An observation?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The biggest spammers, the most prolific bandwidth users of this forum, the post count whores,the DAOC lot, hardly any of them have contributed.

heh

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Tom said:
The biggest spammers, the most prolific bandwidth users of this forum, the post count whores,the DAOC lot, hardly any of them have contributed.

heh

I know for certain a number of Daoc lot have contributed

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Brynn said:
I know for certain a number of Daoc lot have contributed

Aye, some of them have, but I think that will be a minority, dont you agree?

I don't want this to turn into a 'I donated therefore I'm better than you' kind of thread, like the title says, its just an observation.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
We shouldnt try and keep looking at this topic as ' Us and Them'. I know that a few of them do contribute positively to the General Forum.

Id prefer if they didnt have their own 'General Forum' and instead posted in here ( contraversial, I know :) ). But Im guessing after the first couple of months of initial excitement it might be pretty quiet in here, and we'll need as much 'new' blood as possible. I hope not, but thats what my instincts tell me.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I started posting in General near the end of BW. I had a nice welcome. TdC was friendly :p

You are all a bunch of nice blokes (and blokettes)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Brynn said:
I started posting in General near the end of BW. I had a nice welcome. TdC was friendly :p

You are all a bunch of nice blokes (and blokettes)

[fluffyness]

im%20free.gif

[/fluffyness]

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:

heh

aww, we not all evil:\

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
Yes sssir!
It's a well known fact that everyone who has ever played, considered playing or watched someone playing DAoC are evil bastards that need to be banned from any forum they decide to infest.

:rolleyes:

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
GDW said:
We shouldnt try and keep looking at this topic as ' Us and Them'. I know that a few of them do contribute positively to the General Forum.

Id prefer if they didnt have their own 'General Forum' and instead posted in here ( contraversial, I know :) ). But Im guessing after the first couple of months of initial excitement it might be pretty quiet in here, and we'll need as much 'new' blood as possible. I hope not, but thats what my instincts tell me.

I dunno it might be kinda cool but I find that the daoc forums have a different 'feel'.

Also I've been meaning to ask for ages. What's the avatar from ?

pez

Can't get enough of FH
GDW said:

daoc general forum is used for general daoc related things mainly and i'm fairly sure you wouldn't want that all over yours. as far as i can tell the closest thing to your gen forum is the off topic forums- eesh that was a low blow :p

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Doh_boy said:
Also I've been meaning to ask for ages. What's the avatar from ?

He's called Eddy

Pez said:
daoc general forum is used for general daoc related things mainly and i'm fairly sure you wouldn't want that all over yours. as far as i can tell the closest thing to your gen forum is the off topic forums- eesh that was a low blow :p

yep thats the one I meant. Im all for some more integration

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok... we are starting to sound like animals in a zoo.
...or some form of discriminated population that could possibly even overwhelm you with numbers :D

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:

heh
Tom hates us. :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
awww no I don't, but you have to admit there are some ferocious spammers in DAOC.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
awww no I don't, but you have to admit there are some ferocious spammers in DAOC.
True, there are, and some utter cocks as well... hmm strong correlation between the two actuallly. :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well Danya, you've obviously contributed, so I don't consider you a spamming cock :D

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Well Danya, you've obviously contributed, so I don't consider you a spamming cock :D
Woo :D
Not like contributing is a big deal, I have job and it took all of 20 seconds to do. :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
SFXman said:
Ok... we are starting to sound like animals in a zoo.
...or some form of discriminated population that could possibly even overwhelm you with numbers :D

When this happens we will have to break out the shotguns and get messy.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Embattle said:
When this happens we will have to break out the shotguns and get messy.
Sod shotguns, just get a few minigun placements set up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom