NSFW Amnesia: TDD recuperation thread

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
in my mind's eye, you are all girls too! which is good, as I am a rampant lezza :)

sadly not had time to play due to work and school things. hopefully tomorrow! :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
in my mind's eye, you are all girls too! which is good, as I am a rampant lezza :)

sadly not had time to play due to work and school things. hopefully tomorrow! :D

I hope someone sneaks up to you while your playing that game :D

TdC

as I live alone, someone sneaking up and going boo in my ear would prolly cause me to die of fright. as such, I'm going to have a wank before playing, just in case :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
as I live alone, someone sneaking up and going boo in my ear would prolly cause me to die of fright. as such, I'm going to have a wank before playing, just in case :)

The miracle solution for almost every problem...

Calo

Part of the furniture

You know what would be cool, a virtual box where you have to stand in and then you are live in the game :p

TdC

You know what would be cool, a virtual box where you have to stand in and then you are live in the game :p

I don't have kinect on my pc :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well it was on sale today on Steam so I decided to take a chance, and bought it. I hated ME1 when I first played it, but it grew on me.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ok I will admit I was pretty scared by the footsteps in the water section.

That was pretty impressive.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but I usually just unload into the dark :(

Can't believe noone commented on this TdC :p

It writes itself!

I would like to buy this game, or "pant poo producer", but i didn't really like(as in reslly uncomfortable) running about in silent hill 2 in a dark room and this might be even worse.

I have a way too working imagination and it's freakin dark 90% of the day in finland.

TdC

it's a nice atmosphere to say the least Toh. give it a go if it's on sale dude, can hardly go wrong :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
it's a nice atmosphere to say the least Toh. give it a go if it's on sale dude, can hardly go wrong :)

Things can go very hardly wrong when your backside decides that the appropriate response to "Boo" is emptying the last meal you had :D

Though in all honesty, from what i've heard here, i'll probably get this sphinxter-clenching simulator some day ;)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Thanks guys. Kenny bought me this as a birthday present. If I die of a heart attack, I hope you all get sued.

You know that bit in the hotel in Vampire the Masquerade? I had to play that with the sound off. During the day. With the curtains open and happy music playing in the back ground. I will play this game while listening to the katamari soundtrack and eating marshmellows. I WILL NOT POOP MYSELF.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I'd give you ten minutes before your unable to move your mouse properly as your hands will be shaking too much! Mind your braver than I am, even though I know its on sale for around a fiver I cant bring myself to buy it, too scared of being scared!

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'd give you ten minutes before your unable to move your mouse properly as your hands will be shaking too much! Mind your braver than I am, even though I know its on sale for around a fiver I cant bring myself to buy it, too scared of being scared!

I didn't want it :( I hate scary games. I can't play Silent Hill, because whenever I get into a safe room I just stay there and wait for rescue to come.

It is Kenny's idea of being teh funneh.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I didn't want it :( I hate scary games. I can't play Silent Hill, because whenever I get into a safe room I just stay there and wait for rescue to come.

aw :fluffle:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Fuck it, I've strapped a pair of bollocks on and bought this game. I will report on my walk into insanity and how my poor mind copes with nothing but pure fear.

Damn you Steam sale!

TdC

good man!!! :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This is the first game I've played where the corpses have willies.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
ok fuck scary things chasing me around in water-filled dungeons. Fuck that.

TdC

@Tom
stay on the crates, use body parts to distract it when you need to (you don't often need to)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
This is the first game I've played where the corpses have willies.

Haven't noticed that, will have to have a look the next time I come across a body. Just saved it past the lift. This games getting weirder and weirder.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
@Tom
stay on the crates, use body parts to distract it when you need to (you don't often need to)

Its a different bit than that, I'm doing the bit in that huge cistern.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Downloaded demo, set all on max, screensize etc, played for about a minute and went "F*ck this!"

Though now it's beckoning me back...must...resist.

Think it would be worth the buy even at the 10-20 hour gametime, at this rate i'd be done sometime next summer 2017 :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No. Nope. Nu-uh, no way. NO! No. Nonono. Nooooo. Doctor No. N and O. Nope. No sirree. Njet. Nuup. No.

No.

Best horror game i've never played ;)

But seriously NO.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So it's not only me that felt like this? :D

Yeah the icon is taunting me, calling me names like "You little girl, pansypants", mocking me on my desktop :p

Not to mention now it's dark outside and i oly got headphones. Not touching that bloody thing. I think.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Oh man, Kenny better film you playing it. That would be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom