And the overkill realm of the week award goes to . . . . .

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
All whine about zerging is just lame, if it wasn't that, person losing would be claiming they would have won if the sun hadn't have been shining on their monitor or some such crap, might as well have people posting "you suck with all your MLs and Artis shows no skill winning, blah blah blah."

Getting numbers together to work as a unit shows no less skills than getting the perfect FoTM group together.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
All whine about zerging is just lame, if it wasn't that, person losing would be claiming they would have won if the sun hadn't have been shining on their monitor or some such crap, might as well have people posting "you suck with all your MLs and Artis shows no skill winning, blah blah blah."

Getting numbers together to work as a unit shows no less skills than getting the perfect FoTM group together.

hahahha dats a good one... u a politician by any chance? to try and convience us that the above is true u must b a politician, r u Tony Blair? George W Bush? such rubbish

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
your ideas are intriguing to me, i wish to subscribe to your newsletter....

as i've said before, i dont really give a shiat what u, steveh and the rest of ur brown nosed zerg buddies think to be frankfully honest. U will, as awlays, find some pathetic excuse for ur existance........

QQ as u would say :flame:

Good work retarded RP cow, took it you prolly ages to come up with that post :eek:

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
hahahha dats a good one... u a politician by any chance? to try and convience us that the above is true u must b a politician, r u Tony Blair? George W Bush? such rubbish

Your real life name Mungo by any chance?

Though you should have tried "hur hur hur" to be truly authentic. You get bonus marks for managing to spell almost every word wrong in your posts though. :clap:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Your real life name Mungo by any chance?

Though you should have tried "hur hur hur" to be truly authentic. You get bonus marks for managing to spell almost every word wrong in your posts though. :clap:

dunno wtf Mungo is, I heard of a Mongo alright from blazing saddles, yet again more shite coming from u.... btw i thought this was Fh not english literature ya fucktard

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Good work retarded RP cow, took it you prolly ages to come up with that post :eek:

awww dreami u upsetting me, go back and check post times and date ya muppet... hmmmm RP cow whatever it takes to kill u guys & piss u off then i'm happy and as of l8 i've been very happy, u gonna bark and whine all nite or r u gonna bite little doggy:D

btw u missed my other post on top of previous page

i like fishing on FH always catch something, usually a retard alb fishy.. but nm huh :twak:

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
dunno wtf Mungo is, I heard of a Mongo alright from blazing saddles, yet again more shite coming from u.... btw i thought this was Fh not english literature ya fucktard

Nope this isn't English Literature (and it would be English Language dipshit, but you got the English part right so I'm sure your teacher would give you a half mark in your special needs class), though grats on spelling it right :clap: Mum will be proud :cheers:

Yep was referring to the Mungo in Blazing Saddles. Not quite as retarded as you come across are you? Though that would be hard.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Yep was referring to the Mungo in Blazing Saddles. Not quite as retarded as you come across are you? Though that would be hard.

its fckn Mongo for the 2nd time ya retard, u thats going on about english spelling.That the best come back u can come up with, a 1980's film character wow u r uber can i touch u, can i, can i b in ur gang can i.

Yes any more intelligent ideas u got, that "its as hard to get a zerg to work as it is to form an opted group" really shows the level of ur IQ and the effort u put into playing easymode, bet u cant w8 for NF when u can show all the realm how fucking skilled u are at zerging and how hard zerg's are to organise and move about the place... humor me go on

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Nope this isn't English Literature (and it would be English Language dipshit, but you got the English part right so I'm sure your teacher would give you a half mark in your special needs class), though grats on spelling it right :clap: Mum will be proud :cheers:

and btw ur grammar is a bit fucked up in the above.... humor me

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see what the fuss about zergs is all about really. More people in the frontiers means more action and more fun. My only gripe with prydwen is that the frontiers are completely empty most of the time we play. And that outside of Emain there is little to no action at all. It makes me wonder, all the RR10 people whine about zergs when it seems to me without a heavily populated RvR-zone they wouldn't have been able to reach that high realm-rank in the first place. Sure I too prefer the fg vs. fg fights but if that's the only kind of RvR you enjoy perhaps you're playing the wrong game? And why are certain people targeted and blamed for zerging when mostly zergs aren't organised but just happen when enough people are in the same zone. Lately the only hib group we have been facing regularly is Celestius and they usually run as 1fg so I don't see what some of my realm-mates are talking about.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Appendix said:
I don't see what the fuss about zergs is all about really. More people in the frontiers means more action and more fun. My only gripe with prydwen is that the frontiers are completely empty most of the time we play. And that outside of Emain there is little to no action at all. It makes me wonder, all the RR10 people whine about zergs when it seems to me without a heavily populated RvR-zone they wouldn't have been able to reach that high realm-rank in the first place. Sure I too prefer the fg vs. fg fights but if that's the only kind of RvR you enjoy perhaps you're playing the wrong game? And why are certain people targeted and blamed for zerging when mostly zergs aren't organised but just happen when enough people are in the same zone. Lately the only hib group we have been facing regularly is Celestius and they usually run as 1fg so I don't see what some of my realm-mates are talking about.

glad to see somebody making sense in all this dribble

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
its fckn Mongo for the 2nd time ya retard, u thats going on about english spelling.That the best come back u can come up with, a 1980's film character wow u r uber can i touch u, can i, can i b in ur gang can i.

Yes any more intelligent ideas u got, that "its as hard to get a zerg to work as it is to form an opted group" really shows the level of ur IQ and the effort u put into playing easymode, bet u cant w8 for NF when u can show all the realm how fucking skilled u are at zerging and how hard zerg's are to organise and move about the place... humor me go on

i bet Jupiter quiting the game when NF come out .fell the zerg now or never :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
omg Lorimez... u r such a poor whiner :) It shows how much u know tbh :)

And yes, Golden age still live.

i remeber when we got zerged by GA ( 2-3fg) but yes i not saw you long time ago more then a fg. keep it up. :clap:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Whats up with Jupiter? Forgot your pills this morning? This cant be your regular opinions.

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
suck my fat one :touch: :twak:

Yeh its huge, wow Jupiter you're soooo well hung :worthy: . . . . . shame its on your forehead and the one between your legs is a little maggot.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
hmmmm RP cow

17:08 <theBeavil> Jupiter BornAgainHard: Class: Warden, Race: Celt, Level: 50, RP: 1,119,687, Last Week: 41,783, Realm Rank: RR6L1, Guild: Na Fianna Dragun

= yes, you are one fat RP cow indeed.

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
17:08 <theBeavil> Jupiter BornAgainHard: Class: Warden, Race: Celt, Level: 50, RP: 1,119,687, Last Week: 41,783, Realm Rank: RR6L1, Guild: Na Fianna Dragun

= yes, you are one fat RP cow indeed.

Don't you realise that your derogatory comments about your adversaries only makes your own achievments seem smaller ;b

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
cougar said:
only lords of england deserved true zergling whine.

^^

Yup
we RvRed as a guild

But back then it was okay to do that, it was prydwen not Excal Elitists on holiday(And albion :p).

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
sycho vidx and puppetmaster in the same thread .... OH MY DEAR GOD :X

Vidx you bleh bleh bleh but facts remain the same. All know what your about so stop the blehblehbollox imo.

ye hibs are evul we always zerg. albs NEVER zerg...nor do mids..alb NEVER camp amg with there stealther zerg. only hib that do shit like that..

for u brainless twats out there. this was SARCASME

and if u really belive u never zerg or add then i feel sry for ur self. cant be good living in a lie.

now less whining like a 14year old kid and play more. its a game for gods sake.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Whats up with Jupiter? Forgot your pills this morning? This cant be your regular opinions.

true, but this is FH. I've seen many good threads and good suggestions get flamed and whined about by assholes. I could put a valid arguement up but why bother, cut to the chase..

GA dont zerg

Celestius dont zerg

Steveh when he gets beaten 1fg vs 1fg resorts to zerging (as seen last nite and loads other nites)

and that fucktard Dreami with his Rambo avatar really shows his IQ and mentality, or maybe he wants to be rambo.... can i touch u

Bunnytwo, well anybody who uses 1980's films characters (which he cant spell) for comparisons and only comeback is to say u cant spell is really a intellectucal challenge for me

Steveh said:
i bet Jupiter quiting the game when NF come out .fell the zerg now or never .

eerm dont think so m8

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
Steveh when he gets beaten 1fg vs 1fg resorts to zerging (as seen last nite and loads other nites)

and that fucktard Dreami with his Rambo avatar really shows his IQ and mentality, or maybe he wants to be rambo.... can i touch u

eerm dont think so m8

yes. when we see you out somwhere we always gather at apk and zerg you

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you grapple clerics Jupiter? Wouldn't it be more useful to grapple tanks? 0o

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Why do you grapple clerics Jupiter? Wouldn't it be more useful to grapple tanks? 0o

f8 -> grapple -> f8 -> grapple->f8->grapple
skill -> skill
if you not listen you somtimes can grapple grey con mobs to :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
f8 -> grapple -> f8 -> grapple->f8->grapple
skill -> skill
if you not listen you somtimes can grapple grey con mobs to :)

heh lol, how true :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom