[07:39:00] (Danya): I'm spamming teh FH forums :x

:/

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
GDW said:
[07:39:00] (Danya): I'm spamming teh FH forums :x

:/

Unclean! Unclean! banish them! :eek:

(more abuse of work connection, isnt it fun :D )

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
ummm... why do these DAoC peeps want to see their postcount :??? Isn't that a bit... .... wierd :? :touch:

btw) Nice animal-thingie-picture Tom!
it's soooooooo sexy :D

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Salteh said:
ummm... why do these DAoC peeps want to see their postcount :??? Isn't that a bit... .... wierd :? :touch:

its their alter-egos, just like how they have their char's in their sig, and cant help but post
(+1)

______
RainTemple: level 202 wizardy type person with large swirling colours
Peteredout: level 9 mage painter thingy
Bananasplits: level 3 desert with lashings of whipped cream to sicken others

:p

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Tom, you do us great injustice. Not saying that you don't have a point there, but please try and realize that we only have a few rotten apples in our section. Nobody is perfect, and DAoC community makes no exception.

BUT ! Fucking But !

From _that_ to saying that DAoC community = SPAM, well you sort of megaextrasuperoverexagerated.

I demand appologies and a blue teddy in compensation.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Wile E. Coyote said:
Yes sssir!
It's a well known fact that everyone who has ever played, considered playing or watched someone playing DAoC are evil bastards that need to be banned from any forum they decide to infest.

:rolleyes:

Damini played and shes no evil bastard.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I gues that some people are missing the point :fluffle: It is not about if some people are bastards, it's about spamming (wanted to add stupid but most people wouldnt remember the first time Clinton got elected, it's the economy stupid!) caus if it gets out of hand these forums might close (I think).

Clown

Part of the furniture
The people in the old general forums spammed too... it was horrendous :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I welcome the DAoC ppl.

(cos I play myself, hush :uhoh: )

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Osy said:
Tom, you do us great injustice. Not saying that you don't have a point there, but please try and realize that we only have a few rotten apples in our section. Nobody is perfect, and DAoC community makes no exception.

BUT ! Fucking But !

From _that_ to saying that DAoC community = SPAM, well you sort of megaextrasuperoverexagerated.

I demand appologies and a blue teddy in compensation.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/search.php?searchid=687

One excellent example of a rotten apple.... :rolleyes: I doubt it will be long before the rot is cut out.....

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Osy said:
Nope, not working.

Shame then - particular user with 160+ posts on the boards so far and 95% of them are one-liners - spammers like that are what causes DAoCers bad rep, in my opinion.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
kids with no life outside of the webby, I suppose. I'm pretty sure teh General forumites have that kind around aswell :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Insane said:
its their alter-egos, just like how they have their char's in their sig, and cant help but post
(+1)

______
RainTemple: level 202 wizardy type person with large swirling colours
Peteredout: level 9 mage painter thingy
Bananasplits: level 3 desert with lashings of whipped cream to sicken others

:p

the names in sig is so people know who they are in game when they post out of game. saves alot of time rather than every post someone saying 'and you are?' and reply 'i am XX'

crazy but it works

Embattle

FH is my second home
pez said:
the names in sig is so people know who they are in game when they post out of game. saves alot of time rather than every post someone saying 'and you are?' and reply 'i am XX'

crazy but it works

Yes but most of the time its more than just their name, and even those who no longer play seem to feel the need stil to have a massive sig.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Embattle said:
Yes but most of the time its more than just their name, and even those who no longer play seem to feel the need stil to have a massive sig.

tbh the majority of spammers and long sig people are forumites who play daoc rather than daoc players who post on the forums, atleast thats how it seems

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well that would have to be true considering how long they seem to speed post ;)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Can't you just feel the love?
:wub:

Some people are dickheads, though. It all adds to the flavour of the tasty forum meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom