An albs perspective

I

Ialkarn

Back to the topic:

This is the albion setup I like more.

1.Cleric 41/35 ( purge/bof/moc)
2.Cleric 41/35 ( purge/bof/moc)
3.Mincer 50 chant for last ablative rest slash (sos/purge/ip)
4.Paladin shield/slash (purge+FH+ip)
5.Merc (Dete IV+/prefent flight/purge)
6.Armsman (dete IV+/prevent flight/Barricade/purge)
7.Armsman (merc as option) (" ")
8.Theurg Air specced 10 sec pbt (sorc as option) (purge+moc)

-All tanks should be thrust specced cause it's the best spec against supports of all realms and cause we fight mostly Mids atm.

Why a theurg instead of a sorc? cause mezz against tanks it's fucked aniway:but in this way the group get an haste/damage buff (a timer witch dosen't drop when the theurg die),increasing aloot the damage output of the group.

Also the pet spamm (remember they are unmezzable now) it's annoyng for casters and supports.

A

Arthwyr

Btw I am addressing the 3 of you (asha, ialkarn and hat as one since you each had your go at me and are such good friends)

Originally posted by Asha
Loads of excuses and half-truths again. Keep typing, what I said will still be true.
not really and ofcourse everything you say is true, well at least in your own mind. So yes you are 100% right :rolleyes:

I didn’t say you had I said you couldn’t get in any of the top RvR guilds now if you tried cause everyone knows what you’re like. Nothing against BL, but they haven’t been around very long.
You didn't but you wanted to make believe I did or you posted in a from so that it seemed i got rejected by all the the guilds I applied for. Half-truths right. And ofcourse everybody knows what I'm like specialy the people that never played with me, you are the perfect example of that.

No. Read what you wrote.
I did how about you give it a try.

Try again, that lie doesn’t fly. I called you a noob after you own yourself by showing all how ignorant you are about something as simple as SoS, so you bring out this story from months ago and call me a bitch when you know it wasn’t me. Typical behavior for you.
What lie ? It's plain in the open for everyone to see where I posted what I understand about SOS and what part I have questions about since its obviously a bugged RA. It's also plain in the the open where you called me a noob and to ask gwalmar and parlain for tips as how a paladin should play. In any case it clearly did not refer to the SOS issue but the playstyle in general wich as said before you know nothing about since we never group. So try again, that lie doesn't fly.

You attempted to ban FC members from grouping with me, which backfired in your face.

Wrong again. FC policy for grouping was guild > alliance > random players. Both neon and you are clerics. You were neither in FC nor in the alliance what makes you a random player. FC had a group of 7 people at apk without a cleric. I told him to disband from you and join the guildgroup. Same rules for everyone, it turned into a fit he left the guild later rejoined. If you take it personal that he couldn't play with you at the time thats your problem not mine.

ahaha no, cry more plz. That has already been gone through several times. Don’t provoke him if you can’t handle the result w/o taking sshots and crying about how abused you are (leaving out half the story as usual).

Shows how ignorant you are indeed. I did 2 emotes to a player in your guild a /kiss and a /cry. There wasn't even an exchange in PMs between us. However it was enough for Ialkarn to throw one of his tantrums at me. If 2 emotes in an online game are enough for someone to trigger an angeroutburst like that I can only suggest some therapy. I do have screenies of that tbh but I never bothered to bring it to the attention of GOA though I have to say I'm getting more and more tempted to do so. Sidenote, there are about 4 accounts i play frequently and I almost fell off my chair laughing when I got a PM from Ialkarn, totaly unprovoced but nevertheless quite rude. I mean does he go off at alot of people like that ?

Hmmm… I never got you an experience death. What in game gossip? I have no idea what you’re talking about. Exiled’s emblem did look very similar to BF as did BL. With BL it was a bit over the top as the name is similar too. However, I had nothing to do with the emblem changing so I don’t know why you’re mentioning it. I didn’t make anything up, will leave that to you.

You never did ? So you are denying the fact that it happened with Asha ? Doesn't even matter who plays it since you argree with it . You even posted earlier that you found it funny it, and hat said he would do it too given the oportunity. Boohoo someone called me bitch must have hit a sensitive spot there. Ok you cry some more. There are 3 emblem patterns in the game there are X colors and Y Emblems. Not a single combination of them can be used my more then one guild at the time. Every free combination of the 3 is available to everyone who is willing to pay 300 gold for it. Some of em are bound to look similar to your own. Get over it.
If you don't know why I am even mentioning then you are obviously less smart then you want to give yourself credit for.

this post was actualy back on topic for a while. One can hope.

A

Asha

You didn't but you wanted to make believe I did or you posted in a from so that it seemed i got rejected by all the the guilds I applied for. Half-truths right. And ofcourse everybody knows what I'm like specialy the people that never played with me, you are the perfect example of that.

No.. I said you couldn’t get in to any of the top RvR guilds of Albion cause you suck as a player and as a person. No make-believe or half truths there.

What lie ? It's plain in the open for everyone to see where I posted what I understand about SOS and what part I have questions about since its obviously a bugged RA. It's also plain in the the open where you called me a noob and to ask gwalmar and parlain for tips as how a paladin should play. In any case it clearly did not refer to the SOS issue but the playstyle in general wich as said before you know nothing about since we never group. So try again, that lie doesn't fly.

You didn’t understand SoS. It’s not a bug (yes there is a bug but it’s not what you were talking about). I have grouped with you, in the distant past, true. Sorry I don’t keep sshots of every moment ;( I am sorry but if you spend ages being mezzed or rooted every time you meet mids, then you do need some tips :/ I just suggested two nice paladins who are probably too nice to ignore you.

Wrong again. FC policy for grouping was guild > alliance > random players. Both neon and you are clerics. You were neither in FC nor in the alliance what makes you a random player. FC had a group of 7 people at apk without a cleric. I told him to disband from you and join the guildgroup. Same rules for everyone, it turned into a fit he left the guild later rejoined. If you take it personal that he couldn't play with you at the time thats your problem not mine.

More lies Arth? :) Sorry 3 or 4 people in FC besides Neon told me that you forbid them from grouping with me in gc, but they didn’t care what you said and they still would. I guess all these people were lying just to discredit you. So many people do that to you ;(

Shows how ignorant you are indeed. I did 2 emotes to a player in your guild a /kiss and a /cry. There wasn't even an exchange in PMs between us. However it was enough for Ialkarn to throw one of his tantrums at me. If 2 emotes in an online game are enough for someone to trigger an angeroutburst like that I can only suggest some therapy. I do have screenies of that tbh but I never bothered to bring it to the attention of GOA though I have to say I'm getting more and more tempted to do so. Sidenote, there are about 4 accounts i play frequently and I almost fell off my chair laughing when I got a PM from Ialkarn, totaly unprovoced but nevertheless quite rude. I mean does he go off at alot of people like that ?

Lying again. I was there. O1 got invited back to BF and you spammed her with /cry. Also she told us some of the things you told her such as we were using her for buffs – she is a nice person who we all care about and doesn’t deserve such crap is why Ialk got mad. You just lie and lie and lie. You have some sort of obsession with BF, dunno why. Maybe cause Hatji rejected you over a year ago. Ialk goes off on ppl like you often, yes ;( I guess your personality shines through no matter what account you’re playing.

You never did ? So you are denying the fact that it happened with Asha ? Doesn't even matter who plays it since you argree with it . You even posted earlier that you found it funny it, and hat said he would do it too given the oportunity. Boohoo someone called me bitch must have hit a sensitive spot there. Ok you cry some more.

No I am saying Ialkarn was playing Asha, and he told you that so you knew that it wasn’t me then, yet you call me a bitch for it. I do think its funny, so what? I don’t care if you call me a bitch, just don’t be so stupid as to do it for some lame incident 6 months ago that you know I had nothing to do with – and that you didn’t report cause you were scared to get yourself banned.

There are 3 emblem patterns in the game there are X colors and Y Emblems. Not a single combination of them can be used my more then one guild at the time. Every free combination of the 3 is available to everyone who is willing to pay 300 gold for it. Some of em are bound to look similar to your own. Get over it.
If you don't know why I am even mentioning then you are obviously less smart then you want to give yourself credit for.

ZzZZZzzZzZZzZZzzz no one gives a fuck, move on.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Sidenote, there are about 4 accounts i play frequently and I almost fell off my chair laughing when I got a PM from Ialkarn, totaly unprovoced but nevertheless quite rude. I mean does he go off at alot of people like that ?

You mean :cause your main it's in ignore you try to wind me up whit other chars?

Are you trying to to make incidents whit alts (or worse friend chars) to collect ss for a new victimistic post on BW?
Mmm I tought you was obsesses by BlackFalcons but maybe you are obssesed by me..or it's a sorta of masochism where you like to be treated bad ?

this post was actualy back on topic for a while. One can hope.

You are the one who started to talk OFF Topic now you wanna look as the victim.

p.s:I still wanna know why you lied about Asha,but you obviously want to avoid this answer.

A

Arthwyr

Originally posted by Asha

No.. I said you couldn’t get in to any of the top RvR guilds of Albion cause you suck as a player and as a person. No make-believe or half truths there.

<insert the other random bullshit here>

ZzZZZzzZzZZzZZzzz no one gives a fuck, move on.

Obviously you do give a fuck because you are still making up stories. Problem for you is I documented mine while everything you came up with is fairly simple to prove wrong. Surprised you aren't done crying yet. As for dragging onlyone into this nice of you to reverse it again as in who came to who about being used as buffer as I never did.

A

Arthwyr

Originally posted by Ialkarn
You mean :cause your main it's in ignore you try to wind me up whit other chars?

Uhm no ... more like random person runs in emain and gets random rude pm from ialkarn. Don't worry you will find out soon enough was gonna let it slip but I changed my mind.

Are you trying to to make incidents whit alts (or worse friend chars) to collect ss for a new victimistic post on BW?
Mmm I tought you was obsesses by BlackFalcons but maybe you are obssesed by me..or it's a sorta of masochism where you like to be treated bad ?

No I dont create incidents with alts or friends chars, I leave that upto you you are far better at causing XP deaths and spamming laugh with friends chars.

you are the one who started to talk OFF Topic now you wanna look as the victim.

Scroll up, see who called who names first then say again I brought it off-topic.

p.s:I still wanna know why you lied about Asha,but you obviously want to avoid this answer.

To be honest I did, Its in one of my posts, Kate saw and even reacted on it but as usual you are too stupid to find it. Suggest you ask her. At least she is smart enough to make argueing slightly amusing. You on the other hand :sleeping:

I

Ialkarn

No I dont create incidents with alts or friends chars, I leave that upto you you are far better at causing XP deaths and spamming laugh with friends chars.

Atleast I have the balls to say who I m :)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I dont create incidents with alts or friends chars

Uhm no ... more like random person runs in emain and gets random rude pm from ialkarn. Don't worry you will find out soon enough was gonna let it slip but I changed my mind.

He was gonna let it slip..

You are a clown. :hat:

H

Hatjitjai

moderated cos too many hard facts:
there is reality and there is arthwyr's fable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom