An albs perspective

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
cougar argue with me, arth and hati are stealing the show :(

haha yeah, what is this, we leave the thread for one day and suddenly some local albs take the chance to flame-hijack it.

V

vintervargen

lets get it back on track!

nurf savages plss

A

Arnor

Originally posted by soylent green
I did'nt know Bill hicks dead. Shame he was a funny man.

1994, pancreatic cancer, such an incredible loss for the rest of the world :(

A

Arthwyr

Originally posted by Asha
hmm you forgot a few there arth

Praets
FC
Exiled
BL
Strife
Shattered Darkness
The Royal Guard
and probably some others I've missed.
That isn't counting the ones that have turned you down ;(

FC and Exiled weren't the same guild at all plz.

I am still right and you're still a worm. You called me a bitch because of an incident that you KNEW wasn't me. You knew it when it happened and you knew it when you typed bitch.

Really you called me that because I called you a noob and I am right and that is your only little come back - A twisted story based on half truths and missing information.

And yes, you've been in 7 guilds, most of which have failed and the one that survived is much stronger now w/o you.

You can type 7 pages of insults back if you want, but it's still all true. You can call me as many names as you like, but sitting outside apk hatji or ialk would still get a group invite 99/100 before you from any decent rvr group. Maybe cause they know how SoS works or maybe cause ppl just don't like you much.

/Yawn

Can you actualy post about something that you or any of the other people flaming me experienced first hand. I don't think so because you never took the time to get to know me you prefer gossiping and basing your opinions on that.

I'll be short because I'm getting slightly tired of your delusive assumptions. Gonna take it top down to be easy:
Guilds:
-Shattered darkness founded first week of the game renamed and restarted as The Royal Guard 3rd week of the game. I would hardly call that guild a failure (shows how much you know and how you meassure success) I still occasionaly keep in touch with some of the members.
- Praetorians: Yes i did get booted from that one because of a personal favor from sturm to arkten at the time. Members voted me back in but Sturm couldnt come back on his decision. Little later serra left (join BF the same day I think, not sure) and the guild split up. A few others including you, kate, joined black falcons and probably even blame me for praetorians splitting up. Believe what you may.
-Exiled: Starion, Yoshiki, Bellum, Waemohs, Karamon, Raist, Speedi, Dadi, Noret. All previous praetorian members joined me there (probably because im such a worm like you claim I am) There came a point thought that it was impossible to organise anything in the guild because If I said "lets go emain" Yoshiki would say lets go lyn barfog If i then changed to lets go Barfog he took the ppl with him there to Emain making it impossible to make a group. I confronted the guild, Yoshi step down as GM or me me leaving. He did not step down, I left. Have I ever haunted or harassed him in game about it even though I know who his other characters where. No, we could not get along we split, no hard feeligns on my part.
-FC: Strondor, Bellum/dhs, Noret, speedi, karamon, and a few others from Exiled joined me there (because I am an asshole ofcourse) Others from exiled that stayed longer Fast/Starion, Spandau/Chuffy. Joined Black falcons. I know they both blamed me leaving exiled like that and causing it to die. Starion and myself are ok on it now, we hold no grudge. Can't say I really have spoke to spandau since. (Yoshiki and him were kinda close)
Sidenote right after I left and it was clear that I stayed out the guild had its largest member drop ever. Sarsur, James, Bellum to name a few.
-Strife: That guild had some of the nicest people that I have ever had the pleasure of playing with in DOAC. I liked the guild alot and as a RvR guild it would have done great by todays standards as it was heavy on tanks. After i came back from a 3 week absence of the game I learned that ody had left and that the guild split. A big shame. /salute to all who were in it.
-Black legion: Relative new guild, lots of newer players some of whom are still low RR making it hard to be effective vs higher lvl mid/hib groups. It does not make them bad people on the other hand. Recently some "troublesome" members got removed and it generaly a nice place to reside in now.

As for applying to other guilds. I did ask HB in the period between FC but I was absent for a week or 3 so I never knew or know I was turned down. I never applied for The Brethern, don't know where you got that idea. There now you actualy have some facts.

