Alliance 'Chat' ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Elyjah
Hibernia / Excal is a sh*t realm, most people cant be arsed to go defend a keep,

Bullshit - the only keep that falls on regular basis is crauch because of its location it is most attacked keep in the world. If you think albion is better at defending their keeps you are seriously deluded

we rarely top 10people in emain (otehr than the rvr guilds)
You play at 3am or something? Cause you get 60+ people running around emain at the best of times

ive heard alot of flame about CF, CF Claim to be one of the best alliances in the world. The alliances very rarely ge ttogether for anything other than DF raids (which dont get me wrong are a hell of a lot of fun) but then we onbly get df once a week for 5 minutes.

The lack of df pisses me off as well but instead of whining about it do something about it. As for alliances not getting together, have you been on the relic raids? The duel tournament?

How about we do something for the realm, instead of ourselves.

I run legion raids when we have df even though I get no benefit at all from them - leftovers get auctioned and put in to the relic door relief fund - that good enough for you? (Tyka will point out to me that I'm being naive tho :p)

Ive considered leaving Hib recently, simply the fact theres absolutely sweet fa to, only 200people online compared to albions 400 etc

Yes why don't you fuck off to join the whiney cunts in albion because thats all you seem to be capable of. If you don't like something either do something about it or shut the fuck up.

G

Gray-CF

Originally posted by Elyjah
Hibernia / Excal is a sh*t realm, most people cant be arsed to go defend a keep, we rarely top 10people in emain (otehr than the rvr guilds) ive heard alot of flame about CF, CF Claim to be one of the best alliances in the world. The alliances very rarely ge ttogether for anything other than DF raids (which dont get me wrong are a hell of a lot of fun) but then we onbly get df once a week for 5 minutes. How about we do something for the realm, instead of ourselves. Ive considered leaving Hib recently, simply the fact theres absolutely sweet fa to, only 200people online compared to albions 400 etc

i concur with brother Storm :)

http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/get the fuck out gay.jpg

cheerio !

T

Trubble

If someone puts something in AS that gets close to spam, I choose to ignore it unless it generates more spam. My first reaction is to PM the persons involved with the question: Do you think your discussion is relevent to the entire alliance? And usually that shuts up spam pretty fast.

I think Jozen overreacts, and if I were him, I would have started out with a personalmessage to Blade10 instead of publicly condeming him for his actions - cause it isnt a pissing contest, right? (and I also think Blade10 is overreacting by bringing this minor issue to the boards to have everyone outside the alliance to comment on it).

Anyway relax a little. Dont jump on anything that is just a little bit wrong. Allow people to make mistakes now and then.

B

Blade10

Originally posted by Trubble

(and I also think Blade10 is overreacting by bringing this minor issue to the boards to have everyone outside the alliance to comment on it).

Oh, do u now - tough.

N

-Nuked-

argh this post is long :( someone close it for the love of god! point has been proven by everyone now how about we all have a group hug come on now :sex: :wub:

L

Lessurl

Can you please ignore Elyjah (Allan the bard). Don't let this one person reflect on our whole alliance, i for one am extremely distressed that /ignore doesn't cut off peoples messages on /as. About the only bad thing i can see about our alliance letting anyone say what they want on /as is that allan gets to post there too. ;)

And i agree with storm/gray. :)

O

oblivion_6

aye speaking as the GM of PDC allans views are not that of my guild or the HoF alliance

Its just his time of the month :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom