An albs perspective

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Arnor
"Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves"

He also reckons mid is hard mode and savages are a totally balanced class :D

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by sorusi
how can you know why i left alb? no you cant, because you cant read my mind etc :p

maybe he dosen't know , but I do.
you left to reroll an overpowered class.

A

Arthwyr

Originally posted by Ialkarn
not really I was the only Bf in the group:that didn't stop you and your friend to insult my whole guild.

So yes you pretty deserved this treatment.

lol
Well I took a look at the screenies to have the details

-You started pulling where we were pulling
-We first asked you to move, you kept pulling so envenom indeed made some harsh remarks of you being assholes
-You did cause us deaths there because of that
-You did spam laugh
-You did run off without rezzing us
-You did send harassing PMs
-I did call you alot of names because your actions that lead to it proved once more you are a hot tempered, ill mannered little kidd
-You did aknowledge that it was envenom who made "rude" remarks directed at your group and not me.
-You did not apologise for taking out you rediculous temper on me instead of envenom.

FYI ialk we had another encounter, once more initiated by a pm from you (as usual :rolleyes: ) while i was playing a friends character. You didn't know I was playing it and yet you just had to prove once more what an asshole you are. I take it you do it frequently. Grow up.

A

Arthwyr

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
1st of all it wasnt asha playing,it was a guildmate who was lvling the char for her while she was away and lost her previous char : KATE

2nd u forget 1 detail about the whole df thing,before u and your good friend envenom died,how many insults did the both of u typ towards the person playing asha?( things like : U are a fucking noob,I'm the great envenom,every realm knows me,enemies fear me etc.i can solo BF by myself)

conclusion : u think after all those insults he wouldnt laugh his fucking ass off and rezz u 2 instead? right

ps. dont try to make other ppl look bad by leaving parts of the story out

Read what you just wrote. I forget one detail about how many insults the both of us: I am the great envenom, every realm knows me, enemies fear me etc,etc ... Let me bring you the news, I am not envenom. So please explain to me where I come in there and why the following PMs have to be directed at me ?

Conclusion he deliberately screwed up the BAF there knowing it was me, let us die and opened his "temper valve" at me. Ialkarn and myself haven't been getting along since lvl 15 on our first chars killing grove nymphs on salisbury plains and nothing will change that on the other hand I am not the one who keeps starting conversations over PM, or causing experience deaths or whatever. I suggest he takes his temper to bug other people wich how sad as it may be, he does.

A

Arthwyr

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
I wish albs could vote arthwyr out of albion,like his past 2 guilds voted him out of the guild

yea I wished you would get facts before you posted anything. I left FC because someone got voted back in who ironicly got booted again later by the new gm. Another tip pull your head out of your arse and get some fresh air.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Arthwyr
yea I wished you would get facts before you posted anything. I left FC because someone got voted back in who ironicly got booted again later by the new gm. Another tip pull your head out of your arse and get some fresh air.

yes and you had a lvl 5 char as gm for ages (maybe still now?) and wouldn't disband it to piss them off.
a very mature attitude.

I

Ialkarn

Ialkarn and myself haven't been getting along since lvl 15 on our first chars killing grove nymphs on salisbury plains and nothing will change that on the other hand I am not the one who keeps starting conversations over PM, or causing experience deaths or whatever. I suggest he takes his temper to bug other people wich how sad as it may be, he does.

Uh? when I was in salsbury you prolly didn't exist:the only things I remember about you before you got 50 were your whines in pm to join my xp groups as green con.

The only reason cause you are mad at me it's cause you tried to join my guild and got refused;
So you made your own guild and tryed to wind up them against mine.
When they realised you got some serious mental problems and some sorta of complex in front of the rest of the world they got ride of you.
This is the story of your pathetic Daoc life,now for once again leave my friends in peace and when you have not arguments to reply ppl in a thread don't try to put shit on them like the little beatle you showed to be..thousand of times.

p.s:you still didn't explane why you flamed asha for this episode when you knew it was me: bad memory? or it's just your way to procede? someone answer you in a thread and you change the subject to make him look bad.

N

Novamir

handbags.jpg

O

old.Nol

um, think you guys might be proving a theory why Albs are not competitive ...

H

Hatjitjai

Read what you just wrote. I forget one detail about how many insults the both of us: I am the great envenom, every realm knows me, enemies fear me etc,etc ... Let me bring you the news, I am not envenom. So please explain to me where I come in there and why the following PMs have to be directed at me ?

Conclusion he deliberately screwed up the BAF there knowing it was me, let us die and opened his "temper valve" at me. Ialkarn and myself haven't been getting along since lvl 15 on our first chars killing grove nymphs on salisbury plains and nothing will change that on the other hand I am not the one who keeps starting conversations over PM, or causing experience deaths or whatever. I suggest he takes his temper to bug other people wich how sad as it may be, he does.

Im perfectly aware of what I wrote,maybe U should read what I wrote more carefully before U reply on what I wrote? I was giving examples of Ur and YOUR friends insults towards Ialkarn,Another tip pull your head out of your arse and get some fresh air to read what other ppl say before you reply.

and for the screwed up BAF thing, I'd do the same too.It's the only way to be able to kill your inrealm retards.

and i can see that u need to lie everytime u post,lying is a sickness. First U said it was a group of mostly bf and some gol(in attempt to flame these 2 guilds ) when u realise your cover is blown in this one U think of some other fairytale and do not wish to reply on the confrontation that ppl made towards u about it. and about the group thin, U never grouped with us before hmm mid 40s or smth,well at least we were mid 40,Youre the little green con whiner that said, Onlyone is in your grp ,I wanna grp with O1,pls let me pls pls pls, AND I HAVE SCREENIE WHERE I CAN READ ALL THE DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

H

Hatjitjai

So U kicked wildfire out,they voted him back. what does it say for the authority u have over your guildmembers? ultamatum U or Wildfire,they chose for wildfire and even if they kicked him out a few months after, conclusion still remain that they dont want neither of u 2 inside the guild. I thought the few months of therapy irl after this incident wouldve helped U a little,but think U should go back for another few months.

ps. <exiled> U or Yoshiki,they chose Yoshiki

B

bracken_woodman

How the fuck did a sensible initial post deteriorate into albs flaming each other? Chill out people and take it out where you should be taking out - on the mids and hibs.

R

Rollie_David

cougar argue with me, arth and hati are stealing the show :(

H

Hatjitjai

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
How the fuck did a sensible initial post deteriorate into albs flaming each other? Chill out people and take it out where you should be taking out - on the mids and hibs.

my momma always said : posting on bw is like a box of choclate,u never know what u get

A

Arthwyr

*Warning: this post contains abusive language and might not be suitable for kidds pregnant women and hearth patients so if you are not 16 years please ask for parental consent If you belong to any of the other categories of ppl discribed above or have problems with sexual prejudice I strongly disadvise you to go on reading this post*

Right since you two are still holding eachothers peckers I would like to clear a few things up. And since you both were kind enough to come up with colorful language (retard, moron, insults regarding RL wich you know nothing about in the first place) I will exibit some in this post too. Relax, sit back, grab some popcorn and try to keep breathing till the end of the post.

Uh? when I was in salsbury you prolly didn't exist:the only things I remember about you before you got 50 were your whines in pm to join my xp groups as green con.
Well ok, specialy for you then ialk.
Salisbury plains
You were a cunt then ialk and you still are now, dont worry about it just blame your parents for dropping you on your head right after you were born.

and i can see that u need to lie everytime u post,lying is a sickness. First U said it was a group of mostly bf and some gol(in attempt to flame these 2 guilds ) when u realise your cover is blown in this one U think of some other fairytale and do not wish to reply on the confrontation that ppl made towards u about it. and about the group thin, U never grouped with us before hmm mid 40s or smth,well at least we were mid 40,Youre the little green con whiner that said, Onlyone is in your grp ,I wanna grp with O1,pls let me pls pls pls, AND I HAVE SCREENIE WHERE I CAN READ ALL THE DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never grouped with you Hat, maybe once in barrows around the early 30s but if you want to tell it all plz mention that I dinged 50 when you were bearly yellow con :rolleyes: instead of blah blah green con (listen to me talk out of my ass again) If i did want to be in that group it would have indeed been to group with her and certainly not with a guy who could fall from his family tree without hitting a single branch. (Hey you wanted profanity, enjoy). Another thing: me mentioning that the group was BF/GOL is hardly a flame towards GOL or BF merely at a few cunts in it, well one cunt to be exact. Please dont take everything so personal everytime the word Black falcon is mentioned they are not the center of the DAOC world and neither are you.

Then there is the guild issue, since you want do throw with all the dirt you can find
ps. <exiled> U or Yoshiki,they chose Yoshiki
Sorry wrong again Hat. Gave em the choice yoshi step down as gm or me going. Yoshi wouldnt step down I left, 80% of the guild rejoined me in FC. Exiled died. Too bad it really was a nice guild and had a great mix of PvE and RvR players.
Projecting the image of a pathological liar on someone while you are full shit yourself is quite sad, specialy since this post had nothing to do with you in the first place. Had a neutral opinion about you uptill now because I never had to deal with you directly. That changed. Anyhow talk to me again after your 18th birthday and drive carefully next time you take a trip up ialks
hirshee highway. If you are still breathing without a paper bag after reading this and you care to make me laugh some more with your hollow attempts to make fun of me please do it over PM so this post stays on topic.
Have a nice day.

Now lets get back on topic.

PS you two brainsurgeons, incase you hadn't noticed I'm taking the piss here and quite frankly laughing my ass off when I see how you both complement eachother. More please.

I

Ialkarn

Sorry Arth.I didn't remember we groupped togheter at lvl 15,
I can't remember al random noobs I groupped on my life.

If Bf isn't the center of the universe like you said,why you always make your personal trouble in a troubles btw BF and you?
why when you have a problem whit a Bf member or you just see a Bf mantle you involve all my guild?
What Bf did so bad against you except Refuse to get you?

Once again :someone replyed you in thread about things regarding the thread,you called her bitch and you tryed to make her look bad talking about private things not concerning the thread,even worse you lyed cause you knew this person wasn't involved in the episode you described.

About your personal opinions regarding me I really don't care:you are a frustrated person and your insults dosen't touch me really,just don't involve my friends in your shit or you 'll pay the consequences.

Maybe I m a rude person and my temper it's bad but I would never change myself whit a viscid and sneaky person like you are.

with your hollow attempts to make fun of me please do it over PM so this post stays on topic.

You are the one who drived the conversation out of topic when you lacked of arguments whit a bunch of lies and shit.

now write what you want I 'll not bump this usless thread animore.

P

phule_gubben

Feels good to be innocent AND a middie in this. :D

A

Asha

It’s called friends, a difficult concept for you, I know. You know, people who like you and stick up for you when people are twisting the truth and telling lies about you?

Lets compare. Ialkarn and Hatji – GMs of one of the best guilds on the server. One of the longest running RvR guilds. One of the best PvE guilds. A guild that arth himself asked to join and was turned down for. One guild for over a year that shows no signs of stopping.

Arthwyr – GM of several guilds that either broke up or ousted him (or he left cause they were sick to death of him – whatever). Member of more guilds than I can count. General whiner and complete noob who after a year of playing doesn’t understand how SoS works. Slimly, truth twisting worm who comes on here to insult me for an incident that he knew then and now wasn’t me (which had nothing to do with the topic but nvm). Sad person who can’t join FC BF HB GoL TB or any guild with a GM who has been around long enough to know what he is like.

Go on Arth, lock the thread, you know you want to.

A

Arthwyr

No no need to lock, your still talking out of your ass about things you know nothing about. And its kinda funny how you stepped in it with 2 feet. Why do you think I uploaded a picture in that directory of every guild I was in. Wait, Let me help you it was to to see if you were dumb enough to go right for it and guess what, you did.

Shattered darkness and TRG were actualy the same guild. Left them on good therms because none of em were even close to my level after a few weeks making it very boring. The same goes for Exiled and FC both consisted mainly of the same players. I left FC out of my own free will because a vote of 11 or 12 out of 45+ members at the time was enough to get someone back in that had been warned several times about getting booted. Not to mention the vote was manipulated on IRC while it was held in the guild. Its a damn good thing one is able to type /gc quit at a time like that and just get back to playing the game instead of getting annoyed. But who cares the only thing you are interested in is twisting facts and making up stories of things you heard from other people who heard it from other people. I do have friends, they are smarter then to post here and get involved or dont't even have an account here. Not me. I like to manipulate people, trigger them into saying things to see how ignorant naive and in other words plain stupid they are and the 3 of you certainly proved to be of albions finest in that department. Carry on, have fun.

A

Arthwyr

Sorry Arth.I didn't remember we groupped togheter at lvl 15,
I can't remember al random noobs I groupped on my life.

If Bf isn't the center of the universe like you said,why you always make your personal trouble in a troubles btw BF and you?
why when you have a problem whit a Bf member or you just see a Bf mantle you involve all my guild?
What Bf did so bad against you except Refuse to get you?

Once again :someone replyed you in thread about things regarding the thread,you called her bitch and you tryed to make her look bad talking about private things not concerning the thread,even worse you lyed cause you knew this person wasn't involved in the episode you described.

About your personal opinions regarding me I really don't care:you are a frustrated person and your insults dosen't touch me really,just don't involve my friends in your shit or you 'll pay the consequences.

Maybe I m a rude person and my temper it's bad but I would never change myself whit a viscid and sneaky person like you are.

You are the one who drived the conversation out of topic when you lacked of arguments whit a bunch of lies and shit.

now write what you want I 'll not bump this usless thread animore.

Ialkarn you really, really, really are stupid aren't you.

Random day in emain, havent talked or said anything about ialkarn in months all fo a sudden pm:

"You patehtic piece of shit" ...
So i go "heh"
Followed by more pathetic piece of shit, looser , cry baby etc etc before he finaly gets to what he is whining about this time. I dont have a problem with a guild ... a guild is a group of ppl, I have a problem with you the way YOU pm me ingame and keep doing it. Do i send PMs to you no you twat I don't care about you or the Sicilian rock you crawled under from after your head got to big to share it with the other snake. After the crap that kate and Hat talked here I can honestly say I have a problem with them too as far as one can have problems with people sitting on the other side of an internet connection. Will I PM them ingame over it ... no, will I cause them experience deaths when I get the chance to do so no. They play their game I play mine, suggest you do the same. Grow up.

S

soylent green

I did'nt know Bill hicks dead. Shame he was a funny man.

T

tildson

Originally posted by cougar-
maybe you are right, NP is too good to beat fg vs fg. cause its what you mean, right?

Aaaaaah! NP is the main issue, no the realm! Im glad it finally went through ;)

Tbh, i cant recall Artwhyr as one of those leveling up together. Only remember you as the pally who was 2h and tried to convince it was a good thing. I mean, look a Hatji ;)

Wish i had some good old screenies to post aswell :(

A

Asha

hmm you forgot a few there arth

Praets
FC
Exiled
BL
Strife
Shattered Darkness
The Royal Guard
and probably some others I've missed.
That isn't counting the ones that have turned you down ;(

FC and Exiled weren't the same guild at all plz.

I am still right and you're still a worm. You called me a bitch because of an incident that you KNEW wasn't me. You knew it when it happened and you knew it when you typed bitch.

Really you called me that because I called you a noob and I am right and that is your only little come back - A twisted story based on half truths and missing information.

And yes, you've been in 7 guilds, most of which have failed and the one that survived is much stronger now w/o you.

You can type 7 pages of insults back if you want, but it's still all true. You can call me as many names as you like, but sitting outside apk hatji or ialk would still get a group invite 99/100 before you from any decent rvr group. Maybe cause they know how SoS works or maybe cause ppl just don't like you much.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Asha
It’s called friends, a difficult concept for you, I know. You know, people who like you and stick up for you when people are twisting the truth and telling lies about you?

Lets compare. Ialkarn and Hatji – GMs of one of the best guilds on the server. One of the longest running RvR guilds. One of the best PvE guilds. A guild that arth himself asked to join and was turned down for. One guild for over a year that shows no signs of stopping.

Arthwyr – GM of several guilds that either broke up or ousted him (or he left cause they were sick to death of him – whatever). Member of more guilds than I can count. General whiner and complete noob who after a year of playing doesn’t understand how SoS works. Slimly, truth twisting worm who comes on here to insult me for an incident that he knew then and now wasn’t me (which had nothing to do with the topic but nvm). Sad person who can’t join FC BF HB GoL TB or any guild with a GM who has been around long enough to know what he is like.

Go on Arth, lock the thread, you know you want to.

Kate >>>>>>>>>>> all

S

sorusi

maybe he dosen't know , but I do.
you left to reroll an overpowered class.

was lvling a rm first, but douing with buff bot rm + bb is useless compared to zerker + bb (also wanted a sb, but ppl adviced zerkers were alot better etc, and i know how much infs has been bitching after exping :p)

Users who are viewing this thread