And the overkill realm of the week award goes to . . . . .

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
HIBERNIA!!!!!! :clap:

For running 3fg at 1.30am GMT on Saturday :clap:

Whose up for it next week? :kissit:

Keep looking for potential winners! :drink:

/salute

Cizzie

Fledgling Freddie
They took crim tho around that time, might depend on that? no?;)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh, should be joint Hibernia and Albion, you forgot to mention the 2fg Alb Stealthers and the 1.5fg PE/Outcast/FL group running around.

Oh, wait, you're an alb, selective memory applies ;)

It's about time things got more active later on tbh, though would prefer it without the stealthers ofc as they are just ridiculous atm.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
You sure there was 3fgs?

Never hardly see that many players in rvr on prydwen lately.

What tare said too xD

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
tbh, should be joint Hibernia and Albion, you forgot to mention the 2fg Alb Stealthers and the 1.5fg PE/Outcast/FL group running around.

It's about time things got more active later on tbh, though would prefer it without the stealthers ofc as they are just ridiculous atm.

1,5fg to kill that fucking zerg. I bet you will reply "EH?".

And the zerg wasn't 3fg, it was more like 5fg. Killed them and count 57 deathspam, not that many duplicates.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:

We began running as 11 people after we got zerged by hibs 3 times in a row... and after we did we quickly ran into the 4fg+ zerg at mmg (after killing two separate hibfgs who yes, we zerged since we were 11) so, we feel we made the right choice increasing our numbers overall :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Didn't know about the Hib zerg at mmg, was not a part of it, had no idea it was there, and we were in Ligen after /release when dying to your 1.5fg, so had no idea of any death messages.

Anyway, anyone who has any sort of reasoning in themselves, take a read of This thread where I try to, using tonight as an example, explain how what the Hibs were doing might have been seen as a zerg in some parts.

As I say in the above thread, I did see a /bg being started in Ligen, but as far as I could tell, this was for random groups (random as in ones who are casual players, aren't into power gaming, care less what classes their groups are made of, and are only there for the fun of it).

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
willowywicca said:
We began running as 11 people after we got zerged by hibs 3 times in a row... and after we did we quickly ran into the 4fg+ zerg at mmg (after killing two separate hibfgs who yes, we zerged since we were 11) so, we feel we made the right choice increasing our numbers overall :p
Would have done the same, and I hope people in your 1.5fg can remember the reasons why you did that, for the next time you encounter 2+fg Hibs/Mids after hitting them with 2+fg albs + stealthers at amg or something similar. It might be they are running 2fg for the same reason you increased numbers there, or it might be an accidental add, just try not to jump down their throats for doing it :)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Would have done the same, and I hope people in your 1.5fg can remember the reasons why you did that, for the next time you encounter 2+fg Hibs/Mids after hitting them with 2+fg albs + stealthers at amg or something similar. It might be they are running 2fg for the same reason you increased numbers there, or it might be an accidental add, just try not to jump down their throats for doing it :)

Well, the main thing is I rvr all day long (from 1-2pm until 3-4am non-stop oO ).. so I believe I have a good feel for roughly how many mids/hibs are out at any one time in emain.. whenever I cry zerg it's because after hours of there being no hibs (or mids as the case may be) spotted and very few mids suddenly we get run over by 3fg or whatever.. It's of course possibly that you have some runs and died to mid zergs but I find it hard to believe since I would of heard of the mids (alb stealthers are actually amazingly helpful, often pming me scouting info even when I don't know them at all and am not even in their alliance etc..) or have fought them myself.. anyway tonight we ran 11 people because talking to <nameless-hib-spy> :p after we got (accidentally?) zerged 3 times told me there was 45 hibs at that time in emain :p

oh and the approx 4fg~ (post battle we counted 57 deathspams by our 11 and also 2 infils who were at mmg too, 7 of which were mids' deaths) we fought at mmg were probably right to be running 4fg.. they were quite random and an opted group would have been able to take out a lot of them even running those numbers if the inc loading lag didnt kill them first ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
All realms zerg, however:

* Mids (Valgair) are the only ones screenshotting it with the regular 'LoLZor sucks 2K4 wtfpwn dude' comments but being utterly frustrated by it.

* Hibs (Usp) are the only ones making a 3 page essay about it on FH while nobody cares about reading it in full detail

* Albs (Dreami) dream about wtfpwning 89 Hibs with their fg (10 +6 stealthers) while we all know Thefeared, Aim and Tip made the most kills if the fight was at AMG.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
sycho vidx and puppetmaster in the same thread .... OH MY DEAR GOD :X

Vidx you bleh bleh bleh but facts remain the same. All know what your about so stop the blehblehbollox imo.

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know how you cba with the zerg whine, change game if all you can do is QQ

Puppet

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
Vidx you bleh bleh bleh but facts remain the same. All know what your about so stop the blehblehbollox imo.

Fact is both Malevolencia, Usp and Sycho are man enough to admit if / when they run 1+ fg.

The average Maelstrom-whine is strong when there is more 1+ fg they encounter but they kindly forget:

a) They running on Mach6 making adding trivial and they do this and did this on several encounters. CFH's are also pretty common in Mid/Pryd and I've seen this often enough when playing my ranger. TBH it was 100% obvious you speedzor to the fights to leech/add

b) You dont complain when its a zerg you 'wtfpwn' but you complain when you have to /release. If you log for getting zerged you should also log when you're about to steamroll 3fg total 'noobs'.

Also I remember various times Maelstrom 1 and 2 adding on eachother back 'in the days' .

Be happy there is actually something to fight; if you only want 1fg vs 1fg I suggest Snowdonia, its very pretty this time of the year xD

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
mids.jpg

a mid fg with some rr10dudes and a mid fg with some rr6+ dudes workin together against a lowrr hib group and camping apk together,thats what i've seen yesterday on the only run i was out >.< ,but its realm vs realm (basicly thats what RvR stands for),whoever mention fg vs fg just dont have a clue what game about tbh >.<

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Sinnica said:
I dont know how you cba with the zerg whine, change game if all you can do is QQ

lol chill out. Was a tongue in cheek thread tbh. Was just having a laugh at the amount of hibbies that kept going past amg.

Remember kids - its a game :clap: :clap:

We're not really Lord Deathspam of <insert realm> but merely some roleplay geek who has sits at home playing on our comps when the rest of the world is enjoying rl :clap:

Cya on the field once more . . .

/salute

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
* Albs (Dreami) dream about wtfpwning 89 Hibs with their fg (10 +6 stealthers) while we all know Thefeared, Aim and Tip made the most kills

OIC, so you know the fight better than I do myself. First of all, it was at MMG. Secondly, when I say 57 deathspam by our grp, does it mean TEHfeared and other leechmonkeys get kills? And third, at the fight at MMG I noticed only 1-2 Inf adds, because apparently Amg is too cousy for the scouts to reside in.

+Fourth: where the fuck I said we were FG? I said we ran 1,5fg.. Guess they don't teach reading in Holland.

Opin

Fledgling Freddie
Usp writeing long essays ? nahh :p

Snoz, what the hell man, you go from being a sane and sensible guy in one thread to post complete shit in the ohter.

This Wed or Thurs Maelm 1 and 2 where running on stick becuase you guys where soooo fed up of being zerged, yet when ohter realms doing it becuase they, aswell are fed up of being zerged, they are nothing but lamers trying to ruin the game Oo. What is even more funny is that our group has been added on by maelm more than any ohter this last week. The only difference between you and rest of the playerbase is that we usually admit it, and we dont cry snot for a week after it has happened :eek6: .

As for Malev/Oni group, we did have a few fights where ohter groups added and it was getting to a point where i would have been quite pissed off myself if i where in your shoes. Despite your group delibrately zerging in the end, your one of the few groups i truley respect, some wicked skills right there considering your albs ;)

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
prydwen is too small for counterzerg
so zerg on pryd = people log

so yeye youre all right
keep on screwing rvr

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dreami said:
OIC, so you know the fight better than I do myself. First of all, it was at MMG. Secondly, when I say 57 deathspam by our grp, does it mean TEHfeared and other leechmonkeys get kills? And third, at the fight at MMG I noticed only 1-2 Inf adds, because apparently Amg is too cousy for the scouts to reside in.

+Fourth: where the fuck I said we were FG? I said we ran 1,5fg.. Guess they don't teach reading in Holland.

LOL chill mate dont you recognize irony and sarcasm when it hits you in the face? The fact I even make a parody on my own realm should be enough signs I wasnt serious....

Relax dude; its a game; Im sure I could have a laugh in the pub with 95% of the players of Mid and Alb once I would meet em IRL.

You take the game too serious if you still complain about being 'zerged' by now... It has happened for the past 2 years in the end :)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
a) They running on Mach6 making adding trivial and they do this and did this on several encounters. CFH's are also pretty common in Mid/Pryd and I've seen this often enough when playing my ranger. TBH it was 100% obvious you speedzor to the fights to leech/add

Also I remember various times Maelstrom 1 and 2 adding on eachother back 'in the days' .
a) youre totaly wrong
b) ofc we need add when you ore vidx runs you 10fg on stick
c) go back to excal plz

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
sycho vidx and puppetmaster in the same thread .... OH MY DEAR GOD :X

I didn't whine or post a bad comment though :p

Do not see the point of it most times now...

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
I didn't whine or post a bad comment though :p

Do not see the point of it most times now...
Was just fooling around ;C VidX though is a boring guy imo.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:
Was just fooling around ;C VidX though is a boring guy imo.
eh?

(^there Dreami, finally said it ;) )

Snoz: how do you know what I'm like? Do you play Hib? Do you talk to me ingame? Do you use IRC often enough in the channels I'm in?

Answer to the above: No you don't. So how can you say I'm boring? I assume you haven't read the post I made which outlined what exactly happenned last night, I recommend spending 10 minutes reading it, rather that the next few hours you will make whining about zergs, then you might actually learn something from the game.

Puppet put it perfectly, there's 3 types of people involved here: ones who admit when they do something, ones who forget they do it (either by choice or by accident) and ones who jump on a bandwagon when not having been there to see what's happenning firsthand and are only listening to what their best friends uncles cousins next-door neighbours postman told them. Which one of those 3 types of people is everyone here able to class them selves as?

In otherwords, are you mature, stupid, or ignorant?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
VidX said:
eh?

(^there Dreami, finally said it ;) )

Snoz: how do you know what I'm like? Do you play Hib? Do you talk to me ingame? Do you use IRC often enough in the channels I'm in?

Answer to the above: No you don't. So how can you say I'm boring? I assume you haven't read the post I made which outlined what exactly happenned last night, I recommend spending 10 minutes reading it, rather that the next few hours you will make whining about zergs, then you might actually learn something from the game.

Puppet put it perfectly, there's 3 types of people involved here: ones who admit when they do something, ones who forget they do it (either by choice or by accident) and ones who jump on a bandwagon when not having been there to see what's happenning firsthand and are only listening to what their best friends uncles cousins next-door neighbours postman told them. Which one of those 3 types of people is everyone here able to class them selves as?

In otherwords, are you mature, stupid, or ignorant?
I dont know you indeed, but what I do know is how you act in rvr with your guild and I've also read (just about) enough of the conflicting bollox that you post here. You know what people say, no smoke without fire, I;ve seen your acts with my own eyes. Then when i read your posts I find it sorta amusing to say the least. Anyway whats point in debate with you, your clearly living in self denial trying to be somthing your not. Why not just accept fact way you choose to play rvr is considered by many to be completley retard, there is no reason you can make for it apart from the fact your a retard. Other then that im sure your a very nice guy. Enjoy game etc. Puts me in a shit position though, as I have the power to completely ruin the game for everyone. 2-3fg maelstrom on stick ? im sure all would enjoy that alot .. least of all me. But you would be the retard that created this problem.

You start at 3fg and remain at that level till you get farmed and log.

Thats point people are making I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom