TOA-SC. Rest not done with SC yet; some due to money, others due to shortness on SC'ers, a lazy few bunch and some wait for 'uber' drops that never come by :p

I just was 'done' with the eternal fiddling around and choose a few artifacts which seemed necessary and a few which are 'fun' (like Band of Stars; not great but I wanna turn peeps into grogans), build a decent SC around it and be done :)

less roleplay more realm points !

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Same type of fg we got here is called Aod grp :) Btw didnt see them a lot now :(

some of us playing in hib/excal atm, will try the fotm easy mode :p btw nerf my instamezz imo!! :)

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Uberlama said:
some of us playing in hib/excal atm, will try the fotm easy mode :p btw nerf my instamezz imo!! :)

should play mid then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom