NSFW Amnesia: TDD recuperation thread

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Its a different bit than that, I'm doing the bit in that huge cistern.

oh sorry, I had to stop soon after that bit due to school and work pressures :(

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
God I'm such a woman, played around an half an hour of this game now and its taken me 3 days to do it, I have an over active imagination which this game just feeds!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
God I'm such a woman, played around an half an hour of this game now and its taken me 3 days to do it, I have an over active imagination which this game just feeds!

Same problem here, i think i'll be done with the demo next week or so :D

I just KNOW there's something there, no idea when or where, but it'll come for sure and my imagination is just on overdrive.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
i spent so much time hiding under the stairs in the wine cellar because I thought there was something creeping around on the floor above me...

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Noticed an update today.Extra content called Justine.On start up screen click on bottom right "Justine".

Only played couple of minutes,doesn't seem to be a save function unless im missing something?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Its a test, no saving see how far you get kinda thing, death is final and there's no right or wrong answers to the puzzles.

Uara

Part of the furniture
just saw the trailer for this on steam after reading this thread.....that looks like a heart attack/mental break down waiting to happen!

TdC

awesome!!! must play through A:TDD again :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Better get the bag of Milky Ways out...

leggy

Probably Scottish
I bought it but never played it. Might fire it up now that the dutchjock has recommended it (I've been away).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Play it at night with the lights off. Don't play it during the day.

TdC

yay! as the others said...play in the dark! :D

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
It's a game? Stop being a bunch of pansies! Can't wait till I get paid and can give it a go!

Access Denied

Ok so I got a bit impatient and bought the game last night. It's certainly atmospheric, I'll give it that. Not making a jump between boxes in the water and trying to get onto the next one before you get arse fucked is a hair-raising moment, lol.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The best bit is how it makes you look behind as you're running from that....thing. The sound effects which make you do that are awesome.

Access Denied

Completed it in a day and a half. Bloody good game. Couple of heart pounding moments when running from monsters but otherwise it's not as scary as you guys are making out!

Like when you escape from the prison and you have to run from that light. Unblocking that door is a proper "Oh shit it's coming, hurry up!" moment.

Access Denied

Aww did you shit your panties? Next time just repeat this over and over:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where it has gone there will be nothing. Only i will remain.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where it has gone there will be nothing. Only i will remain.

To be honest if you need a mantra then you're pretty damn scared :p

TdC

Teeds seems to have a bladder control problem though :p

I know where that quote is from. That said, my bladder is perfectly fine; my imagination, now there's your problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom