Another movie you say? Yes but mucho better than last one!

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
yep tryed hib excal rvr, basically someone metions enemy location on huge cf alliance, every guild in emain rushes to kill them first

and as for pryd guilds making it on excal....
how many excal guilds have managed to make it on pryd
np didn't do too bad when they where here, though ec are better, but thats about it

Cant say EC is better imo NP was way better.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Well video kind of shows how rvr is atm, which is kind of crap. Hopefully it gets better soon again or we´ll be a lot of mid rvr guilds fighting over nothing.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
Well video kind of shows how rvr is atm, which is kind of crap. Hopefully it gets better soon again or we´ll be a lot of mid rvr guilds fighting over nothing.

Well i dont think thats the problem just mids out :O More of pointin out that there is like 0 enemy GG:s out TOA equipped mls done etc most grps are randoms.

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

zzz video, but well guess u just recorded your rvr day and how rvr was now.
but not much of a fights, killing random grps :/

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Well i dont think thats the problem just mids out :O More of pointin out that there is like 0 enemy GG:s out TOA equipped mls done etc most grps are randoms.

Well that´s what it will lead to either huge zergs or none daring to come out.

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Ja det är ju det ja säger .)? skyller inte på er att filmen va kass , sa att det är så RvR är atm :p

spaniarddd!!!!!!!!2321433234325 :p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Wot-do said:
zzz video, but well guess u just recorded your rvr day and how rvr was now.
but not much of a fights, killing random grps :/
its not all random groups ... dont get why people keep saying this btw, aod = albs tdd = hibs .. yes some randoms .. was just a video of toa rvr .. the first one made on euro servers maybe ? :]

hi fame btw remember playing with u a few times.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
We fighting best available on the server at this time ..... what more .... TDD and other hibs we faced were harldy shit, AOD are hardly bd anymore either.

Like i said before, this movie is what it says on the label .. one night in emain, PE movie was your main movie and was not fights with any decent guilds ? and why was this ... because every single fight with maelstrom,everlast and eclipse you brought adds with you.

Not the sorta shit you wanna put on video.

If u wanna continue to flame us etc you will get nothing but truth back in return, i make big effort to get along with other guilds but , as you proove to me .. whats point tbh. Last night is a good example, u start changing topic in our channel and kicking our own members.
Take it as it comes out from others its certainly isnt great play (imo, ae mezz overlay to interrupt sure but was alot more needed to heal at several times, and you used singel targed heal once 3times in a row (clap, if you didn't i thought you wheren't using all your buttons on qbar) Anyhow rvr with fraps isn't the same as playing without fraps i know this my fps drops with 50% so i guess your preformance go down and you where trying your best.)

and yeah im playing in gol but also used to play a mid healer...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Azurat said:

Our alliance on pryd must have 50% less people online compared to before ToA, i think my guild alone has lost 10 players or more which sucks and is hard to get out of as all gm's know here, do not see as many online from the other guilds in the alliance either, it's a shame really when things like this happen but you can't stop people making their desicions.

Heh when i played excal rvr(not with my zerk in sig) , i noticed the groups aren't as tough as prydwen's, prydwen groups seem to be more guild groups and know each other's roles more(not sure about now, haven't rvred properly for 5 months xD ), excal rvr had these groups aswell just not as common maybe due to the server being a lot bigger in population.Both are great servers though and you can't compare either.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Heh when i played excal rvr(not with my zerk in sig) , i noticed the groups aren't as tough as prydwen's QUOTE]

amen to that

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Snoz: Just accept the fact that you only killed random groups? Nothing wrong with that. its mostly how rvr is now. Only guild that ever form guild groups in alb nowadays is AoD. But usually they take in people like other guilds. Like me, and it becomes a random group.

A tight group like maelstrom shouldnt be able to lose to any of these. And you dont, but dont be proud of killing enemies who cant defend themselves.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Z^^ said:
and yeah im playing in gol but also used to play a mid healer...

And a bard on prydwen, not for very long tho :p

Anyway, server comparision is silly, and fact is most of Prydwen isn't done with TOA yet, and anyway, making a movie from 1 day is bound to be filled with mainly crap fights, mebe that's where you go wrong Madition tho, either only put out ~5 mins long movies, or instead do one every week instead of every day :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
Snoz: Just accept the fact that you only killed random groups? Nothing wrong with that. its mostly how rvr is now. Only guild that ever form guild groups in alb nowadays is AoD. But usually they take in people like other guilds. Like me, and it becomes a random group.

A tight group like maelstrom shouldnt be able to lose to any of these. And you dont, but dont be proud of killing enemies who cant defend themselves.
rofl :)

we are randoms also then we had kev from everlast in group :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Edlina said:

Anyway, server comparision is silly, and fact is most of Prydwen isn't done with TOA yet, and anyway, making a movie from 1 day is bound to be filled with mainly crap fights, mebe that's where you go wrong Madition tho, either only put out ~5 mins long movies, or instead do one every week instead of every day :)
well we get nice feedback too .. not in this thread much though :) but i even get pms from hot swedish woman telling me MORE movies i love you .... sorry when that happens movies keep coming :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
What ui is the healer using ?
One he made himself, I use also is nice imo if you used transparant interface in si. Ill tell him to fix link when hes back , afternoon session with g/f or smt atm i think.

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:

but then he wouldn't get as much attention, hence--
we're more likely to see more spam of his useless
movies, with extremely bad editing and crappy fights.
not to mention, to see a hump of lard running around
showing us how stupid he can be by running into amg
room solo trying to whack 2 people inside a dd storm.
i.e.

vintervargen

Banned
from that little vid i think madition is an ok healer, but you arnt high rr right? so i think you'll get better :)

G

Gabbe

fatcat said:
now you're projecting too. telling
others to do what you did, so you
won't feel as bad about it. first of
all it's nothing wrong to choose
beginner's mode, when you play a
game, but you have to know your
limits. you're a closet-newbie, hid-
-ing behind greaves, lard and beard.
but it's ok, you know. we're all