Sport American Football

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cowgirls against the cheeseheads tonight should be good fun too

Manning will choke against the Clots

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Not sure sure about who's gonna win this now, load's of errors and bad plays from the Packers team tbh!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
rhK2n9o.jpg

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Going to try to get tickets for the Dolphins at Wembley this year I think.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Anyone watching this?

Super bowl Sunday :)

Much more even than last year. I think the pats will get it

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ooo 2 v 1

Well I was shit in the championship at calling the game. So I guess you guys win. But I think Bradys experience will out.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Was pretty good but was missing a nipple flash like Jackson ;)

i did like Rodger daultry and the who one tho.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Such a crap call from the Seahawks. Like they didn't want to win., glad patriots won mind out of the two.

Much better game than last year

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Didn't want either team to win. However it was a really good Superbowl. Though for Seahawks to end the season with a bad play call and a pick, but grats Patriots and their fans. Brady is a fantastic QB, no doubt about that. The real question will be if this win and the playoff success of pats will be overshadowed by "deflategate" and all that ruckus. I have a feeling the investigation will fizzle out into nothingness and at the very worst pats might loose a draft pick, but i doubt even that.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Saints to win Superbowl next season, you heard it here first! :D

Embattle

FH is my second home
I watched it nearly all the way to the end, I kind of figured that the patriots would win in the end considering they seemed to have control of the ball in the 4th.

Considering all the issues with chronic traumatic encephalopathy isn't about time they made American football helmets better, they seem loose and they pop off loads etc.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I watched it nearly all the way to the end, I kind of figured that the patriots would win in the end considering they seemed to have control of the ball in the 4th.

Considering all the issues with chronic traumatic encephalopathy isn't about time they made American football helmets better, they seem loose and they pop off loads etc.
Maybe. But I guess it's a trade off between a protection and a garrotte. If they didn't give they might strangle the guys or break their necks.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Worst decision ive ever seen in a sports match. I was really rooting for Seattle because i hate the pats 'throw the ball for 4 yards every down' style that they employ every game. So boring to watch. I don't buy in to Brady being the GOAT, so much of it is the play calling. Fuck the Pats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom