And the overkill realm of the week award goes to . . . . .

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
yes i use grapple in some situation but never spam it( just Jupiter).

atm wardens dont get det, so u should be outta the grapple far quicker than i am. So if u still standing there when i come outta grapple i will grapple u again, it takes u outta the melee game, just logical captain and u should b able to grasp that. I bg a caster and grapple any incoming, whether that b a tank (90% of the time), mage or healer class (last 2 i usually grapple to stop them kiting) i dont really care

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
atm wardens dont get det, so u should be outta the grapple far quicker than i am. So if u still standing there when i come outta grapple i will grapple u again, it takes u outta the melee game, just logical captain and u should b able to grasp that. I bg a caster and grapple any incoming, whether that b a tank (90% of the time), mage or healer class (last 2 i usually grapple to stop them kiting) i dont really care

you RvRing then?
becouse i see you got bored and you got the same lwrp back in one week or to.maybe you not playing just whineing ?

btw reavers > warden > armsmen .reaver not got det to but still a good and better class.gona roll one......

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bah

Steveh said:
you RvRing then?
becouse i see you got bored and you got the same lwrp back in one week or to.maybe you not playing just whineing ?

btw reavers > warden > armsmen .reaver not got det to but still a good and better class.gona roll one......

What u on about? not all ppl can spend 4 more hours a day in game ...

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
What u on about? not all ppl can spend 4 more hours a day in game ...

yes.he spend xx hour to whine and he can say in that time to everyone : retard.

i can play 2 hour / day if i got more time im happy.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Erm

Steveh said:
yes.he spend xx hour to whine .

i can play 2 hour / day if i got more time im happy.

Tbh he got 10k less than u last week oO

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
you RvRing then?

are u really as stupid as u come across, lwrps are actually that i.e the rps u got for the week so if u dont play for the a week it will go to zero, therefore i avarage 50k per week, man i can see that u are intelluctually challenged

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
are u really as stupid as u come across, lwrps are actually that i.e the rps u got for the week so if u dont play for the a week it will go to zero, therefore i avarage 50k per week, man i can see that u are intelluctually challenged

if i not log in with your warden the lwrp not change.
if you not log in in 1 year just paying you got the same lrwp always .thats change if you log in with your warden.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Actually

Steveh said:
if i not log in with your warden the lwrp not change.
if you not log in in 1 year just paying you got the same lrwp always .thats change if you log in with your warden.

No if u don't log in for 2 weeks u disappear from the list and when u log in next time u back with 0.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
No if u don't log in for 2 weeks u disappear from the list and when u log in next time u back with 0.

Mm i though if u didnt log on yor rp's for the last week u were online would be displayed indefinatly untill u logged on again, then it would set to 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom