Another movie you say? Yes but mucho better than last one!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Sycho said:
mumin is the best savage i have ever faced, no way i want to face him again. :p

:wub:

was ok video imo, not the best fights. All grps seemed kinda random etc :) i guess the gg's aint out yet. ubah music, espically last song :p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Kev said:
tbh tho, if you beat us well played, if you moan about beating us GET A LIFE!!

Nah wasn't a moan, was just nice to beat strong mids odd time. :) There are groups of Hibs that can win without 3 casters, against tough mid groups. It is hard however and a lot of the time we will be out dpsed. We ran an available setup which seems to work well. Just need another two bodyguards. ;)

Mael's group setup looks nice tbh with 2 savages and bonedancer, hammered us entering emain Weds night. Videos are good albeit transparent skin in odins. Cya around. :)

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
would say it's your ego that is shattered tbh, he think i wtfpwn, which i do
bet youre an alb/hib player that doesnt like fotm grps such as ours
dont be jealous, rerolll!!!111oneone

now you're projecting too. telling
others to do what you did, so you
won't feel as bad about it. first of
all it's nothing wrong to choose
beginner's mode, when you play a
game, but you have to know your
limits. you're a closet-newbie, hid-
-ing behind greaves, lard and beard.
but it's ok, you know. we're all
comfortable with that you and the
rest of the posse in the closet just
ain't that good at all. come out
and embrace the light. the light.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
fatcat said:
now you're projecting too. telling
others to do what you did, so you
won't feel as bad about it. first of
all it's nothing wrong to choose
beginner's mode, when you play a
game, but you have to know your
limits. you're a closet-newbie, hid-
-ing behind greaves, lard and beard.
but it's ok, you know. we're all
comfortable with that you and the
rest of the posse in the closet just
ain't that good at all. come out
and embrace the light. the light.

only one word for u tbh

THERAPY (u feckin need it)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
and allso had a rr9.x healer :>

ya gaining most rps with 3 savages quadzoring f8stickpowahz through the warder zerg ^^

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
ya gaining most rps with 3 savages quadzoring f8stickpowahz through the warder zerg ^^
and MaditioN dont? :>

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Well i have to admit, thats the most castable mez use ive seen from mids in a LONG time.

cool movie though :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
2 svg instead of 3 and 3 healer m8 instead of 2. So MaditioN has uber hard time :p

dno why spaniards(alb/exc) even reply to my threads when your realm is sadly the worst rvr realm of prydwen+excalibur :)= /kiss

not refering to killerbee's post, but why not play it fotm? ie 3 healers etc when you can, just dumb to gimp the grp and play unfotm

before you come whine about my spammage about sh or castable messspam, make an movie and prove you do it better, else your not authorized to whine on me, so fygg off! ;D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
dno when spaniards(alb/exc) even reply to my threads when your realm is sadly the worst rvr realm of prydwen+excalibur :)= /kiss
Hmm, why did you quote me tho? Cant see the relation ;)

fatcat

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
dno why spaniards(alb/exc) even reply to my threads when your realm is sadly the worst rvr realm of prydwen+excalibur :)= /kiss

not refering to killerbee's post, but why not play it fotm? ie 3 healers etc when you can, just dumb to gimp the grp and play unfotm

before you come whine about my spammage about sh or castable messspam, make an movie and prove you do it better, else your not authorized to whine on me, so fygg off! ;D

if you don't want criticism, don't realease
your sucky movies. now be quiet tool.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
fatcat said:
if you don't want criticism, don't realease
your sucky movies. now be quiet tool.

ofc i want critism on my movies, so i learn to play better etc
but snoz says: he played good and prob best healer movie released in skills. and you critism his reply not the movie?

and btw, i are sucky movies? oO on that

snoz

Loyal Freddie
MaditioN said:
ofc i want critism on my movies, so i learn to play better etc
but snoz says: he played good and prob best healer movie released in skills. and you critism his reply not the movie?

and btw, i are sucky movies? oO on that
ignore is best .. frigging guy has blue keyboard with aol 9.0 written on it .

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Kev said:
if it was us, and i sure as hell cant remember loosing to a hib group at or near AMG today, then fair play to you. grow some balls and quit the QQ even when you win :twak: . EL is trying sommate new and when we get it dailed will be a whole new lvl of pain!!

tbh tho, if you beat us well played, if you moan about beating us GET A LIFE!!

rofl :D
edit: the e-penis is large in this thread

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
lol.. its really sad that some retards always have to come brag how other players suck and they're uber. Valgair played very nicely there imo but have you even ever thought that making a movie may have other purposes than making your ego bigger? like just for fun? (OMG WHATS THAT!?!?).

So stfu Fatcat and other heroes until you have proven you play better.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Best healer movie ever made? Perfect play?

We saw the same movie right?

With this i dont say you played bad or anything. Just that i dont think it was perfect play. After all, you only met random groups, not exactly hard to play good and win then.

Let me give you an example.

1. I meet noobs who runs one direction every time. Ie i can spam my good styles and have total control.

2. I meet maelstrom and i meet remish. He lagstrafes until zerach comes to bodyguard. I have to change tactics meanwhile fight.

Yuo see the difference. I have to use much more of my knowledge when facing good groups.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
Best healer movie ever made? Perfect play?

We saw the same movie right?

With this i dont say you played bad or anything. Just that i dont think it was perfect play. After all, you only met random groups, not exactly hard to play good and win then.

Let me give you an example.

1. I meet noobs who runs one direction every time. Ie i can spam my good styles and have total control.

2. I meet maelstrom and i meet remish. He lagstrafes until zerach comes to bodyguard. I have to change tactics meanwhile fight.

Yuo see the difference. I have to use much more of my knowledge when facing good groups.
We fighting best available on the server at this time ..... what more .... TDD and other hibs we faced were harldy shit, AOD are hardly bd anymore either.

Like i said before, this movie is what it says on the label .. one night in emain, PE movie was your main movie and was not fights with any decent guilds ? and why was this ... because every single fight with maelstrom,everlast and eclipse you brought adds with you.

Not the sorta shit you wanna put on video.

If u wanna continue to flame us etc you will get nothing but truth back in return, i make big effort to get along with other guilds but , as you proove to me .. whats point tbh. Last night is a good example, u start changing topic in our channel and kicking our own members.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Snoz will always be Snoz :clap:

Oh and whats up with topics about some maelstrom members talking about me have no reason in life and only exist to make people puke or something like that.

I really dont understand you tbh.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
Snoz will always be Snoz :clap:

Oh and whats up with topics about some maelstrom members talking about me have no reason in life and only exist to make people puke or something like that.

I really dont understand you tbh.
Well you always make me choose between you and my guild which is kinda zzz, told you before i think your a sound guy and a very decent player, but constant frigging arguing with my guild MATES and need to make a choice. I started having a go at neod last night for kicking you ... then he shows me was actually u banning him from his own channel for nothing .. so wtf tbh, why you guys cant get along and all accept ur decent people playing for different sides I dont understand. Is rather ZZZ and if ever a time comes i stop game will be mainly because of this.

And like if we wanna put in our topic steveh sucks irl .. thats our choice not yours. I tend to agree steveh is a very limited player whom i have little respect for.. Unlike you.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Last edited by snoz : Today at 11:50 AM. Reason: zzz typo city hrhr :C more sleep less whine

hähä xD

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
You do suck though Sven, almost as much as.....FROLER!! \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom