heh :)

I believe he's ignoring this thread just to spite us :D

T

Testin da Cable

ooh I'll bet that hurt him :D

lemme see.....:D

O

old.SUp3rFM

Hmmm, get your boss to buy a $10 sound card. Tell him, you're going to install a monitor program that warns users from Windowze crashes :)

*Bzzzz... You're windows is going to crash... Bzzz*

*Blue Screen* :)

W

Wij

I've been due a PC upgrade for about 2 years but they daren't touch it cos I have non-standard software :)

/me gives his trusty P1-133 a friendly pat...

O

old.SUp3rFM

I'm willing to contribute with $0.50 in order to get you a refurbished sound card :)

T

Testin da Cable

some idiot came up to me the other day and told me, because it was a security liability all the soundcards of all the office pc's had to be disabled/removed/installed into uppermgmnt boxen =P

here's the translation:

some idiot came up to me the other day and told me the management had done an expensive study of how many hours of work were being lost due to listening to cd's/mp3's/watching movies and they decreed that all soundcards must be removed and turned over to them

how low can you go?

T

Testin da Cable

now all we need is a carib bloke called manolo to make drinks and some scantily clad babes :D

N

nothing

Wake up you fool!
/slaps face
it's a dream. Next there'll be bananas in pyjamas.

W

Wij

/me limbos under a real low stick with a pineapple full of rum...

T

Testin da Cable

oi!, manolo, drinks all round here!

:D

/me chats up a sun-bronzed brainless-blond-bikini-babe(tm)

N

nothing

I actually prefer my girls to have some semblance of intelligence, strange as it may seem to you guys who will have never have come across such an outlandish idea.

T

Testin da Cable

my sun-bronzed brainless-blond-bikini-babe(tm) has a doctorate and heads a large departement at an even larger multinational company.

And believe me, she'd seriously kick my behind for insinuating she was in any way brainless :D

T

Testin da Cable

cos I think she's b00tiful when she's angry :D

N

Nibbler

Yeah. Anyway, lets carry on the party! Look, Bananas in Pajamas limboing!

O

old.SUp3rFM

Margaritas anyone? I'll stick to Vodka and Lime... Called "Kaipiroska" It 0wnz :)

N

Nibbler

I'll have a sex on the beach anyone want 1???

(P.S It's a drink you fools)

Users who are viewing this thread