... really you called me that (bitch) because I called you a noob ...
No tbh I more or less called you a bitch because you just couldn't drop it and decided to take a stab at me on something you are clueless about.

You assume I have no friends, you are guessing to what really happened in those guilds. You assume that I am a noob, You assumed most of that guilds were a failure wich shows exactly how much disrespect you have for people that arent up in the RP standings. Ialkarn assumed I did not exist when he was in salisbury plains. Hat assumed I was begging him for groups as a green con while I even beat him to 50. You people are not even denying you caused blessing and me and experience death and spammed laugh. You people are not even denying that you would do it again even though its the COC. You probably think it gives you the right to bend it because you have your own biased opinion about someone. And then you have the balls to call me a worm. Funny.

Do I bother you ingame ? no. Do I occasinaly get untriggered pms from Ialk starting with a random assault yes. Do i cause you experience deaths ... no. Do you tell people ingame gossip about me where you are infact clueless about, well I am gonna assume you do. The list simply is endless. The whining about exileds emblem, the whining about black legions first emblem. "Your emblem looks like BF emblem at clip range plz get another one or I am gonna spit out my dummy"
Get a grip. Make up some more stories please of things you think you heard a friend of someone who knew someone who was once in a guild with me told about me.

E

elerand

Originally posted by old.Nol
[B
Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one, not everyone has a set of balls though. [/B]

And if my aunt had nuts she would be my uncle :D

I

Ialkarn

Oh well I said was my last post but I can't resist:

to Arth: as I said I 'm sorry if I groupped you in plans,I didn't know who you was ,cause I can't remember all noobs I groupped on my way,also I tend to forget wicked and mediocres encounters.

About pm in games: I pmed you once when you was trying to lure someone from my guild to your getting advantanges about internal troubles we had: yes I insulted you and then putted you in ignore. ( you deserved it,I didnt say sorry and I don't have nothing to sorry,if you feel hurted report me to goa).
Then you made a thread on bw to do a pubblic drama : ppl cba to read your personal affairs you should have learn.

Next encounter we had you and your friend insulted me and all my group cause they accidentaly pulled a mob from your xp spot and said sorry for that :my whole guild got insulted ( I still wonder why) and you got owned.

You didn't report me cause if Goa looked at the logs he would have banned you and your friend for racist insults.

About your Daoc life I really don't care,you did nothing it need to be remembered.
Just don't put shit on my friends.

p.s: you didn't explane yet why you defamed Kate whit a bunch of lies.

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by sorusi
blalbalblalba whine some more, maybe you can get some instawin buttons so you stop crying 24/7

its alot easier than makeing balanced grps, makeing alts that are usefull in rvr etc....

just go cryyyyyyyy with your armsman or random useless class...

i know !
instead of crying that my sorc sucked , i ll just go play in the easier realm with a one-shotting melee-char with cheap ra's !!
the np elitism got to u a long time ago soru

:rolleyes:

O

old.krane

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
i know !
instead of crying that my sorc sucked , i ll just go play in the easier realm with a one-shotting melee-char with cheap ra's !!
the np elitism got to u a long time ago soru

:rolleyes:

:clap:
:clap:

Sorusi is a sad realmhopper...nothing new here..

He got owned several times on this forum already by BF members looking up either his old or current posts...(gj ialkarn)

Hes prollly lvling his savage atm..thats why we cant c him playing..guess it would take balls to play zerker after nerf..and we all know _most_ of NP has huge mouth instead of balls...

S

skile

I think albion needs to find it's own tactic. My line is defense and not damagedealing. Hibs have their pbaoe grps. Mids, good damage output in melee.

The key on winning is imho GUARDS. It needs to have determination as well, the obvious choice is a armsman. For a couple of reasons:

Plate.
Determination.
They are awarded dex when levling (palas are not).

Palas might be useful, but not essential. Figure the following situation. SoS is down, u run into mids. Mids get their instamezz in, probably also instastun. Which will be the first to get out of mezz (if not purge is up) but mercs and armsmen?

The mid tanks will probably go straight for the caster or the cleric.
2 clerics is really necessary imho.

The first thing the arsman does is to run towards the cleric with guard up. This will block about 90%+ of the attacks, from all mid tanks. This will keep the cleric alive until mezz and stun is out on the other albs. Now the 2nd cleric can start to heal the first cleric (being ganked, still).

You now have your mercs/scout/friars/reavers/palas left to finish off the mid-support classes. It might take time, but as long as our own supportclasses are alive and GUARDED (you need 2 defensive armsmen) it can take all the time in the world.

Now include BoF and SoS in this tactic and it's 4 teh win O_O.

The problem you face with this grp:

1 Sorc
2 Clerics
2 50 shield armsmen with high determination
1 minstrel
1 OFFENSIVE pala, 2h
2 Merc/Scout/Reaver/Friar

Will be to face castergroups, and especially well played hib-pbaoe grps. An idea to solve this is actually to switch both mercs with scouts. The new 1.62 scouts will have aprox 2000 weapskill and with the PA3, the bladeturn will be gone on druids, bards, enchanters.

2 Scouts should also work vs mid-melee grps. As good damage-dealers. Remember that PBT is no longer a problem.

P

Pin

Originally posted by skile
The problem you face with this grp:

1 Sorc
2 Clerics
2 50 shield armsmen with high determination
1 minstrel
1 OFFENSIVE pala, 2h
2 Merc/Scout/Reaver/Friar

Will be to face castergroups, and especially well played hib-pbaoe grps.

I think the main problem with that group will be inviting 9 people into it.

The next problem is offensive paladin? errrr. yeah.

So you have 0/1 offensive tank with Det? And basically no other damage dealers in the group?

Yup, great group setup there.

Originally posted by skile
An idea to solve this is actually to switch both mercs with scouts. The new 1.62 scouts will have aprox 2000 weapskill and with the PA3, the bladeturn will be gone on druids, bards, enchanters.

2 Scouts should also work vs mid-melee grps. As good damage-dealers. Remember that PBT is no longer a problem.

:ROFLMAO:

F

-fwapp-

hehe offensive paladin :)

imo
1pally
2mercs
1reaver
1sorc
1cleric
1mincer
1friar

Q

quinthar

WOW this is an epic read...

Ran out of crisps and coke and now lunch hour boooooo

T

Trubble

Originally posted by -fwapp-
hehe offensive paladin :)

imo
1pally
2mercs
1reaver
1sorc
1cleric
1mincer
1friar

Well since pal end chant only got 1k range, its not so stupid to have an offensive paladin with you, as long as just one of the tanks can slam its ok.

F

-fwapp-

but paladins by nature aren't offensive,
40dmg vs plated fiend 4tehwin etc

C

cougar-

Originally posted by -fwapp-
but paladins by nature aren't offensive,
40dmg vs plated fiend 4tehwin etc

40 dmg as l50 on a lebul 2x mob? okkk

X

Xeanor

Best Alb group:

1 Slash Merc with 50 qui and Bastard Sword/Ebony Defiler
1 Hybrid Thrust Polearmsman (50 pole, 42 shield, 39 thrust)
1 Full Thrust Polearmsman (50 pole, 50 thrust)
1 Mind/Body sorc (44 mind, 31 body)
1 Friar (39 or high staff)
1 Minstrel (50 Instruments)
1 Cleric (40 rej/36 enh)
1 Paladin (46 chants, 39+ slash)

Ask NP from hib/pryd.... they dropped like flies :p

realm ranks we had on those chars when we had that group:

rr7 merc, rr8 hybrid, rr5 full pole, rr6 sorc, rr5 friar, rr6 minstrel, rr7 cleric, rr7 paladin

PS. didn't lose a single fg vs. fg fight with that group :>

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Xeanor
Best Alb group:

1 Cleric (40 rej/36 enh)

yup you killed our totaly serious group yesterday, we had:

1 nightshade
1 ranger
2 lw champs
1 druid
1 hero
1 bard
1 warden

actualy we did rly good vs mids, won all fg vs fg, but we just cant win vs sos with those non-deter wannabie tanks :)

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by cougar-
yup you killed our totaly serious group yesterday, we had:

1 nightshade
1 ranger
2 lw champs
1 druid
1 hero
1 bard
1 warden

actualy we did rly good vs mids, won all fg vs fg, but we just cant win vs sos with those non-deter wannabie tanks :)

the day before you had a group that was like:

2 druids
1 lw champ (malevolencia)
1 bard
3 enchanters
1 something

it was a lot harder, but when we got in mezz in some fight you all died in like.. 20 secs :p and GP used, but ae root 4tehwin :) (don't go stand next to each other if sorc is able to cast)

anyway, group had no stealthers, and you killed us once when you arrived just after we had killed the last mid of a group with 3savages which was hard, but you won the fight with 3 alive i think. :)

C

cougar-

the day before you had a group that was like:

2 druids
1 lw champ (malevolencia)
1 bard
3 enchanters
1 something

it was a lot harder, but when we got in mezz in some fight you all died in like.. 20 secs :p and GP used, but ae root 4tehwin :) (don't go stand next to each other if sorc is able to cast)

anyway, group had no stealthers, and you killed us once when you arrived just after we had killed the last mid of a group with 3savages which was hard, but you won the fight with 3 alive i think. :)

i have never grouped with malevolencia so was random group then.

our caster group is
1 void eld
2 chanters
1 mana eld
2 droods
1 bard
1 slamguardbot

tank groups are easy if moc is up, hard if not.

H

Hatjitjai

Originally posted by Arthwyr
*Warning: this post contains abusive language and might not be suitable for kidds pregnant women and hearth patients so if you are not 16 years please ask for parental consent If you belong to any of the other categories of ppl discribed above or have problems with sexual prejudice I strongly disadvise you to go on reading this post*

Right since you two are still holding eachothers peckers I would like to clear a few things up. And since you both were kind enough to come up with colorful language (retard, moron, insults regarding RL wich you know nothing about in the first place) I will exibit some in this post too. Relax, sit back, grab some popcorn and try to keep breathing till the end of the post.

Well ok, specialy for you then ialk.
Salisbury plains
You were a cunt then ialk and you still are now, dont worry about it just blame your parents for dropping you on your head right after you were born.

Never grouped with you Hat, maybe once in barrows around the early 30s but if you want to tell it all plz mention that I dinged 50 when you were bearly yellow con :rolleyes: instead of blah blah green con (listen to me talk out of my ass again) If i did want to be in that group it would have indeed been to group with her and certainly not with a guy who could fall from his family tree without hitting a single branch. (Hey you wanted profanity, enjoy). Another thing: me mentioning that the group was BF/GOL is hardly a flame towards GOL or BF merely at a few cunts in it, well one cunt to be exact. Please dont take everything so personal everytime the word Black falcon is mentioned they are not the center of the DAOC world and neither are you.

Then there is the guild issue, since you want do throw with all the dirt you can find

Sorry wrong again Hat. Gave em the choice yoshi step down as gm or me going. Yoshi wouldnt step down I left, 80% of the guild rejoined me in FC. Exiled died. Too bad it really was a nice guild and had a great mix of PvE and RvR players.
Projecting the image of a pathological liar on someone while you are full shit yourself is quite sad, specialy since this post had nothing to do with you in the first place. Had a neutral opinion about you uptill now because I never had to deal with you directly. That changed. Anyhow talk to me again after your 18th birthday and drive carefully next time you take a trip up ialks
hirshee highway. If you are still breathing without a paper bag after reading this and you care to make me laugh some more with your hollow attempts to make fun of me please do it over PM so this post stays on topic.
Have a nice day.

Now lets get back on topic.

PS you two brainsurgeons, incase you hadn't noticed I'm taking the piss here and quite frankly laughing my ass off when I see how you both complement eachother. More please.

So tell me one thing tho How can U ding 50 when i was green con when i was always 1-2 lvls higher than ialkarn till I was 48 and had a week break cos of my university graduation and he dinged 50 in those days? and he dinged 50 at least 1week before u did. i dinged 50 2 days after u ,wow so i did 10lvls in 2 days from lvl 48 - 50 ( wtf how????)

ask your therapist how much 50-48 is cos quite frankly when i explane it to u u wouldnt understand and i cba to do that when u pay a guy to straighten your mind up and all these months it turned out it didnt help u a little bit. maybe he can teach u to count at least

and the 80% ppl from exiled who joined fc,didnt 100% of those wanted u out of fc after a few months? when they realised that the 20% who didnt follow u to fc were right about u?

T

tildson

We've killed PE almost every single time lately with energy-debuff, and also before that. We die if we have no RA's up such as MoC/GP. NP-group with Male? That is called randomgroup my friend ;)

Anyhow, alb/pryd have proven albs can do good - just as mid/exc if u get my point

I

Ialkarn

Best Alb group:

1 Cleric (40 rej/36 enh)

realm ranks we had on those chars when we had that group:

rr7 merc, rr8 hybrid, rr5 full pole, rr6 sorc, rr5 friar, rr6 minstrel, rr7 cleric, rr7 paladin

PS. didn't lose a single fg vs. fg fight with that group :>

And what you do when 3-4light tanks merges to drop your cleric?
heal him whit the friar?

Whit 2 clerics you already have some lacking in the heal departement,whit one..against an expert regular group you gonna start your battle in 7..whit no cleric..

C

catalina

Originally posted by cougar-
In what way is it better to spec enhance?

Right lets see, u can either have high enhance cleric who's resist buffs (24%) may well stop the majority of your group getting mezzed in the 1st place, or u can spec high high smite for the uber pbae mezz that will last about 5s on the zerker/savage who is about to kill u in 3 hits, u also get those nice smite spells with a range so good u have to practically stand on top of your target to be in range :p

Smite cleric is fun to play but simply isn't viable in an RvR group.

A

Asha

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Blah Blah Blah

Loads of excuses and half-truths again. Keep typing, what I said will still be true.

As for applying to other guilds. I did ask HB in the period between FC but I was absent for a week or 3 so I never knew or know I was turned down. I never applied for The Brethern, don't know where you got that idea. There now you actualy have some facts.

I didn’t say you had I said you couldn’t get in any of the top RvR guilds now if you tried cause everyone knows what you’re like. Nothing against BL, but they haven’t been around very long.

... really you called me that (bitch) because I called you a noob ...
No tbh I more or less called you a bitch because you just couldn't drop it and decided to take a stab at me on something you are clueless about.

No. Read what you wrote.

As for you claiming that I'm a "bad" paladin. You never grouped with me and believe me I wouldnt group with you either since I tend to avoid people who leach from a 2 people group in darkness fals, ruin the bafcode so they get 3 purple adds next pull, stand around to watch em die and then spam laugh, run off followed by a pm to gloat over the achievement. Don't know where you come from but over here that qualifies you as a bitch.

Try again, that lie doesn’t fly. I called you a noob after you own yourself by showing all how ignorant you are about something as simple as SoS, so you bring out this story from months ago and call me a bitch when you know it wasn’t me. Typical behavior for you.

Do I bother you ingame ? no.

You attempted to ban FC members from grouping with me, which backfired in your face.

Do I occasinaly get untriggered pms from Ialk starting with a random assault yes.

ahaha no, cry more plz. That has already been gone through several times. Don’t provoke him if you can’t handle the result w/o taking sshots and crying about how abused you are (leaving out half the story as usual).

Do i cause you experience deaths ... no. Do you tell people ingame gossip about me where you are infact clueless about, well I am gonna assume you do. The list simply is endless. The whining about exileds emblem, the whining about black legions first emblem. "Your emblem looks like BF emblem at clip range plz get another one or I am gonna spit out my dummy"
Get a grip. Make up some more stories please of things you think you heard a friend of someone who knew someone who was once in a guild with me told about me.

Hmmm… I never got you an experience death. What in game gossip? I have no idea what you’re talking about. Exiled’s emblem did look very similar to BF as did BL. With BL it was a bit over the top as the name is similar too. However, I had nothing to do with the emblem changing so I don’t know why you’re mentioning it. I didn’t make anything up, will leave that to you.

O

old.Nol

um...I would like to take this opportunity to point to the /ignore feature that is part and parcel of daoc...

For all those pesky people you have offended and annoyed...it works wonders for me...I haven't had a pm from envenom for ages :D

Users who are viewing this thread